Can we get some Carbonite Circuite Boards added to rewards for...something?

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Jppc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Impulse detectors say hi

For R8, absolutely. Everyone is screaming about the ReRancor reward structure (myself included) - but the real bottleneck of R8 is Impulse detectors.

I'm stocking up the gear from shard shop and have (you guessed it) plenty!

Again, anecdotal

@Jppc again you are using it wrong.

v6GAAmP.jpg

You are using it wrong, every time someone says something similar to what your are saying (or even exactly that words) you call them anecdotal but when the person is you it is wrong?
    You saying that YOU are fine with gear, relicing materials, etc, IS anecdotal. So yeah you’re arguments need to be better or show more data than your inventory (a lot more data).

When someone cites what they claim other people are doing or saying and that it represents everyone or a large group of those people, that is anecdotal.

When I say I have plenty of the materials referenced in this thread and back it up with a screenshot, it is absolutely not in any way anecdotal. I am not talking about anyone else and am not claiming something I heard secondhand.

You are wrong. Full stop.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Yes he is. I made no claim for anyone but myself, and showed data to back it up.

What data? Your inventory?

Yes. How is this a serious question?

Yes, if you can’t see how one inventory isn’t enough to sustain an argument that there isn’t a need to add CCB as a reward, I don’t know how to explain it to you.

I never said there is no need to add CCB. Find my post where I said that.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Impulse detectors say hi

For R8, absolutely. Everyone is screaming about the ReRancor reward structure (myself included) - but the real bottleneck of R8 is Impulse detectors.

Again, anecdotal

v6GAAmP.jpg

You are using it wrong, every time someone says something similar to what your are saying (or even exactly that words) you call them anecdotal but when the person is you it is wrong?
    You saying that YOU are fine with gear, relicing materials, etc, IS anecdotal. So yeah you’re arguments need to be better or show more data than your inventory (a lot more data).

When someone cites what they claim other people are doing or saying and that it represents everyone or a large group of those people, that is anecdotal.

When I say I have plenty of the materials referenced in this thread and back it up with a screenshot, it is absolutely not in any way anecdotal. I am not talking about anyone else and am not claiming something I heard secondhand.

If were just talking about you why did you came to this thread? The title is “Can we get some Carbonite Circuit Boards added to rewards for...something?” and your response was “I have 3 GL and still good” (or something like it) it’s implied that you disagree that people is running out of CCB and is only a management problem because you have plenty. You’re saying that is ok how the things are based on your inventory so yeah, anecdotal.

Again, point to the post where I said the game does not need more CCB. You can't, because I made no argument in either direction.

I will not respond to you again on this matter since you keep repeating the same incorrect thing.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Impulse detectors say hi

Again, anecdotal

v6GAAmP.jpg

an·ec·do·tal
    /ˌanəkˈdōdl/
    adjective
    (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

He’s got you there, chief.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Impulse detectors say hi

Again, anecdotal

v6GAAmP.jpg

an·ec·do·tal
    /ˌanəkˈdōdl/
    adjective
    (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

He’s got you there, chief.

Dictionary definitions, the refuge of those who either don't understand context or refuse to acknowledge it.
  • 🍿
  • 🍿🍿🍿
  • Before CG spends time and effort on this, I’d rather see them fix the mid game bottlenecks like stun guns, droid callers and kyros. I’m a 1/16 player with 2 GL and 57 relic characters. Have enough gear for 3,300 CCB, but currently stuck grinding 8 stun guns, 4 mkV droid callers and 200 Kyros. That’s just for the current gear tier for the six characters I’m grinding. I imagine there’s more, but, frankly, it’s demoralizing to look ahead to see what they all need in total.
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Olderaan wrote: »
    I agree with that drying out of CCB salvage can be a big gatekeeper, (this is by design) and sure it should be some CCB rewards out there on the holotable. In any case the LS 1/C battle can be the only solution for now, where you can farm that salvages with relatively high drops.
    A bit off but related to here: I think the Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Module is a similar level of "problem", more precisely a similar gate. More and more 6 dot mod slicing items are gathering but the Circuit Breaker is the real bottleneck. Especially these days when GCs getting harder and including more gates.

I use 1-D LS to do it, same drop (6 gears of value 6 on jawa per attempt). But concentrate more on furnaces, so it's easier to control.
    Now I'm making 2 refresh/day on 1-D, still, CCB are short over here. Need over 1200 to get JML, still have only 700 CCB with no gear left to trade. Even Zinbiddle card is easier to get, already 40 (I need 30 to JML).
  • GJO wrote: »
    Olderaan wrote: »
    I agree with that drying out of CCB salvage can be a big gatekeeper, (this is by design) and sure it should be some CCB rewards out there on the holotable. In any case the LS 1/C battle can be the only solution for now, where you can farm that salvages with relatively high drops.
    A bit off but related to here: I think the Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Module is a similar level of "problem", more precisely a similar gate. More and more 6 dot mod slicing items are gathering but the Circuit Breaker is the real bottleneck. Especially these days when GCs getting harder and including more gates.

I use 1-D LS to do it, same drop (6 gears of value 6 on jawa per attempt). But concentrate more on furnaces, so it's easier to control.
    Now I'm making 2 refresh/day on 1-D, still, CCB are short over here. Need over 1200 to get JML, still have only 700 CCB with no gear left to trade. Even Zinbiddle card is easier to get, already 40 (I need 30 to JML).

this may be elementary to many, but I want to thank you for your post- really helped me. I have a CB crunch, but it's because my account is relatively new, so don't have years of gear saved up. I doing LS1C instead of LS1D because there were more gear pieces best used for CB's. MK 1 CEC is flagged in a chart I found as being needed in too many gear pieces to use at the Jawa. But you spelling out LS1D pulls 6 pieces (including 3 mk 1CEC), lit a light for me. i can still maintain my mk1 cec stash and just use some of the new ones i wouldn't otherwise get. Thx!
  • CCB's are the least of my concern right now. I need to get more to R5 and Aurodium Heatsinks and Electrium Conductors is where I keep running into an issue. But that at least makes sense to me.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Heatsinks are cake though. Conductors too actually.

Why am I not surprised you'd say that. No matter what anyone says you have a response for it that just has to contradict it.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

Why am I not surprised you'd say that. No matter what anyone says you have a response for it that just has to contradict it.

Disagree!

I contradict things I disagree with. Some things are just completely wrong, while others are my subjective opinion. This is one the latter ones. Heatsinks are easy via mk3 holos, which are easy via multiple sources. Conductors are easy via a couple of crafted pieces via multiple sources.

Disagree!

I contradict things I disagree with. Some things are just completely wrong, while others are my subjective opinion. This is one the latter ones. Heatsinks are easy via mk3 holos, which are easy via multiple sources. Conductors are easy via a couple of crafted pieces via multiple sources.

I'm not saying I can't make them if need be, I'm saying that's the part I need to actually farm for more regularly and get stuck on.

Heatsinks yes. The conductors no, those are a pain to get
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Disagree but ok.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »

Disagree!

I'm not saying I can't make them if need be, I'm saying that's the part I need to actually farm for more regularly and get stuck on.

Just making sure you know what Hes referencing, if you craft the mark iii projecter, then scrap the crafted piece, you get 10 heatsinks. If you scrap the 20 individual pieces, you only get 4 heatsinks
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

Disagree!

Just making sure you know what Hes referencing, if you craft the mark iii projecter, then scrap the crafted piece, you get 10 heatsinks. If you scrap the 20 individual pieces, you only get 4 heatsinks

Yeah, I know. I'm just running low on the individual pieces at the moment. At least farming Chewpio will help me out a bit right now.

Disagree but ok.

Of course you do. Why wouldn’t you