If you could add 1 Character to the game who would it be?

Replies

• Bel Iblis, thank you Timothy Zahn, enjoying this third and final of the Thrawn series.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Fallen Anakin as a GL

Also, Jabba is very needed. I'll like some senate members also, that can became a team with a young padme or palpatine.
  • I've always liked the design of the Senate Guard, but I'm not sure about Senators. Bail Organa, maybe? And Garm was mentioned above, but who else would even be recognizable by name?
  • Piewalker wrote: »
    Yarna d'al' Gargan! :#

al3chc21f6tm.jpeg

Famously widow of Jek Tano Porkins?
    bpcufodk9oqg.jpg
  • I have been waiting for a grand inquisitor sense I started playing, and some gungans to go on a team with Padme and the others. I really think they would be some fun characters to have especially for low level f2p players. So I was wondering if there is anyway we could be seeing those characters in GoH? And if so when he his expected
  • The game has a ton of characters as is. Maybe Kyle Katarn?
  • Jabba, because they could do really cool things with him.

Give him a conditional ability called Bounty and another called Betrayal.

Bounty - upon activation, any present enemy bounty hunters focus fire enemy leader, cancel enemy leader ability, and give all BH payouts to Jabba-allied bounty hunters.

Double-cross - upon activation, all scoundrel allies lose ability to target and fire randomly while regressing to 20% offensive damage. Enemy leader is permanently exposed until dead or end of battle.

Increased Bounty - Jabba places a raised bounty on target, causing him to escape from battle. This ability only works on non-legendary, non- event, and non- GL characters. Limit x 2 per battle.

The idea should be clear at this point. He is anti-scoundrel and BH
  • Please take it seriously. Mine would be a GL Kenobi.

Darth Maul Reborn ---> After he was healed by the NS and wasn't metal legs but was a lot stronger and wiser. Basically, Maul from Solo.

I really would love to see more from Rogue One in general.
  • Anakin or Jaina Solo. I know it won’t happen but I think they’re really cool
  • JainaSolo wrote: »
    Anakin or Jaina Solo. I know it won’t happen but I think they’re really cool

Don't forget Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus
  • JainaSolo wrote: »
    Anakin or Jaina Solo. I know it won’t happen but I think they’re really cool

Don't forget Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus

For sure!
  • Meetra Surik
  • DJDJ
    1 posts Member
    Bao-Dur (Jedi) and regular, Brianna (Jedi) and regular , hanharr, Mira (Jedi) and regular, Atton rand, G0-T0, visas marr, canderous (mandalore armor) , atris, and the star forge people
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DJDJ wrote: »
    Bao-Dur (Jedi) and regular, Brianna (Jedi) and regular , hanharr, Mira (Jedi) and regular, Atton rand, G0-T0, visas marr, canderous (mandalore armor) , atris, and the star forge people

That's more than 1. :wink:
  • Crispy Uncle Owen or Toasty Aunt Beru.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Fury Annileen 😁
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    Jar Jar Binks
  • lz256dwcb0cg.jpg

Not a famous one but Tyber Zann from the game star wars empire at war.
  • lz256dwcb0cg.jpg

Not a famous one but Tyber Zann from the game star wars empire at war.

Empire at war is one of the best star wars games ever made
  • Ryanh1315
    122 posts Member

Visas Marr is already in the game
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Ryanh1315 wrote: »

Visas Marr is already in the game

To be fair, it's not that surprising that someone would forget about her...
  • Violator
    49 posts Member
    Salacious B Crumb, but make him overpowered as long as you have the volume turned up.
  • Violator wrote: »
    Salacious B Crumb, but make him overpowered as long as you have the volume turned up.

Lol
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Jar Jar and the Gungans.

Without them, Naboo would have lost and none of this would have been possible. Lol
  • I would like some of the inquisitors for the empire... Ninth sister and such like, would have the sith and the empire tag, giving Vader even more speed!