Gearing up teams

Stayontarget2016
197 posts Member
edited March 2021
They create an event which is ment to alllow you to use all your teams.
But as all my teams need hundreds of mk 5 stun guns to gear them up to an appropriate level i cant use them.
When is somthing going to be done about the stun gun shortage?

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    You can get stun guns in Conquest store now.

Problem solved.

-CG (Probably)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Make a plan and focus on the plan. That's how many got through it before you, and many will as we move through time.
  • Ive yet to see mk 5 stun guns in the conquest store.
    They should always be in the store.
    Its what everyone wants.
    As for having a plan the plan is buy stun guns......they arnt there
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are there, and just like everything else, a little patience goes a long way.

Also if your only plan is to buy them, then start refreshing stores where they appear.

I would also call that a bad plan. A plan should really be team/toon focused and then use all available avenues to hit your goal there, then move on.
  • Its not a bad plan when you have 3 charcters in the same team where two need 50 stun guns each and the other needs 50 for a mk5 stun gun and 50 for a mk6 stun gun.
    So the plan is to farm 200 stun guns just to get those charcters up.

The developers need to realise that everybody needs mk5 stun guns for every charcater all the time and the need for more is real.

A bad plan is wasting crystals refreshing stores in the hope that mk5 stun guns may appear and seeing that they dont.

After two days of the conquest store refreshing every 6 hours and they still havent appeared why would i think they will on another refresh?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Its not a bad plan when you have 3 charcters in the same team where two need 50 stun guns each and the other needs 50 for a mk5 stun gun and 50 for a mk6 stun gun.
    So the plan is to farm 200 stun guns just to get those charcters up.

The developers need to realise that everybody needs mk5 stun guns for every charcater all the time and the need for more is real.

A bad plan is wasting crystals refreshing stores in the hope that mk5 stun guns may appear and seeing that they dont.

After two days of the conquest store refreshing every 6 hours and they still havent appeared why would i think they will on another refresh?

You can farm them pretty quick if you focus on them.

No one is saying they are not a bottleneck, but they are manageable if you try.

If all of your teams need them, then you may have been spreading out focus too much, to have too many teams at that single point.

You can farm 50 in 2 ish weeks (probably less) and that's just on a node. Then you have shard shop and GET2, plus any other events that throw them out, or purchased with crystals.

So focus on a plan and you can get through it, that is a much better plan than waiting for someone to "fix it for you". If/when they make changes it probably still wont open the flood gates, better to have a plan in place.