New ship suggestions and pilot improvement

Mardrac
1 posts Member
edited February 2021
Hey devs please look at @cubfanhan new YouTube video. please add ships like a-wing, b-wing, tie defender, razor crest, tie interceptor. Also please improve admiral akbar, he is only cap ship pilot with no Zeta!!! In the books he was 1 to give Tarkin his battle strategy, when Ackbar was a slave. Also admiral Piett needs a ship, bring in the SSD or something for him.

Replies

• LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Mardrac wrote: »
    Hey devs please look at @cubfanhan new YouTube video. please add ships like a-wing, b-wing, tie defender, razor crest, tie interceptor.

Resistance A-Wing was a great idea. (but whom shall pilot?)
    Pilotless Resistance bomber/tank is needed.
    Pilotless First Order bomber/tank is needed.
    Luke's R5 X-Wing (with R2-D2 and either CLS or "pilot" Luke in an orange jumpsuit)
    Tie Defender (but whom shall pilot?)
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Sebek wrote: »
    A-Wing and Tie Defender could be Pilotless, or Tallie Lintra(New Char) for A-Wing and Vult Skerris(New Char) for Tie Defender. Also why should Red 5 have R2-D2 as a Crew Member?

I have no problem with pilots & crew. It encourages me to gear them up to make the ships better. CG has created a precedent than new bombers/tanks are pilotless. (Hyena, Tie, Y-wing, other Y-Wing). So far, its just bombers/tanks (Vulture droid doesn't count. It never had a pilot to begin with). It doesn't necessarily mean that all new ships must be pilotless as well.

As for R2, why not? Who do you see co-pilot Luke's X-Wing in the movies and TV show? (I grant you BB8 isn't a crew member of Poe's X-Wing)

Post edited by LendersQuiz on
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Hey devs please look at @cubfanhan new YouTube video. please add ships like a-wing, b-wing, tie defender, razor crest, tie interceptor.

Luke's R5 X-Wing (with R2-D2 and either CLS or "pilot" Luke in an orange jumpsuit)

A-Wing and Tie Defender could be Pilotless, or Tallie Lintra(New Char) for A-Wing and Vult Skerris(New Char) for Tie Defender. Also why should Red 5 have R2-D2 as a Crew Member?

He was co-pilot. Right?
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
    Sebek wrote: »

He was co-pilot. Right?

Yeah, but other Ships don't include the Droid. Exception being Chopper

But then R2 needs a Rebel home. He was meant for that era (requires Empire and required for CLS).
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
    Yeah, but other Ships don't include the Droid. Exception being Chopper

and L3-37 (Lando's Falcon)
    and T3-M4 (Ebon's Hawk)
    and K-2SO (Cassian's U-Wing)
    and IG-88 (IG-2000)
    and Grievous (Malevolence)
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    But then R2 needs a Rebel home. He was meant for that era (requires Empire and required for CLS).
    Too late.
    letkq35w6a3p.jpeg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Stokesy
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    They should create Dash Rendar, Leebo and the Corellian YT2400 MEDIUM FREIGHTER...this group is semi canon, because they Canonized The Outrider, a Corellian YT2400 medium frighter. They could also bring the Alderaanian pilot Tycho Celchu(gcw) where he piloted an a-wing, or the new republic era x-wing. Or create a smuggler faction cap ship, piloted by Booster Terrik, called Errant Venture, a light side imp star deuce