nottenst
682 posts Member
edited February 2021
My starting fleet has
Negotiator Speed 189
Anakin ETA Speed 191 189
Rex ARC Speed 179
Y-Wing Speed 174

When I face a Malevolence fleet Anakin usually goes first on my side. When I face another Negotiator sometimes my Negotiator is the first thing that goes first, sometimes it is Anakin, and I think I've seen Rex act first (but I may be misremembering that one). And then there is the added mystery of why sometimes my opponent's Negotiator goes before mine and vice versa - facing the same opponent.

Does anyone understand why they act differently and seemingly randomly at times?

Thanks.
Post edited by nottenst on

Replies

• Are you sure about your JKA's starting speed? Do you have an R8 JKA? Because R7 Nego and R7 JKA with all 6* mods are both 189, often resulting in a 4-way coin flip to start. This is assuming there's no 5s or HT on the field as both of those manipulate TM.
  • I know I saw 191 earlier today, but it is 189 now. No idea why I saw 191 before. A 4-way coin flip makes sense. And 5's giving his target turn meter may explain some of what I have seen.

Thanks.
  • nottenst wrote: »
    I know I saw 191 earlier today, but it is 189 now. No idea why I saw 191 before. A 4-way coin flip makes sense. And 5's giving his target turn meter may explain some of what I have seen.

Thanks.
    As chionophile said, the only way to get it to 191 speed is an r8 JKA with full 6-dot mods.

And the only way to lower it from 191 back to 189 is to remove those 6-dot mods.