I can't get by T3. Halp!!

Guys... Some threads say they did the entire thing with G8 on 3 and G9-10 on BSF/HK... Here's my team. I can't get past T3. I modded them with a5 mods as per recommendation for offense/prot then tried putting all Defense, health, prot mods sacking offense to survive and nada. Strat says to keep fear up on Cordo but dude o right keeps taunt up and forcing me to focus him. Halp!ed68l822nmpl.jpg

Replies

• You got carths leader zeta?
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • No, I guess that's it eh? Carth 3,4,6,4 BSF 5,4,5,6,5,1 CO 4,4,4,5 Juhani 4,4,4,5 HK 5,5,5,5,5,4
  • I dropped like 50 bucks too to get em to 85 and to 6 stars ea. I ran GW and blew up Mod challenges for ability mats I dunno how to get more
  • Yeah that's definitely your problem then. Best way is to wait for the challenges to come around (next one is Saturday and Sunday).
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    You could also do more GW

EDIT: sorry, "War"
  • Thanks, I did GW today. I had 40 ish mats and wondered should I zeta EP lead or lvl up my dr team. I got my 1st Zeta on DV mm and was anxious to do Palp. I shoulda did the dr team... I hate waiting lol Thanks my man :)
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Yeah the carth lead zeta is a must. but ep lead is very good as well. My first zeta was also mm, 2nd was ep lead, 3rd was kru lead, 4th (like 4 days ago) was dv no escape. I am not going after dr but I know that the leader zeta for carth needs to be done, unless you plan on taking him and everyone else to g13 lol
  • My dream team is going to be DR, DV, BSF, HK and swapping in and out IPD, CD, DN, and troopers like the lobster, dt sit. The sickest evil team rn Ithink is whatI listed. IPD is the **** from what I understand and last weekend for 10 bucks ya got 40 shards, gems and other poop which I didn't get lol.