Casual Guilds Looking For Players - February 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 175M, We are fully Heroic. 41 stars in both Hoths and 15 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • Our guild is looking for new players.
    We are a friendly, fun, relaxed guild (no crazy rules), all activities,
    no Tickets minimum, just try to participate in guild events.
    Our strategy, guild members, and experience allow us to succeed and grow!

https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
    200m+ GP
    Raid Time - 6pm GMT
    Raids: heroic with 24 h join period, Rancor and HAAT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo

Requirements:
    GP 3m+ or a good rooster
    be active!

Questions? You want to join? Send me a message.
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    -
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Looking for a group, currently have five openings but can make more room for the right group. Don't have to be in a group to join either.

https://swgoh.gg/g/6709/mind-tricks-knights/

Mind Tricks: Knights are seeking new teammates.

Looking for:
    • GP of 3.5 mil or focused roster
    • 500+ Tickets Daily (RL comes first)
    • Players who want to help lead and become officers to help with TBs and TWs
    • Discord and swgoh.gg

About Knights:
    • 220 mil GP w/ 5 current openings
    • 27* DSGTB (18 Wat)
    • 12* LS Geo (2 KAM)
    • TB mandatory, TW optional - participation required if you join
    • Sith Raid 9:00pm EST, others auto.
    • Guild reset at 7:30 pm EST
    • Active discord
    • No forced farming but guidance when requested.
    • Member of Mind Tricks Alliance, they step in and help us achieve higher numbers when requested. We would love to find some permanent members to help us keep higher stats!

DM me @ Onlsow#9373 on discord or in game 631-682-591
  • The Limeys are recruiting

We are a fully heroic 154 million GP UK based guild with an international flavour and 2 slots has become available.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to take the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 6.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars having won 22 of the last 24 TWs all of which have been against stronger guilds. We know how to play the game!

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 2 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

We run DS Geo TB (18 stars and 20 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (7 stars) and LS Hoth TB (40 stars). We aim to begin collecting KAM shards on our next LS Geo TB run.

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me either here, in-game or on discord.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/61310/crimson-order-of-hatred/

We are “Crimson Order of Hatred,” a casual but competitive guild looking for 1 active player (2.5m GP+) to fill a rare vacancy. We are predominantly high end players with a few lower level players that are active and growing.

We currently have a total of 181m GP.

We’re a friendly bunch with some more vocal than others but we like to enjoy ourselves in both in-game chat and on Discord and compete as best we can.

400 tickets minimum
    Discord is optional
    HSTR on farm
    Pit and HAAT on sim
    Working towards challenge Pit
    Most recent performances have seen us get 10* in Geo LS TB and 18* in Geo DS TB
    TW required (we’ve just moved into the 180m GP bracket that gives out GET2 in the rewards)

We have players in different time zones therefore run a couple of different raid start times.

If you’re interested you can message me on discord at NPJ19#4314 or use my ally code in game 981-114-832.
  • Ewokolypse Rising is a fun, friendly and independent looking for four active players to join the guild.

https://swgoh.gg/g/7134/ewokolypse-rising/

Current GP is 264Million but we only have 46 members, when we have 50 members we are looking at 282Million

• Guild Reset: 5:30PM / 6:30PM Eastern Time
    • 31 :star: DS Geo Territory Battles
    • 17 :star: LS Geo Territory Battles
    • HPIT/HAAT sim enabled
    • HSTR alternates 11:00 AM / 6:00 PM Eastern Time
    • Pit Challenge alternates 12:00 PM / 7:00 PM Eastern Time

Ewokolypse Rising Requirements
    • Good People Only (No Jerks/Bigotry/Harassment Allowed!)
    • 600 tickets daily
    • Join all raids
    • Participate in TB
    • If you join TW you must participate in both offense & defense
    • SWGOH.gg account
    • Actively monitor Discord (@ mentions enabled)
    • 4.5 million + GP, with some exceptions
    • DR, JKR, GAS, working toward Galactic Legends, and at least one other solid relic team preferred

If you think you fit the bill then come and hi on discord!

Add: Norax#6345 on discord
  • Force Born Guild is Recruiting

We are a casual play guild with 38 daily players.  We just finished our 4th merger this last December.  Looking to fill 8 slots right now.

Good players with 2 mil gp or better.  I'm a 3.7 mil player and our leader is over 6. 
    When you join you must be active each day and join our TW's.  We win most of them.  Absent exceptions are made for hospital and family stuff of course so join up and enjoy the game.

We don't use discord right now, wasn't a lot of interest.  Force Born is a pretty quiet guild.  Everyone knows their jobs and plays each day at their own convenience.  We do Pit, Sith and Tank raids every week.   There is one requirement on setting up our TW defense.

One thing I have noticed about the Star Wars search engine is that it doesn't always show the guilds your looking for.  PM me and I'll send you an ally invite if you don't see us.  Thanks.

Coffin's Ally-Code 852-845-197

Guild 135 mil GP

Player GP -  up to 6 + mil

Pit - SIM

Sith - Heroic

Tank - Heroic

TW Hoth now - building our GP for Geonosis

• Brand New Guild looking for beginners to join and grow with.
    Raging Turtles
    I am Necro (225-982-714)

*I have cookies.
  • Darthbatman
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Saucy Sithlords 2

Progressive intermediate guild recruiting active players looking to take their game to the next level. We are currently gearing up for geotb, so like-minded rosters (geo's & dark side teams) or a willingness to work towards would be a plus.

Requirements for acceptance

•Daily activity/participation in events
    •1.5m+ GP (w/right roster negotiable)
    •Join our discord. Introduce yourself and post 1 each of your best light & dark side teams

https://discord.gg/EaYxVQXpNx
  • Hi everyone!

If you're looking for a Casual Guild (mix of new to casual to serious players) then Eagle Two is the guild for you. We used to be a a large guild with more than 40 players. We have enough to finish off heroic raids (Rancor, Tank) and we're looking to get more out of Territory Wars and the like. We keep things simple

- Just be active regularly (if inactive for two weeks, then you're out)
    - We like helping each other out
    - We simply enjoy the game.

If you're interested - the just add me up (you can look me up at https://swgoh.gg/p/745691419/) or message me
  • Hey guys,
    I’m looking for a few people to join my Guild.
    It’s called Knights Of High Order and we’re currently sitting at 133m GP With 47/50 members. My guild is friendly and not demanding and all we ask for is kindness
    We like to help each other out as much as possible.
    We are on the verge of Slowly overhauling to progress even further than what we already have achieved.
    We are looking for active players that play everyday and participate in Heroic raids, Geo light side and dark side and also Territory wars.
    If you aren’t active enough you will be kicked, simple.
    As of now we do Heroic Pit, Sith and Tank raids.
    The Pit raid is simmed
    The Sith Raid is on 5pm AEST when it’s available.
    we complete it within the hour or gets solo’d by me.
    The Tank Raid we complete within the hour.
    Territory wars we mostly win.
    Geo light side and Dark side is where we need the extra power.
    Also we’re looking and working towards Rancor Challenge for the juicy relic 8 materials.
    We’re looking for a level 85 with at least 4m+ GP
    If you’re interested, my Name is Sliss and my ally code is: 296-787-442
    Feel free to message me with questions and more details.
  • SE Training Academy

85mGP guild

HPit 23:00 UTC

HAAT 22:00 UTC

T6STR 21:00 UTC (we’ve had to drop a tier recently due to players quitting the game)

All raids have a 24hr join period.

Only requirement is you must be level 85!

If you’re interested in joining or have any Qs you can catch me on here or over on discord BryLee#5814
  • jplkk10na8sq.png

I'm one of the officers at Ew0k Like an Egyptian and we'd love to have you. We're a pretty chill, casual, yet active guild here.
    You can message me here at Dannydgoatee, but my in game name is Bantha Milker. My ally code is 367-111-734

Our reset time is 12:30 am UTC / 7:30 pm CST / 8 pm EST.

We run all raids at HEROIC levels at 7 pm CST / 12 UTC / 8 EST. It keeps it super easy to keep track of things.
    Simmable Heroic Pit is every couple of days. Heroic Tank runs every few days and lasts about 20 minutes. And, Heroic Sith runs about every 5 days or so and lasts about 2-4 hours depending on who's hitting when.

Our guild does very well in our TW and usually end up winning. We're alternating two Geo TBs for every one Hoth so we can get the best rewards, and improve each time.

We're all a really great, friendly, fun, and helpful group. We love to strategize together, help each other with tips and suggestions, and love to geek out on Star Wars stuff.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/2512/the-orj/

The ORJ is 200M GP and is looking for players to join us. We are a semi casual guild but still require 600 tickets a day. Need those raid rewards :rofl:

TW is organized and optional - 2/3 of the members usually sign up for each one. Joining TW requires participation on offense and defense. Few exceptions made.

We have a great group of people able to discuss strategy, mods, and anything else you need. We are laid back, no drama, and easy going.

We run both Geo TBs.

Guild Reset 5:30pm EST
    Tank 7PM EST sim
    Sith 8PM EST
    Pit 9pm EST sim

DSGTB 29* when full
    LSGTB 17* when full

Some things we need from you:
    - 600 daily is required
    - read discord when needed, most info is posted within events in game
    - joining TW = offense and defense

Come have a look for yourself!

https://discord.gg/EW74A3p
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • (Silent Counsel)

I welcome any player we are an easy going guild just trying to reach out to other players to join in on the fun. We need players to start some Heroic raids and other activities I would really appreciate some help thanks.

GP 2Mil with only 2 players at the moment

We need daily players is all I ask
  • Knights of the End Empire
    24.6M Gp
    We have 25 and are growing to be a more competitive guild. We range in 4.6M Gp all the way to 100'sK gp. New players welcome. Veteran players welcome and veterans are definitely welcome! Reach Scruffy at 738-677-731. We want to take part in events and higher tiered raids.
  • cud2s2b3nz1x.jpeg

Hello Holotable Heroes! Bendu has recently woken from a deep slumber to join the fight for galactic domination and is looking for disciples!

Do you find yourself in the middle? Not a new player? Not a whale? Yet, your presence is like a violent storm in this quiet world? Then you have heard Benu’s call and are ready to join him.

What Bendu asks of you:
    •500 Tickets Daily (Basically Collect Bonus Energy and Spend It)
    •Territory Battle Participation Is A Must
    •Territory War Is Voluntary To Join
    •Squad Focused Roster (2mil GP Preferred)
    •Working Toward First GL

What Bendu offers in return:
    A fellowship of fierce and determined Heroes ready to conquer the galaxy (with the understanding that real life comes first). An opportunity to challenge the most formidable foes (HRancor, HAAT, HSTR) and a look into the future (CRancor). (Due to his recent slumber, Bendu cannot sim these raids yet, but will be able to in time.) Strategies to maximize Territory Battle stars and victories in Territory Wars. A guild reset at 2030 EST and raid start times of 2200 EST.

If you can see yourself, you will never be truly blind. Join the “Disciples of Bendu” today and check us out on Discord.

https://discord.gg/BaVQSDcD7H
  • Faroer_Laike_Ger
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    German Guild is looking for / Deutsche Guilde sucht

Hallo zusammen,

wir sind ein Zusammenschluss aus zwei Guilden und für die "Junior"-Guilde suchen wir noch Spieler. Aktuell sind wir gut besetzt (49 Mitglieder) und haben eine Galaktische Macht von etwas über 74 Mio.

Die Grube und den Tank spielen wir auf 7*, den Sith-Raid mehrmals im Monat auf 7*, sonst auf 6*.

Territorial-Kriege: 9 Siege in Serie B)

Generell versuchen wir uns so gut es geht zu unterstützen und da wir einige erfahrene Spieler haben, können wir auch neue Spieler vom Game gut unterstützen und beraten.
    Discord gibt es ebenfalls, jedoch findet der Großteil der Kommunikation im Spiel statt.

Wir spielen aus Freude, wollen dies auch genau so vermitteln und bei uns wir keiner zu irgendwas gezwungen.

Bei Fragen, gerne anschreiben, hier oder bei Discord: Faroer_Laike#7570
    Guilde: https://swgoh.gg/g/53202/heroacademy/

Viele Grüße
  • We are 29M damage casual guild, we do raids at 6 UK time. Currently doing Heroic Pit, Normal AAT and Normal Sith.

Striving to work as a guild to enable us to do HAAT raid in the coming months.

All we ask is that you hit all guild activities available and get your daily ticket's.

If you are interested message me ally code is - 279-547-553
  • We are 29M damage casual guild, we do raids at 6 UK time. Currently doing Heroic Pit, Normal AAT and Normal Sith.

Striving to work as a guild to enable us to do HAAT raid in the coming months.

All we ask is that you hit all guild activities available and get your daily ticket's.

If you are interested message me ally code is - 279-547-553
  • mime60
    102 posts Member
    Our guild is looking for new players.
    We are a friendly, fun, relaxed guild (no crazy rules), all activities, just try to participate in guild events.

206m+ GP
    Raid Time - 6pm GMT

Requirements:
    GP 3m+ or a good rooster
    be active!

• Geo-TB teams needed, join our ranks

Saucy Sithlords 2

Recruiting active players looking to take their game to the next level. We are currently collecting 10+ stars for geotb & very close to 6 Wat shards. Looking to expand those numbers, so like-minded rosters (geo's & dark side teams) &/or a willingness to work towards would be a plus.

Requirements for acceptance

•Daily activity/participation in events
    •1.5m+ GP (w/right roster negotiable)
    •Join our discord. Introduce yourself and post 1 each of your best light & dark side teams

https://discord.gg/EaYxVQXpNx
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Post edited by ocuelus on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19867/the-republic/
    https://discord.gg/GC7mPhD

**Looking for 1**

__**NABOO**__- We are technically **independent** but have the benefit of 17 other guilds to **share information**. We are Competitive but Laid Back Top End Guild. Drama Free Zone.

__**WHAT WE OFFER**__
    -313M Guild
    -**Avg 6M (Subject to Change on Roster)**
    -Raid times- 8pm EST
    -**Cpit on Farm**
    -**TB Focus**
    -31* DS Geo
    -21* LS Geo
    -44 Wat Tambor shards
    -12 KAM shards
    -TW semi-focued

__**WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU**__
    -**Discord Mandatory**
    -**MANDATORY 600**
    -Participate in ALL guild aspects
    -Full participation in TB
    -Participate in defense and offense in TW
    -KAM Ready
    -Minimum 1 GL
    -JKL

Come realize your potentially and have fun.
    **DM DarthSnugglePanda#0168
  • The Church of the Later day Dude
    We're an easy-going, helpful guild, currently 126mil gp with 2-3 spaces open.
    We're looking for active players, preferably 1m+ but loyalty and participation are priority.
    We don't have many rules, we just expect members to follow commands and contribute to any event they sign up for - we like to be active and win wars etc. but we don't stress about it :)
    We understand people are busy and real life takes priority so we're pretty laid back about everything else and we have lots of experienced players that can give advice or support.
    We use in game chat, so no discord required.
    Currently doing all Heroic raids - auto launch and 24hr sign-up
    Alternating Hoth & Geo TBs to accommodate everyone - generally win TW, around 85% last 6 months.
    Reset GMT
    Message me here or in game if you're interested, ally code 342-731-333
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19867/the-republic/
    https://discord.gg/GC7mPhD

**Looking for 1**

__**NABOO**__- We are technically **independent** but have the benefit of 17 other guilds to **share information**. We are Competitive but Laid Back Top End Guild. Drama Free Zone.

__**WHAT WE OFFER**__
    -313M Guild
    -**Avg 6M (Subject to Change on Roster)**
    -Raid times- 8pm EST
    -**Cpit on Farm**
    -**TB Focus**
    -31* DS Geo
    -21* LS Geo
    -44 Wat Tambor shards
    -12 KAM shards
    -TW semi-focued

__**WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU**__
    -**Discord Mandatory**
    -**MANDATORY 600**
    -Participate in ALL guild aspects
    -Full participation in TB
    -Participate in defense and offense in TW
    -KAM Ready
    -Minimum 2GL

Come realize your potentially and have fun.
    **DM DarthSnugglePanda#0168
  • mime60
    102 posts Member
    Our guild is looking for new players.
    We are a friendly, fun, relaxed guild (no crazy rules), all activities, just try to participate in guild events.

205m+ GP
    Raid Time - 6pm GMT

Requirements:
    GP 3m+ or a good rooster
    be active!

• SamWise
    24 posts Member
    Hi all,

We have a very friendly and positive group of 45 guild members, we support each other, are pretty easy going and run heroic raids (including Heroic Sith if you want Traya shards).

Guild GP is at 120 million. We have some strong experts to help us co-ordinate our territory war and guild events and have been #winning a lot lately :)

We are looking to take on up to 5 people to join us (level 85 and above please).
    Our guild leadership has been together for three years.

We are US (EST and PT) based, and use the in app chat function, plus optional discord channel. We have a few rules, login at least every 7 days, and we have join periods for our raids.

We run the Geonosis dark side event (8-10 stars) and generate Watt shards, and also run the Hoth event (32-34 stars).

Let us know if you have questions -we would love to have you join us and grow together.

Please reach out and let's chat.

Sam Wise ( Ally code - 541-139-945 )
    Discord: Samth3star#8935
    Guild Name: Blasters and Beer
  • Welcome to Elevation 2021!

We are a new and growing guild of chill and active gamers. We are looking to build a healthy community of gamers into territory battles and higher level raids and would love your help!

About you:
    -at least level 60 with 65+ preferred
    -play most days. If you’re going to miss some that’s cool but let us know
    -non toxic. Racist or sexist comments will get you the boot immediately

About us:
    -open and accepting of all ages/genders/races
    -daily participation encouraged, but we aren’t jerks about it
    -donation to others highly appreciated
    -currently a couple players shy of being able to run territory battles so please help!!!
    -no discord required

Doesn’t matter if you’re ftp/dolphin/whale, if you’re active and inclusive we would love to have you!!

Help us rise! Doesn’t matter if you’re joining to push from the bottom or pull from the top!

Ally code: 627-489-563

Respond via message here, or just join! No invite needed.
This discussion has been closed.