What character Kit is the coolest?

Replies

• Also I love Admiral Pietts Kit. One of my favorite SWGOH characters
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    I love the kit of all toons with just 3 simple abilities. Keep it simple and efficient.
    Example : sith marauder, FOST, TFP, Shoretrooper, FOX, rangetrooper, snow...
  • Also I love Admiral Pietts Kit. One of my favorite SWGOH characters

He's a brilliant character that has really taken Troopers up a level - my favourite faction (or sub-faction).
  • I've always liked Nihilus. His kit was amazing at release and is still great (leadership aside). Plus his attack animations are some of the coolest in the game.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I like the solo smugglers. I think the preparation effect is super interesting, and I kinda wish they were better.
  • Anything “Hoth” or “snow,” obviously.
  • R2 kit is my favorite. First one to really to spread stats around whole team, could be used for a number of LS teams and was a good counter to the maul meta that was supreme at the time
  • I love the kit of all toons with just 3 simple abilities. Keep it simple and efficient.
    Example : sith marauder, FOST, TFP, Shoretrooper, FOX, rangetrooper, snow...
    ... Jawa, Ugnaught, Mob Enforcer, Cup? :D
  • The original dynamic duo of Star Wars and so much fun to play in SWGoH...
    6ekuqrcqo1oq.png
  • My favorite will always be Boba Fett. It's simple, effective, and still competitive after all this time.
  • Sev
    15 posts Member
    Jawa Scavenger is probably my favorite just based off of random fun factor. I spend way too much time messing around with different comps and theory crafts trying to do weird things with Line in the Sand.
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Padme because her kit is an accurate representation of her from the movies/Clone Wars
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Kit Fitso :*
  • Honestly? Kit Fisto.

Basic can give TM, can double attack with his basic. AoE that is one of (maybe the only?) source of Potency Up. Counterattacks and boosted offense on his Unique. Trash leader ability... But lots of characters have bad leader abilities.

The problem with Kit is that all his abilities are subject to randomness and have low chances of being triggered. 50% to gain 15% TM on his basic and only a 35% chance to attack twice, likewise only a 35% chance to counter... If they made his abilities more consistent and reworked his base stats he would actually be good.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • StarDog89 wrote: »
    Kit Fitso :*

OH DIP! I typed all that out before seeing this! High-five!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Clone Wars chewie. :)
  • HKFactory
    370 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    May be a bit biased, but HK-47. Very thematic with all the anti-Jedi capabilities, and his Loyalty To The Maker unique ability is very in line with his character, even if I still absolutely despise that the ability quite literally does nothing unless Darth Revan is in the leader slot.

At the least I would have hoped that he would just gain half of the stat bonuses if he was in the leader slot at the cost of not getting the cooldown reset or turn meter gain prevention, like if he were carrying out an order from Darth Revan. That way there would still be an incentive to use HK-47 with Darth Revan for the full ability effect, and still keeping with the thematic element, while not making the ability dead weight if Darth Revan isn’t specifically the leader.
    Post edited by HKFactory on
  • Darth Traya. Her kit reads as not super awesome or impressive. But you slap those zetas on and throw her in with DN and Sion and it's just crazy to watch her torture the clones just by standing there while they take turn after turn in DS Geo TB :joy: It amuses me to no end.
  • Mace Windu.
  • Mace Windu.

Ah yes 10/10
  • The original version of Nightsister Zombie. Simple, yet tricky and powerful.
    I have always enjoyed playing with RJT, she brings an interesting bag of tools to the game

Is it me, or is no one mentioning GLs or other toons with page after page of abilities and rules? B)
  • lol no one reads the full gl kits, its like doing homework. just look up a video on youtube to explain it all and see how to use them.
    Simple :)

• NicWester wrote: »
    Kit Fisto... is one of (maybe the only?) source of Potency Up.

From messing around with Cara Dune... I know (from memory) of Bodhi Rook and Young Lando, also.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • I think while maybe not portrayed as realistic to him, Jedi Knight Luke’s kit is so good. The leadership reduction in speed is so cool and honestly helps in a lot of modes!
  • Moff gideon is very cool