can we get a daylight savings setting?

Samurai54351
155 posts Member
edited March 2021
This is a small complaint, but I thought it deserved some conversation. I tried to adjust the time setting to coincide with Daylight savings and I accidentally messed it up, my fault I know. But now I need to wait 2 days to readjust it and I won’t be able to change it back when the time changes later his year, since you can’t change the time more than 2 times in a 365 day period.

In short, this issue would not exists if there was a daylight savings option in game. Please add this in the future to fix this from happening again. And again, I know I did mess it up, but it stinks that I have to wait 2 days to fix my payouts.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Samurai54351
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    👍🏼
  • Does the setting coincide with US daylight savings, European daylight savings?
  • I have to agree,last year this time I moved my payout the wrong way and it was a miserable 6 months in an active top 20 ship arena. 6 months ago I got the payout correct and have been enjoying mostly top 3 in ships.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Pain and misery, can't even update mine, because I messed it up last time burgs22fccj8.jpg
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    And once again I am stuck on a less than desirable schedule for 45 days before I can change it back to what it was yesterday.

Which is why this time last year I created a thread making the case for 3 time changes per year to break this cycle and give us a bit more flexibility.

Nothing came of it of course.and so here we are again and here we will be again 6 month from now and so on.
  • Does the setting coincide with US daylight savings, European daylight savings?

Would be nice if there was one for each
  • "can we get a daylight savings setting?"
    Uhm.. this IS the daylight savings setting. They added this specifically for people to adjust their payout when their clocks change. That's also why you can change it twice a year. I guess it wouldn't hurt if they let us change it maybe 3 times a year for people that did it wrong, but in the end it's your own mistake.
  • IvoB1987 wrote: »
    "can we get a daylight savings setting?"
    Uhm.. this IS the daylight savings setting. They added this specifically for people to adjust their payout when their clocks change. That's also why you can change it twice a year. I guess it wouldn't hurt if they let us change it maybe 3 times a year for people that did it wrong, but in the end it's your own mistake.

I guess you didn’t read my comment completely. I did take responsibility for messing this up. But I know you can program daylight savings into a server. It could be an automatic setting so we don’t need to adjust it ourselves. Just check a box if you have daylight savings or something.
  • It would be nice if they was an undo option good for maybe 30minutes so that mistakes caught quickly could be undone and probably not effect payouts which I assume is the reason for the 2 times a year change.