F2P GL Progress - 2nd Batch

1234568Next

Replies

• I like Rey vs. GAS. He doesn't stand a chance & I nearly always come away with a perfect victory.
  • I’m not anywhere near unlocking a GL, but I’m working on getting JKL so that sometime after that I can get GML. I’ve currently only got CLS, Vader, and Lando at relic 3, and I’ve got wedge’s x-wing at 7 stars.
  • Any news on JKL event coming back this month? I am almost ready for JML (only 10 shards of Chewpio left).

I was also ready for SEE 2 months back but decided against going for him as I heard he is a one trick pony.
  • I acquired enough kyros last night to relic reqs for JML, have Slacker. I feel like I should have the unlock soon: TM.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    @SithAmer
    everything ready for SEE like all reliced or all on 7* ?
    if you really have everything ready and just had to collect GL tickets - u made a real bad decision.
  • Larx wrote: »
    @SithAmer
    everything ready for SEE like all reliced or all on 7* ?
    if you really have everything ready and just had to collect GL tickets - u made a real bad decision.

No. I had all the gear and relics need to upgrade toons needed to get SEE. However, I only upgraded few good toons like Piett. Have been hoarding all material for JML toons now.
  • CG will need update TW before introducing new GLs. All top guilds now have 200 GLs. You can fill all the 200 ground spots with GLs.

Already got beskar and Moff Gideon at relics in addition to 4 GLs. No more project and I have been getting other good single toons to relic too. I don’t like to hoard.:)
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    CG will need update TW before introducing new GLs. All top guilds now have 200 GLs. You can fill all the 200 ground spots with GLs.

Already got beskar and Moff Gideon at relics in addition to 4 GLs. No more project and I have been getting other good single toons to relic too. I don’t like to hoard.:)

Come to the hoarding table. Save up 400 zeta mats and 100K crystals for the next GLs
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    One relic rank from finishing Captain Han to get Jedi Knight Luke when he comes back, and then I’ve got to work on all these folks. (Ones that aren’t on there are already complete for the Jedi Master Luke requirements).a44e3sbc318j.png
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Culegatorul
    178 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    zhol8lt5z7ll.jpg
    Since i have SLK already,i do not see much point in getting any other GL right now,so i am hoarding,i currently have gear for about 70% of the rest of the GL requirements for all 3 of them,my aim is to have the gear for all 3 of them without unlocking them,then if a new batch comes along i can choose 2-3 GL out of that pool.
  • Well, I guess that's one way to save up Kyros.

I still feel that multiple GLs is justified for, among other things, killing RCT. Still, if you get the Vader squad together, and the Padmé squad, and then still have a good SLKR squad, I suppose that's enough without getting any more GLs or JKL.

As for Nic's comment, I'm about where you are, Nic, on the JML requirements. I have JKL already (and r5 at that), and MM & Raid Han are r1 each, but my R2 is g12 and my Wedge & Leia are only g11. So... not that different.

I'm being lazy about it right now though. I actually am doing a bit of a side-quest to get my Imperial Troopers into shape. I thought it was justified based on the month's focus on Imps for Galactic Challenge. Everyone I need is g12 except Piett, so my focus is there for now. After he hits g12, I might take Veers & Starck to r3 - they're needed there for SEE anyway, so long term it's not a waste and short term they did Mandalorians for two months in GC. If they do Imps for 2 months than they might make it to r3 soon enough to make a difference for April.

Mostly, though, I'm just rebuilding stockpiles. It's very possible they'll come out with another GL soon, and if they do I want to be in a position where I can make an educated choice between them rather than having spent everything on JML and then realizing that my priority should have been one of the new ones.

So it's a bunch of bringing low-gear toons up to g12 - the new Mando series toons, for instance - and letting a bit of time pass. I tend to spend my crystals, so I can use them as a barometer. If I get to 30k crystals in my hoard without any new GLs announced (it's down to 8k right now b/c of rushing my Imps up to g12 earlier this month) then I'll probably go ahead and finish whatever I need for JML at that point. Until then, I'm uncommitted & more worried about RCT, GB:War Hard Mode and Galactic Challenges than I am worried about my next GL.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I'm being lazy about it right now though. I actually am doing a bit of a side-quest to get my Imperial Troopers into shape. I thought it was justified based on the month's focus on Imps for Galactic Challenge. Everyone I need is g12 except Piett, so my focus is there for now. After he hits g12, I might take Veers & Starck to r3 - they're needed there for SEE anyway, so long term it's not a waste and short term they did Mandalorians for two months in GC. If they do Imps for 2 months than they might make it to r3 soon enough to make a difference for April.

Oh, that's fun. Troopers are a blast to play with!

I usually work on side projects and weird teams, but I really wanted Jedi Master Luke and was reasonably close to him so I switched focus. Halfway through I noticed that I was already pretty close to GL Luke, so I thought why not? But once I'm done with him I'm going to commit myself to making at least one real, solid, dedicated Dark Side team finally! Might go with Troopers, though I'd have to focus on the old school ones for a while since the new Mandalorian Troopers aren't farmable yet.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.