GC feats 2/19

2Next

Replies

• Nest is upset that they made the Rebel Fighters immune to her counters. She just wanted to eat CG..... she just wanted to eat. Lol
  • DV, Thrawn, Palp, Starck, MGideon. I had to sub in SLKR for Palp myself.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • DR, malak, BSF, Thrawn, & Gideon (4*, G7) for the win for me. I agree about the need for a counter though. One positive I like from these GC feats is the community getting together to figure out the teams to do it. Nice to see these kind of threads as opposed to the normal fighting
  • I did palp lead, DV, gideon, thrawn, and tarkin. gideon gets everyone at 0 and tarkin gets them down even more if his potency is good enough. tarkin just makes sure you get it.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • TVF wrote: »
    Even I want this lol.

Sometimes we all can agree on some things
  • TVF wrote: »
    Even I want this lol.

Sometimes we all can agree on some things

Lol feat tracker for count or % feats....

The universal constant for all forum members
  • I cant stand these GC events I have the same problem also since I dont have SLKR yet my fully relic’d FO still can’t beat tier 6 or 7 so annoying
  • I cant stand these GC events I have the same problem also since I dont have SLKR yet my fully relic’d FO still can’t beat tier 6 or 7 so annoying

Are you sure? I beat both tier 6 and tier 7 with Imperial Troopers.

Im pretty sure I saw a video on Reddit of someone doing tier 7 with gear 12 FO so you’re just doing something wrong there

Skelturix did a video with pure G12 FO.
    I found some inspiration there and did it with 4 relic and one G12.
    There’s a certain turn order to optimise stun and TM removal and a priority on enemies to keep locked.
    Once you get that, should be a breeze with pure relic FO.
  • Hi, need help what team did you use to beat “remove 400% turn meter? Maybe a few combinations? Thanks for any help!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Darth_Starkiller1 here is the thread on the feats for this GC
  • Almost time for a sticky thread in the Individual Event forum just pointing to youtubers that post strats for these feats on a regular basis?
  • bpobveemc578.jpg
    What I used for T7 turn meter removal and not losing a unit, the only zetas are Veers and Pietts emperor's trap.

My FO are rubbish, so this got me the second best crate.
  • These events continue to get worse and worse. Started out loving them. Now I’m coming to dread them. Just another event with gear I need to create better characters locked behind the fact I didn’t pay for said characters.
  • wr4th_8bbf wrote: »
    These events continue to get worse and worse. Started out loving them. Now I’m coming to dread them. Just another event with gear I need to create better characters locked behind the fact I didn’t pay for said characters.

There was absolutely no part of this GC that required paying for anything but okay
    These events continue to get worse and worse. Started out loving them. Now I’m coming to dread them. Just another event with gear I need to create better characters locked behind the fact I didn’t pay for said characters.

Nah man you are wrong, these bois did the event for me, on the final challenge qlx0r4syvuy0.jpg
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Cleared all tiers with a 3* g6 MG, DR, FBAST, HK47,DM :)

2p2shdjjejka.jpg

Nah man you are wrong, these bois did the event for me, on the final challenge qlx0r4syvuy0.jpg

I thought you quit 2 years ago? :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    wr4th_8bbf wrote: »

Lol don't belive everything you read on the internet
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    I cleared all tiers and feats for T7 box (I didn't did the 400% TM one on Tier 7 tho)
    esj0wdr913dn.png

For the 400% TM removal one I used this team, it's kinda tricky to make, but possible, LOT of RNG involved

6siamuxbfoan.png

Also this was my team for T7 clear with full first order team, FOST is at R5, also, lot of RNG, but it is possible

06fhf6714yiq.png

Still, pretty stupid that every turn from those rebel fighters means receiving over 150k damage lol

Pro tip if you don't have a GL, control TM, don't let Cara Dune or Wedge play A SINGLE turn, AOE = death, specially from Cara

You didn't removed TM with either FOO or FOX? Reset
    Your OG Kylo didn't reset his cooldowns, meaning you can't gain extra TM that round? Reset

• Did T7 with TM feat with this team. Both Z on Palp, Thrawn's unique and 2 on DV. Vader is R5, MG is @ 242 speed. Whole point was to control them, kill them with the first 1-2 rebels with the event's ability (to prevent Mothma from rezzing) and then let DV go bersek on the rest.

Open with DV dots -> MM -> culling on Pao -> AB the rest -> dots -> culling. Point is to max your team's TM. Then Thrawn goes, swaps TM with Palp for AoE stun. Then Gideon resets TM and Vader goes again, feeding TM back to your team. The whole point is to control everyone. BSF's staggers help A LOT. Hit them as you can, then stun everyone with Thrawn's basic. Be careful WHEN you use fracture, cause you will lose the ability to do multiple stuns. Eventually Mothma will take a turn and you'll lose someone. My KO was Cara->Wedge->Pao->Chirrut.

Took me quite a few tries tbh, but did it in the end.

lij0yx4p1ab0.png
  • Here is a mind-blow for the OP: math.

Funny thing about Vader's kit, it tells you how much TM will be removed if it lands.

Your 3rd grade math teacher would say," count the number of times the TM went down, then multiply by __."

• Nikoms565 wrote: »

Excellent advice. I only believe what people with integrity post. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Excellent advice. I only believe what people with integrity post. ;)

Then what are you doing in this hive of scum and villainy?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Here is a mind-blow for the OP: math.

Funny thing about Vader's kit, it tells you how much TM will be removed if it lands.

Your 3rd grade math teacher would say," count the number of times the TM went down, then multiply by __."

Omg omg mom get the camera get the camera, oh wait I didn't use Vader silly, I used Gideon XD and his kit doesn't tell you how much he TM he moves since it's all of the turn meter, and guess what looking at a tiny blue line doesn't tell you how much turn meter they got. But thats okay, I'm just surprised it took you two days to come here and say this, if you need more time just let me know, okay dear?

(Also that would be our grade 1 teacher not grade 3, but idk how ur math classes are in North America, all I know you guys get calculator for math while for us it was banned)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Let's stay on topic and be nice.

Also Gideon is the star here, I just threw him in my FO team and WAT. Single run and done.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Let's stay on topic and be nice.

Also Gideon is the star here, I just threw him in my FO team and WAT. Single run and done.

He sure is, mine was 5* and I got the full crate, my guild leader got it done with a 3* Gideon.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Tm feat
    Baskar R7 (L)
    Cara R4
    Ig11 R4
    Kuill R4
    Nest R4

Trying to get no one dies feat and then tm removal completed.
  • Thank you all so much your information was of great help!😁 Thank you for answering!