Let's Chat About Conquest Strategy

Replies

• assuming you win all or nearly all of your fights & don't mess around too long looking to accomplish feats).

If my math is right you need to win 5 fights per day and you get enough energy to fight 8 battles.

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Did anyone come across the full Tusken team? One of my guild mates did. Their modifier was quite funny.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Binary wrote: »
    Would love it if there was a consumable that would delete the pre-loaded turn meter trash you give to all the toons. i placed all my best speed mods on Moff Gideon with 100% stamina and it still got smoked off the start.

This is normal mode, pre loaded tm should have no place in this mode, it doesn't make it fun, it makes it infuriating. Also we need to know what stats the toons have that we go up against otherwise it's completely pointless attempting sometimes

@Binary you may want to look at your mods or stamina. There is no preloaded TM, you are just being beat by higher speed, and/or modifiers.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Did anyone come across the full Tusken team? One of my guild mates did. Their modifier was quite funny.

Yeah, it is.

I had to ask if it was correct, as it almost looks like a place holder. It is correct.
  • I don't remember what the Tusken modifier was. I only remember that I wasn't worried about them, so a couple times when I had the choice I took their node, smashed them using no strategy or tactics tailored to defeating their modifiers whatsoever, then moved on.

out of curiosity, what was the modifier?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Not wanting to ruin it for anyone.
    8czrvo8fp72o.png
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Sparrow wrote: »
    I am also assuming that the discs carry over from one event to the next? If this is the case then it would be really cool to get loadouts so we can swap them around easier.

They don't.

Really?

That sucks
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sparrow wrote: »
    I am also assuming that the discs carry over from one event to the next? If this is the case then it would be really cool to get loadouts so we can swap them around easier.

They don't.

Really?

That sucks

It really doesn't.

If they did carry over, there would be no point to having more in the next conquests.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Speaking of carrying datadisks over, how about letting us keep individual disks for a fee? Just pay a bunch of conquest currency or even crystal and your favorite disk gets preserved for the next conquest. Players get some early boost for the next run and CG gets another thing players can pay for. Sounds like a win-win.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Speaking of carrying datadisks over, how about letting us keep individual disks for a fee? Just pay a bunch of conquest currency or even crystal and your favorite disk gets preserved for the next conquest. Players get some early boost for the next run and CG gets another thing players can pay for. Sounds like a win-win.

Don't think they'd want it. Starting over naked from datadisks is the exact point of difficulty ramp up vs. gathering more/better disks.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »

Yes I battled one of them. They took a beating as I recall, but they did not put up much of a fight, if you get my meaning. Assume the modifier meant they had TM preload but could not be sure.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »

Yes I battled one of them. They took a beating as I recall, but they did not put up much of a fight, if you get my meaning. Assume the modifier meant they had TM preload but could not be sure.

They were easily startled but didn’t return in greater numbers. 😂
  • WiseJedi
    217 posts Member
    • What's your favorite combo of data disks?
    • If you could make your own data disk, what would it do?
    • Share your best strategy for conquering different feats.
    • What squad, data disks, consumables, or strategy did you use to achieve some of the more difficult ones?
    • What's your strategy for Consumables and which ones do you think are the best?
    • What's a squad you've found surprisingly powerful or fun during your runs?

1. Favorite combo was the rares one. The one which gives buff like bonus tm or reduce tm from the enemy team. The rare one for mass assist attacks was effective.

2. Create own disk could be nice but you need a scavenger system to convert not used disks to create or buy new one. There shouldn't be any cost to change disks or with normal credits. Maybe disks that gives unique skills or buffs like fear or synergy bonus

3. Attack with your strongest teams or the one which suits the best for any feats. If I found a good set with my data disk I didn't change them or just replaced them with better ones.

4. For normal mode any consumeables aren't necessary. Strong and effective teams was enough to find a stamina use balance. Maybe this will change with the difficult mode.

5. Stamina or buffs consumables were the best ones.

6. Interessting fact, that I tried to avoid using my JML GL and instead try to choose different team combos.
  • Fred48178
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I have a question, when I choose a path in Conquest, and I 3 star all of them and defeat end boss leaving a couple of keycards unattained however the total keycards possible doesn't equal the couple keycards? Example, sector 2 has total of 66 possible keycards, I missed 4 and have a total of 57. 57 + 4 only equals 61 not 66!
    Post edited by Fred48178 on
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Fred48178 wrote: »
    I have a question, when I choose a path in Conquest, and I 3 star all of them and defeat end boss leaving a couple of keycards unattained however the total keycards possible doesn't equal the couple keycards? Example, sector 2 has total of 66 possible keycards, I missed 4 and have a total of 57. 57 + 4 only equals 61 not 66!

there should be 66 total, you didn't miss 4, you missed 9

Check sector wide feats tab on the bottom left of sector 2
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It looks like the cooldown reducing disks were fixed. My Darth Vader no longer nests Merciless Massacres inside of Merciless Massacres and doesn’t get to do multiple back to back Force Crushes.

So that’s good—just wish I’d gotten to board 5 while it was borked first instead of having to do the 200 DoT feat the intended way 😝 (No real complaint here, I’m still averaging 40 per run anyhow)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Fred48178 wrote: »

It could be sector feats or boss feats you are missing.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Not wanting to ruin it for anyone.
    8czrvo8fp72o.png

lol at that attempt at a partial sentence...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • BadWolfWill
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    It seems like the purple data disks only appear in the stockpiles after a sector boss and maybe only once per conquest? But mine only dropped at the end of Sector 5 after beating JMLS, by which point it was mostly unnecessary since I had already beaten all the battles.

I would love to see the purple data disks drop prior to the last battle of the game mode. I had a guildmate get Dread at the end of Sector 1 and had a blast with it, while my purple was very anticlimactic and disappointing to get so late.
    Post edited by BadWolfWill on
  • Yes I found it, thanks I wasn't aware of the feats section in lower left 👍
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    It looks like the cooldown reducing disks were fixed. My Darth Vader no longer nests Merciless Massacres inside of Merciless Massacres and doesn’t get to do multiple back to back Force Crushes.

So that’s good—just wish I’d gotten to board 5 while it was borked first instead of having to do the 200 DoT feat the intended way 😝 (No real complaint here, I’m still averaging 40 per run anyhow)

Just equip off and def buffs disks and you can keep going.
  • Invocation disc for a toon of our choice, when/if a 6th slot is available in your team :) I’m sure it would be useful in the hard version of the conquest mode 😅
  • padme with cool down reduction is op I am only 1 million gp and am in the middle of the final sector with jmls
  • Hello Holotable Heroes,

Let's chat about Conquest, strategy, data disks and consumables!

Some suggestions to get us started are listed below, but feel free to add whatever tips, tricks and other Conquest-related fun stuff you want to throw into the mix.
    • What's your favorite combo of data disks?
    • If you could make your own data disk, what would it do?
    • Share your best strategy for conquering different feats.
    • What squad, data disks, consumables, or strategy did you use to achieve some of the more difficult ones?
    • What's your strategy for Consumables and which ones do you think are the best?
    • What's a squad you've found surprisingly powerful or fun during your runs?

My favorite part so far is how a low g.p players like me can get through it using a ton of turn meter manipulation data disks.
  • Zzyymm
    50 posts Member
    I think it as called Booming Voice? It's the purple data disc that causes all ally's to assist whenever the leader takes an action. Combine that with Vader's Merciless Massacre and everything dies very quickly.
  • Zzyymm wrote: »
    I think it as called Booming Voice? It's the purple data disc that causes all ally's to assist whenever the leader takes an action. Combine that with Vader's Merciless Massacre and everything dies very quickly.
    I just got this (booming voice) at the end of stage 4 and wasnt sure which team make up I would use, thanks for the suggestion. Makes perfect sense. Another one I'm looking forward to trying it with is a GMY lead team.

• hi everybody

so strategy's for conquest well iv spent loads of crystal's in my journey to get to where i am currently in the mode at the moment. some of it was easy some was more challenging some of it pi** taking. so i have done sector 1,2,3,4 with all the feats and currently up to prize box 6. sector 5 I'm up to battle 23/105 (i will try to upload a screen shot) basically its a team i have no chance at beating. the team to beat is.

relic 3 general anakin skywalker with 4 zetas
    relic 3 ct-5555 fives with 2 zetas
    relic 3 ahsoka tano with 1 zeta
    relic 3 arc trooper with 1 zeta
    relic 3 echo with 1 zeta

now the annoying thing to me is that i can see the next couple of battles after this team that i no i can win, before the boss battle. to me this is like taking on two boss battles. i hate the fact that iv had to really struggle to get as far as i am, spent crystals on energy and consumables only to hit a brick wall. galactic legend luke with his other toons would be harder to beat anyway. they did not have to put a gas team in there for me to beat two battles before the gl battle. who ever thought it would be a good idea to put gas team in there is a total a**hole.
    fair enough i probably wouldn't win against gl luke but i feel like iv been denied to at least try to beat it.

i don't have a massive roster but my user name can be found on (swgoh.gg) ( shades of the scared )
    here is a link to my current progress https://youtu.be/4K1Rw6XtxIs
    any tips to beat this team, i don't have mods of lightspeed and god tier either.

cheers all kind regards matt.
  • matt1981 wrote: »
    hi everybody

so strategy's for conquest well iv spent loads of crystal's in my journey to get to where i am currently in the mode at the moment. some of it was easy some was more challenging some of it pi** taking. so i have done sector 1,2,3,4 with all the feats and currently up to prize box 6. sector 5 I'm up to battle 23/105 (i will try to upload a screen shot) basically its a team i have no chance at beating. the team to beat is.

relic 3 general anakin skywalker with 4 zetas
    relic 3 ct-5555 fives with 2 zetas
    relic 3 ahsoka tano with 1 zeta
    relic 3 arc trooper with 1 zeta
    relic 3 echo with 1 zeta

now the annoying thing to me is that i can see the next couple of battles after this team that i no i can win, before the boss battle. to me this is like taking on two boss battles. i hate the fact that iv had to really struggle to get as far as i am, spent crystals on energy and consumables only to hit a brick wall. galactic legend luke with his other toons would be harder to beat anyway. they did not have to put a gas team in there for me to beat two battles before the gl battle. who ever thought it would be a good idea to put gas team in there is a total a**hole.
    fair enough i probably wouldn't win against gl luke but i feel like iv been denied to at least try to beat it.

i don't have a massive roster but my user name can be found on (swgoh.gg) ( shades of the scared )
    here is a link to my current progress https://youtu.be/4K1Rw6XtxIs
    any tips to beat this team, i don't have mods of lightspeed and god tier either.

cheers all kind regards matt.

Padme GR trash Gen Sky teams.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    If I could make my own Data Disk, it would probably give a free, one-time revive to your first defeated character. Unless you find it at a higher rarity ;)

I'm looking forward to using consumable a bit more on Hard difficulty - but I had to use some to get the JML boss battle feats, since Kylo's my only GL and he's not effective there.

My favourite part of Conquest so far is the rhythm of pressing forward, then going back to complete feats, which are practically like puzzles sometimes. It's a complex game mode and it's fun!
  • I like the ability to use all my abilities. Stacking offence is great too