C3PO without wicket?

DarthGirthios
92 posts Member
edited March 2021
Hello,

Is it possible to do? If so what and who do I need to do this?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• More gear basically. Wicket is the main damage dealer. You will probably need a g11 or g12 scout. Honestly, with the new drop increase on shards, and stun guns on wickets node, its well worth farming him, imo
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    More gear basically. Wicket is the main damage dealer. You will probably need a g11 or g12 scout. Honestly, with the new drop increase on shards, and stun guns on wickets node, its well worth farming him, imo

Okk you’re probably right, I was just being lazy but if it’s gonna be more efficient then I’ll do this
  • u7qa55iew34d.jpg
    Ignore wicket. I did it with the first 5, and their gear hasn't been touched since. As much survivability on elder as poss is important, and always call him for assists for the TM gain on basic. Plus invest a bit of time for good RNG :)
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    I did it with team like above but G11+2 Elder and G10+3 Scout. Plus good mods and lot of patience.
  • MKHolloway
    67 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    @DarthGirthios You should take @Snowbird13 advise. You can do this event with really low gear Ewoks if you stick to the meta. Wicket will allow you to get 2 zetas from his event when it comes up as well. Win win. Just did it with this squad. https://swgoh.gg/p/943516345/characters/?f=Ewok
  • Wicket would be nice but not necessary. Did it with Scout, myself.
    jED7XQP.png
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    If you want to save gear and enjoy the event, farm wicket.
    I did it with scout but I really would not recommend it.