Moff Gideon

Replies

• @Kisakee

Yep. That's me.
  • @Kisakee

Yep. That's me.

I think your previous sentiments only target extreme hoarders. I'm one that tries to manage it, yet I have 380 relic levels compared to your 300 at pretty close gp. So it's just a mindset one goes with.
  • Yes, I think that's a fair summary.
  • Unless he is needed for something. I can wait till he hits accelerated. Big slap to the face to anyone farming relics.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jed_Eye wrote: »
    Unless he is needed for something. I can wait till he hits accelerated. Big slap to the face to anyone farming relics.

need may be a strong word, but hey, ya never know.
    4e199r6sk8py.png

big slap, no. slight tickle, maybe....at best.
  • Jed_Eye wrote: »
    Unless he is needed for something. I can wait till he hits accelerated. Big slap to the face to anyone farming relics.

Before you are done discussing, most of us that's farming him 3x will be finished, I'm at 50/100. This was a superb move and hope they do it more often in cantina.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

Before you are done discussing, most of us that's farming him 3x will be finished, I'm at 50/100. This was a superb move and hope they do it more often in cantina.

Agreed, at 58 myself, man it's a great farm, I put my gl farm on pause and went full on Gideon farm, the dude is a beast, and if you don't farm him for just 3 weeks then you got urself to blame. Even at low gear and star he can boost the imp troopers sooooo much, it's crazy how good of a character is, and let's not forget how valuable he is against GL Rey
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Kyno wrote: »

need may be a strong word, but hey, ya never know.
    4e199r6sk8py.png

big slap, no. slight tickle, maybe....at best.

Gideon with piet make the rebel round up and the forest moon challenge tier 3 a cake walk. Literally not getting him is a mistake
  • I'm still 6 days away from finished (started a couple days late to finish some relic levels I needed for RCT), so I'll miss the March1 deadline, but it's nice to know that CG is operating as expected. Predicability is good in a resource-allocation game.
  • Does it suck I'm not farming relic materials? Yes. Will it suck more if Gideon is needed and I don't have him? Quite possibly yes. I'm a few days behind because I finished up whatever relic I was on at the time first, but I'm 90 shards away from 7* after today. It will be nice to get him out of the way so I can go back to relics. I'm about ready for Armorer farm, down to around 140 shards total to farm between Mothma, Piett, Kuill and IG-11.
  • Best farm ever oxd8hcx5jly8.jpg
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

I just finished. Time to go back to relic material. No big deal.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

GG! I have a few more to go n4z2lpt9xvxr.png
  • Nice, got two days tops left.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    MaruMaru wrote: »

I skipped the third refresh yesterday as the second one landed him at 99/100. A couple hours later he was finished. Very friendly farm, easiest in recent memory.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • So where does MG fit best? Is the best Troopers line up; Veers, Piett, Starck, Range and MG?
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    So where does MG fit best? Is the best Troopers line up; Veers, Piett, Starck, Range and MG?

Works on that line up, he works with SLKR vs Rey, basically stop her ultimate from 1 shooting characters. Works well in a Vader line up since vaders TM can't be reduced and he just gets a boost, but best place would be with troopers
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    On paper, he had the potentiel to be plug'n'play with "Know your adversaries" and "Control the situation", Imperial troopers or not. Does he deliver ?
    Post edited by Starslayer on
    So where does MG fit best? Is the best Troopers line up; Veers, Piett, Starck, Range and MG?

Works on that line up, he works with SLKR vs Rey, basically stop her ultimate from 1 shooting characters. Works well in a Vader line up since vaders TM can't be reduced and he just gets a boost, but best place would be with troopers

👍
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Starslayer wrote: »
    On paper, he had the potentiel to be plug'n'plug with "Know your adversaries" and "Control the situation", Imperial troopers or not. Does he deliver ?

He does deliver, even at low gear and stars, it can beat some high gear teams
    bf6ovsw1x90q.jpg
    fjneda2r6520.jpg
  • Whoah, hey. 87k troopers killing 120k NS?

That's something I'll have to look at. My Starck is low gear (and Piett is a nightmare to gear, but yours is only g8, so that's not my concern) but I've got Veers & death at g12 & range at g11, so this looks like something I could do.
  • Whoah, hey. 87k troopers killing 120k NS?

That's something I'll have to look at. My Starck is low gear (and Piett is a nightmare to gear, but yours is only g8, so that's not my concern) but I've got Veers & death at g12 & range at g11, so this looks like something I could do.

Yes they are crazy good, I even killed a full gear 12+ BH, it was bossk, Jango, Mando, Boba, and greef, as long as ur starck is just 1 speed faster then any other characters you can own the match
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    On paper, he had the potentiel to be plug'n'plug with "Know your adversaries" and "Control the situation", Imperial troopers or not. Does he deliver ?

He does deliver, even at low gear and stars, it can beat some high gear teams
    bf6ovsw1x90q.jpg
    fjneda2r6520.jpg

Thx for the info but it doens't answer my question. I was asking about his plug'n'play potential, without Imperial troopers.

Funny how the best Troopers line up is 1 Trooper and 4 Officers breathing down his neck.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Funny how the best Troopers line up is 1 Trooper and 4 Officers breathing down his neck.

That's why it's so good, with 4 officers watching him he dare not mess up!
  • @Starslayer

that's why he said:
    he works with SLKR vs Rey, basically stop her ultimate from 1 shooting characters. Works well in a Vader line up since vaders TM can't be reduced and he just gets a boost, but best place would be with troopers

• Just finished my farm for him. Love a cantina farm. Hoping Dark Trooper gets released to compliment his lead
  • @Starslayer

that's why he said:
    he works with SLKR vs Rey, basically stop her ultimate from 1 shooting characters. Works well in a Vader line up since vaders TM can't be reduced and he just gets a boost, but best place would be with troopers

This post was before my question, so I was fishing for more plug'n'play feedback.
  • Time to flex.

8iver8zy39si.png