conquest marked feat.

Prev1
What are people's strategies for marking 20 enemies in sector 4? I'm not sure if gg's mark for being under 100% health counts towards it. So I can only see revan being viable, but he can only mark so many people in a battle.

Would it be worth it to go in with a team like rey, jkr, thrawn, traya, hermit? Even with a team like that I'm not sure I could turtle long enough to get that many marks in one battle.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    As you move into further sectors you may just have to rely on higher battle count to get everything done.
  • There are sectors with NS as enemies. I used a jkr lead team and took all of them down except for zombie and acolyte. Then I used every mark I could on zombie until the last minute where I killed the acolyte with Yoda AoE.

I got around 15 with that strat
  • DEATHER
    87 posts Member
    Piet has mark too and it counts.
  • Well I expect to need a few battle, but I don't want to have to try and use him for 10 battles when there are only 14 in the sector and I already needed to do 5 battles with no attackers.
  • DEATHER wrote: »

Really? The feat explicitly says I have to mark an enemy.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    What are people's strategies for marking 20 enemies in sector 4? I'm not sure if gg's mark for being under 100% health counts towards it. So I can only see revan being viable, but he can only mark so many people in a battle.

Would it be worth it to go in with a team like rey, jkr, thrawn, traya, hermit? Even with a team like that I'm not sure I could turtle long enough to get that many marks in one battle.

It doesn't have to be one battle.

I used buff disks and Cooldown Reduction disks and did 2/3 battles against Ewoks. JKR, GMY (keep sharing buffs with him), Hoda, GK and Shaak Ti (as those two effectively have "skip turn" moves).
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    DEATHER wrote: »

Really? The feat explicitly says I have to mark an enemy.

Maybe bugged, since DT's DM works but DR's does not. GG's Mark also counts.
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    If you have it maybe stack the data disc that has a percentage chance to reduce CD. Will get mark off CD much quicker.
  • You can also use Death Trooper
  • If you use JKR with cooling unit you can farm 15+ off a NS team.

GMY can spread buffs every turn, jolee revives for no effect, and when JKR gets a turn he marks zombie. Repeat until timer is counting down.
  • did the same thing marking Zombie for about 6-7 a round -- also pro tip-- you dont have to Win the fight for the mark to count towards progress-- so I did 3 timeout battles marking the zombie to try to get as many marks as possible
  • Dubbstep wrote: »
    did the same thing marking Zombie for about 6-7 a round -- also pro tip-- you dont have to Win the fight for the mark to count towards progress-- so I did 3 timeout battles marking the zombie to try to get as many marks as possible

Sure you don't have to win the battle, but I don't want to waste that much energy on one feat while making 0 progress forwards. I will try and sneak a few marks in while I hunt for a ns team.
  • Sev
    15 posts Member
    You definitely don't have to win the battle. I got progress after time outs. I did the NS strat as well. I also threw Thrawn on the team for the tm swap with JKR. I completed the feat in 2 battles. Super easy.

• What I'm reading here is that if you prioritize NightSisters, then you can get more than halfway there on the first time you hit an NS squad, then when you've completed the sector, you only have to use 1 battle just to complete the feat.

If you only need to use one battle to complete a feat beyond the battles required for progression, I think the feat is completely reasonable.

Also, what's with worrying about extra battles at all? You're in Sector 4 already? There aren't even 20 battles there, and you get 120 energy/day, which is 8 free battles per day. The event lasts 2 weeks. So...you've got another 80 attempts to succeed in less than 20 battles, and then you're going to need one more for your feat, which will still be less than 20 battles.

Sounds like you don't have any worries at all, do you?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Not to mention if you lose or timeout you don't lose stamina.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Not to mention if you lose or timeout you don't lose stamina.

That was a pleasant surprise when it finally happened to me. I was expecting to lose stamina.
  • So, if you have zVeers Imperial Troopers + Piett, you can get infinite TM.

While you're infinitely gaining TM and your Imps are taking turn after turn, just use Piett's Inevitable Failure on his turn ... every single time. IF marks a Piett ally and for whatever reason inflicting Marked on yourself still counts for the feat (I know, I inflicted 19 marks on the NS during a battle using JKR, then while I was waiting for JKR's stamina to go back up, I used Imps for something else and it completed the feat for me.)

Combined with the AoE dazes, zVeers Imps + Piett shouldn't have any trouble at all marking up a storm, and for my money it seems like you get more of them in 4 minutes than you can with JKR because with JKR you have to wait for GMY to take 43 turns before JKR's turn comes up again, but with Piett each of the Imps pretty much acts only once in the sequence (speed doesn't matter much once the TM train is running).

Finish Ventress & daka off to prevent their TM jumping of course, but don't worry about anything else. The NS gain health & prot on any death (including every time you kill the zombie), but The Emperor's Trap stacks up offense even faster ... if Ventress & daka are gone (when they TM jump and take a turn, it resets TET).

It's also might be useful to know that I got credit for killing 101 enemies in that 4 minute 30 second battle. It's a good way to rack up kills for Sector feats & Event feats.
  • Altzair
    132 posts Member
    You can repeat the battles so it doesn't need to be done in your first run through the sector. Get as far as you can and once you're done/can't progress go back to other nodes to finish up any feats.

JKR vs NS is good for this particular feat as you just keep on zombie until low on time. 2-3 runs is all you'll need
  • I was using JKR and not getting very many per battle, I think 2 max. I then used GG and finished in one battle.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I was using JKR and not getting very many per battle, I think 2 max. I then used GG and finished in one battle.

I thought the feat said you had to mark enemies?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Perhaps buggy.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Or maybe the description is bad. Either way I'll give it a go, thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I got the feat super easy with Imp troopers against a NS. As was suggested earlier, i kept targeting Zombie after killing off Daka and Asajj, got 14 marks on Starck in a single round. Timed out the match so I could use them again. Lol.
  • I used jkr team. Just did the first battle and repeat til I got the 20
  • Thanks for the tip. Grievous made this easy when fighting night sisters.
  • Also equip the disks for deployable cooling units and run GMY. Your TM is overpowering.
  • October 2021 and same sh.t again. GG team doesn't work.
  • advitam wrote: »
    October 2021 and same sh.t again. GG team doesn't work.

GG worked for me in one battle
  • GG worked for me too