Jedi knight luke return?

thedrjojo
949 posts Member
edited February 2021
I would a) expect him to be back in March and b) expect him to be on the calendar for his return.

I hope they just didn't or forgot to put him in the calendar, but it seems more likely we will have to wait yet another month. @cg_doja_fett any update you can give on this?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    B) he may not show up the calendar.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    These events usually don't show up on the calendar.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Woop Woop! I hope I am inferring the meaning behind your emjoi right, had my toons ready to go for awhile and I can't wait!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Woop Woop! I hope I am inferring the meaning behind your emjoi right, had my toons ready to go for awhile and I can't wait!

Sorry to burst your bubble, it was just fat fingers...
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    now i am hungry
  • CrispyFett
    970 posts Member
    edited February 2021

I'm sticking with my original "Woop Woop" and excitement anyway lol. I bet he'll be back in March, as he should go to Journey Guide in June about, so makes sense
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021

I'm sticking with my original "Woop Woop" and excitement anyway lol. I bet he'll be back in March, as he should go to Journey Guide in June about, so makes sense

If I was going to make a bet, I would bet we dont see him until he goes to the JG.

Dont mind me, sleepy brain skipped over a few months...
  • Kyno wrote: »

If I was going to make a bet, I would bet we dont see him until he goes to the JG.

Really? 7 months between runs would be the longest ever.

2 weeks from now is about 90 days, so mid- to late-March is the most likely.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »

That's why I should not bet before drinking my tea....

Never mind, I skipped a few months, yes he should return in the "normal" range
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

That's why I should not bet before drinking my tea....

giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If i had to make a bet he would be added to JG May 4th
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • I have been told that the JKL Event is getting delayed until late April bc of a bug, can some confirm if this is true or not?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I have been told that the JKL Event is getting delayed until late April bc of a bug, can some confirm if this is true or not?

No one can confirm whether it's true or not, but by that same reckoning, it's probably not. However, it doesn't mean it won't not come in April.
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    Please April - still short HODA shards!
  • Luke? Luuuuke?? Where is this kid at?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xin8EbSS9Og
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Maybe (and hopefully) with next week's update
  • Y, hopefully, can't wait :)
  • Come on, come back!
  • fingers crossed he come back with the update this week for the Bo Katan marquee
  • Argh!! Where is he??
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    for every post or thread he will be delayed for another month
  • This is so lame, bring him back already! How can it take so long? Common...
  • Seriously. Last event was now about 3 months ago
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Which is well within the "normal" cadence, even though there isn't an official cadence at all.

Sorry.
  • 1st return was 106 days after
    2nd return was 88 days after
    midway between those two cadences - as a guesstimate if nothing else - is 97 days

We're currently 88 days since the last return. Could be on after this Conquest finishes. That would tie in nicely.
  • Hope you are right, I'm hyped for it!
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm thinking in the next week or so. Should be roughly 3 months to his first year anniversary, so 1 more event, then waiting period before he goes to the journey guide.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I'm thinking in the next week or so. Should be roughly 3 months to his first year anniversary, so 1 more event, then waiting period before he **** to the journey guide.

I love this typo lol.