Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - February 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST*

Replies

• SithLordGrogu Foundation is here! You love The Mandalorian? You love Grogu? Then this is the true guild for you. Built for those who are fans of StarWars and don't have a lot of time to play. I suggest you also add me as well, my ally code is 893-456-666. In the chat be nice and friendly. No Discord requirement. No daily play time requirement. Just play every once and a while and have fun! We don't wanna pressure anyone to anything more than just having fun! Hope to see you in there soon!
  • g009p4vd8rig.jpg

Crypto Galactic Moon Coins
    For f2p who are bored with their guilds and the GL grind.
    If you would rather be talking about cryptocurrency than SWGOH...
    This is the way!
    *Games - NFTs - Defi - Dapps - Mining - Staking - ICO Prospecting*
    Lets do our dailies, raids, and territories while we get rich on purpose.
    Officers needed.
    Spammers and skuzzballs will be fed to the vornskrs.
    Sincerely,
    TalonKarrde
    AC: 475-121-319
  • The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for anybody that want to join our guild, we have 48 members at 35 million gp, doing heroic pit, heroic aat, and tier 5 sith. We get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have one member with 2 GL. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. Please join or if you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536. Can't wait to hear from you guys. It is guild invite only but it will be accepted
  • RetSiL
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18518/hans-heroes/

Guild reset is 18:00 WST (10:00 UTC)

Guild GP: 40M

Player Requirements:
    • No GP Minimum
    • 600 raid tickets per day

Raids: All heroic with a 24 hour join period. Start time: 16:00 WST (8:00 UTC)

Territory Battles (Required): Focus is currently on Hoth LS/DS battles.

Territory Wars (Optional):

We are a friendly and relaxed Oceanic based guild, who would like to welcome new players and old players who need a home!

Come visit our server to learn more: https://discord.gg/CR6CD47EXA

Alternatively, you reach out to me in-game using the following ally code: 121-162-497
  • Knights of the End Order is a newly created guild, everyone is welcome to join no matter how strong you are or how low. Just be active, feel free to message me on my main, 315-592-536 or my alt that is leader of the guild 139-784-857
  • QueenMamaA
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    《Mandos Misfits》is a newish guild looking for 4 new members to join! Level 65 preferably, cus we run Territory Wars! But new players are always welcomed!

*We're a guild of 46/50
    *Run Heroic Tank and Rancor, Tier4 Sith
    *Territory War, We do very well 95%win rate
    *LS/DS Hoth Territory Battles
    *450 min daily tickets
    *Discord(Lots of valuable information about game play, gear,mods on our channel)

I'm a Vet player that started this guild with my husband who is also a Vet player as well. We started this guild with our alt accts that are decently higher in GP. I'm also the leader of our bigger guild, so helping folks out to build their rosters up is what we love to do.

Our members r from all parts of the world, but I'm US based, n we all love new faces n everyone helps out their guild! We also share our Discord with my bigger guild, so plenty of other help from my Vet players!

If interested, hmu in game @👇🏽

Ally Code: 785-452-767

Or Discord @👇🏽

Discord handle: QueenMamaA#7246

Thanks guys! 🤙🏽😉

*Still recruiting *

Post edited by QueenMamaA on
  • Corina
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    AssassinsCreed657- We're looking for players of ALL levels. Plz contact Scruffy at 738-677-731 in game to join. Or just search and join. Mostly mid game and a few heavy hitters. Help us grow and get great guild rewards! We will alternate raids consistently. We have a social discord channel (not mandatory.) We're laid back, yet active. And very friendly.
    Social Discord- https://discord.gg/qbvZ4wP2
    Post edited by Corina on
  • z8kevixvliwd.jpeg

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

https://swgoh.gg/g/75589/ventress-cgimsoi-dashi/

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши (VCD) is a new, friendly guild looking for new players and new alt accounts.
    Looking for players at lvl 85 and at least 500kGP

I’ve been playing SWGOH since the beginning (4yr veteran) and I have created a new account and joined with the Ventress Moon Alliance to help train a new generation of players.

We can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.
    All I ask is you stay active

Our goal at VCD is to help new players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We have an active Discord community, filled with people willing to help and to have fun and make friends.

We are only weeks old, and filling quickly! Come join a resource-rich, supportive and fun guild while space lasts!

Please feel free to DM me or join our discord server https://discord.gg/Vvy63WgPsk with any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Join the Cгімsои Dаши and together we will plunder the riches of this galaxy ......
    and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for anybody that want to join our guild, we have 49 members at 36 million gp, doing heroic pit, heroic aat, and tier 5 sith. Raids are auto launch at 11:00 pm utc. Just tried something new to give everyone a chance to attack, we ask to wait till the next day to kill the raids.We get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have one member with 2 GL. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. Please join or if you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536 (can message me on here also but might not get back to you as fast as in game). Can't wait to hear from you guys
  • Skywalking11
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    1yhiba1kf1qc.jpeg
    The Ghost SquΔdron is now recruiting, whether you're just a beginner, experienced or a GRANDMASTER this guild wants you!

Our leadership consists of 2x 3m GP and higher players who are always active and willing to guide younglings, we compete in HRancor, HAAT and HSTR We do these raids as frequently as possible!. We just need the members to keep it rolling!
    Besides all the rewards you will get from our heroic raids, we can also help you become one to be reckoned with in your GA and squad arena. We have an active discord and communicate with our team whenever needed.

What we want from you!:
    We want loyalty, above everything.
    Participation, wanting to become better, active in raids, TW, TB and GA.
    That’s it! How easy is that!

Join the squadron, message me in game or on this platform - Skywalking11
    635-139-679
    s0rucsaczou7.jpg
  • elj0s1tzbkm6.jpeg

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши (VCD) is a new, friendly guild looking for new players and new alt accounts.

I’ve been playing SWGOH since the beginning (4yr veteran) and I have created a new account and joined with the Ventress Moon Alliance to help train a new generation of players.

We can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.

Our goal at VCD is to help new players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We have an active Discord community, filled with people willing to help and to have fun and make friends.

We are only weeks old, and filling quickly! Come join a resource-rich, supportive and fun guild while space lasts!

Please feel free to DM me or join our discord server https://discord.gg/Vvy63WgPsk with any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Join the Cгімsои Dаши and together we will plunder the riches of this galaxy ......
    and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • Gh0st Squadron is now recruiting!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/81653/gh0st-squadron/

Gh0st Squadron is a newwer player guild, looking to increase the games enjoyment level for players that want to take the next step into galaxy of heroes experience.

We currently have 10/50 members and because of our leadrship are fully capable of completing all heroic raids as myself and co-leader are over 3mGP with great squads and experience.
    By joining our guild you will be able to start taking leaps and bounds increasing your roster and rewards

Entry Requirments:
    NONE - just activity needs to be regular-high
    We do reccomend one 7* character to jump in with our heroic raids to get good rewards, however it is not mandatory.

Raids?
    We complete Heroic Rancor, AAT and STR
    So you will be receiving all the cool character shards!

to join message me here on the game, here is my ally code: 635-139-679
  • Endor Park Rangers

https://discord.gg/fMSCxDVH

Endor Park Rangers is a newer player guild looking for people who wish to take a more competitive approach to SWGOH!

We currently have 5 members! Four of them at GP.s of 1-2 million and our fifth member at 6 million who has played the game for 5 plus years!

We are able to do all HEROIC RAIDS! So any newer players will have early access to Han, Kenobi, and Traya Shards!

We have an Incredible discord server created by one of our leaders! Feel free to join the server and have a look around!

Requirements- NONE! We accept all who wish to join and can provide knowledge and experience for any newer player just starting there Journey through this vast Galaxy!!!

If your interested you can message in game here- Ally code (613-751-241)
    Or feel free to reach out in our Discord server above!
  • Grievously Mauled!

We are a brand new guild with open doors to new players, old players trying to get back into the game, we run heroic Pit and Haat raids, we’ve not done a sith raid to see what we can run yet, but we’re building our strength very fast! If you would like to learn the basics and earn some easy Rhan and GK shards along the way we are the guild for you! Ally code: 752-429-261 if you want to get in touch ingame, or alternatively give me a message on here, look forward to having you.
  • rrmr9zn9diis.jpeg

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • Endor Park Rangers

Endor Park Rangers is a newer player guild looking for people who wish to take a more competitive approach to SWGOH!

We currently have 5 members! Four of them at GP.s of 1-2 million and our fifth member at 6 million who has played the game for 5 plus years!

We are able to do all HEROIC RAIDS! So any newer players will have early access to Han, Kenobi, and Traya Shards!

We have an Incredible discord server created by one of our leaders! Feel free to join the server and have a look around!

Requirements- NONE! We accept all who wish to join and can provide knowledge and experience for any newer player just starting there Journey through this vast Galaxy!!!

• Redkk
    94 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    c4lmwh9cb1v5.jpg
    HELLENIC ALLIANCE

1 guild +200 άτομα, ένα φανταστικό community, με άτομα που γουστάρουν τον κόσμο του Star Wars και όχι μόνο! Τι προσφέρουμε? Αμέτρητα live, guidance από τους «σοφούς» μας τόσο σε TW όσο και σε TB,GAC & new Rancor raid. Το πιο σημαντικό όμως και καλύτερο που έχουμε να προσφέρουμε είναι το πιο γαμάτο, τρελό και παλαβό community που υπάρχει σε ελληνικό και όχι μόνο server! Παιδιά και γέροντες/μύστες που είναι χρόνια μυημένοι στα μυστικά των meta, counters, συνταγών για ψαγμένο φαγητό και πάνω απ όλα έγκριτοι κριτές (και ίσως μελλοντικοί παίκτες) γνωστών τηλεπαιχνιδιών και λίγα είπα…. (στον server μας υπάρχουν και πολλά channel για άλλα παρεΐστικα games όπως among us! Κλπ. ) Με λίγα λόγια, δε βαριέσαι ρε παιδί μου… Παρακάτω μια μίνι παρουσίαση των guild μας, με τις ελάχιστες (αλλά υπό προϋποθέσεις όχι απαραίτητες) απαιτήσεις για να μπεις.
    Μπορείτε να στείλετε DM στο discord recruiter μας: Jakku#8143 | Palpa#8557 | Konstantinos#2678 | Red3K#1971 | SirTalkALot#1693
    Link για τον Hellenic Alliance Recruit Server : https://discord.gg/MxZeSVB

To Mandalore είναι το κορυφαίο Ελληνικό Hardcore guild!
    Αν δεν είσαι ικανοποιημένος με τίποτα λιγότερο πέραν της κορυφής και παράλληλα είσαι up-to-date σε meta, counters κλπ θα ταιριάξεις κατευθείαν.

Απαιτήσεις για να μπεις Mandalore:
    --> Ένα περιποιημένο ρόστερ με έτοιμες σημαντικές ομάδες και σωστά Mods.
    --> 600/600 tickets
    --> Συμμετοχή σε ΤΒ υποχρεωτική
    --> Συμμετοχή σε TW υποχρεωτική
    --> Προτεραιότητα μας τα guild events
    Τι προσφέρει:
    --> 31* DSTB
    --> 27* LSTB
    --> Rancor sim
    --> HAAT sim
    --> HSTR 22:00 τα σόλο γράφουν μετά τις 22:30 και μπαίνουμε με rotation.
    --> Νέο Rancor οδηγίες στον σέρβερ.

https://swgoh.gg/g/43827/ea-mandaiore/

Το Korriban είναι το δεύτερο hardcore guild μας και είναι ένα κλικ κάτω από Mandalore. Υπάρχει πίεση, μη λέμε ότι να ναι… αλλά αν εχεις όρεξη για το Game και να είσαι up-to-date σε meta, counters κλπ ΔΕΝ θα ταιριάξεις θα ταιριάξεις κατευθείαν. Για να ταιριάξεις κατευθείαν πρέπει να είσαι λίγο τρελός και παλαβός…

Απαιτήσεις για να μπεις Korriban:
    --> Ένα περιποιημένο ρόστερ με έτοιμες σημαντικές ομάδες και σωστά Mods.
    --> 600/600 tickets
    --> Συμμετοχή σε TW υποχρεωτική
    --> Προτεραιότητα μας τα guild events
    Τι προσφέρει:
    --> 31* DSTB
    --> 22* LSTB
    --> Rancor sim
    --> HAAT sim
    --> HSTR 22:00 τα σόλο γράφουν μετά τις 22:30 και μπαίνουμε με rotation.
    --> Νέο Rancor οδηγίες στον σέρβερ.

https://swgoh.gg/g/7571/ha-korriban/

Το Mustafar είναι ένα casual προς semi-hardcore guild. Δεν τρέχουμε, δεν πιέζουμε αλλά ταυτόχρονα κάποιος πρέπει να είναι ενεργός και να κάνει τα απαιτούμενα για να έρθει. Απαραίτητη συνθήκη να σέβεσαι τις οδηγίες των officers και την προσπάθεια των Μustaφιρέων συμπαικτών σου.

Απαιτήσεις για να μπεις Mustafar:
    --> Entry GP 3.5M+
    --> 600/600 tickets(no restrictions)
    --> Συμμετοχή σε TW υποχρεωτική (ακολουθώντας τις οδηγίες των officers), αλλά εάν κάποιος δεν μπορέσει να κάνει join κάποιες φορές, απλά είναι υποχρεωμένος να το αναφέρει στους officers
    --> Revan G12+
    --> Darth Revan Relic (ή G12 με σκοπό να πάει Relic).
    --> GEOS G12+ ή κοντά στο G12 με σκοπό να ανέβει για Wat Shards
    Τι προσφέρει
    ---> 28* DSTB
    --> +12* LSTB
    --> Rancor sim
    --> HAAT sim
    --> HSTR 21:00
    --> Νέο Rancor στα προσεχώς!

https://swgoh.gg/g/51320/ha-mustafar/

Το Dagobah είναι ένα το casual guild μας, τα πράγματα είναι χαλαρά για όσους ενδιαφέρονται για το παιχνίδι αλλά δεν έχουν την πολυτέλεια του χρόνου. Δεν τρέχουμε, δεν πιέζουμε αλλά να μην είσαι και ανενεργός.

Απαιτήσεις για να μπεις Dagobah:
    --> Entry GP 3mil
    --> 500/600 tickets (no restrictions)
    --> Συμμετοχή σε TW δεν είναι υποχρεωτική, αλλά εάν κάποιος κάνει join είναι υποχρεωμένος να παίξει σύμφωνα με τις οδηγίες των officers
    Τι προσφέρει:
    --> 17* Geo DSTB
    --> +14 Wat shards
    --> 41* Hoth LSTB
    --> Rancor sim
    --> HAAT sim
    --> HSTR 20:00

https://swgoh.gg/g/13353/ha-dagobah/
  • Are you new to swgoh and looking for a guild? Look no further! Jáwa Juícer’s is the guild for you!

We are a brand new guild looking to fill up as many spots as possible to start enjoying guild events! I have a group willing to come help us through all the heroic raids until we can do them on our own. That means Han Solo, General Kenobi, and Darth Traya shards for you!

We have officer positions available, and welcome anyone. Come get your jawa on!

It is open to join if you search Jáwa Juícer’s in the guild search, or add me in game and I’ll send you an invite as soon as I see it!
    778-276-198
  • Endor Park Rangers

Endor Park Rangers is a newer guild looking for people who wish to take a more competitive approach to SWGOH!

We currently have 13 members! Five of them at GP.s of 1-2 million and our fifth member at 6 million who has played the game for 5 plus years!

• Hello, I’m a almost 3 year F2P player and I just now made a new account and guild and I am looking for semi-active, any GP player that would love a friendly and open to anyone clan. The clans name is The Forgotten of SWGOH, and this is a open invitation to anyone interested.
  • t5qaprm4l9h3.jpeg

Hello Holotable Heroes! Bendu has recently woken from a deep slumber to join the fight for galactic domination and is looking for disciples!

Do you find yourself in the middle? Not a new player? Not a whale? Yet, your presence is like a violent storm in this quiet world? Then you have heard Benu’s call and are ready to join him.

What Bendu asks of you:
    •500 Tickets Daily (Basically Collect Bonus Energy and Spend It)
    •Territory Battle Participation Is A Must
    •Territory War Is Voluntary To Join
    •Squad Focused Roster (2mil GP Preferred)
    •Working Toward First GL

What Bendu offers in return:
    A fellowship of fierce and determined Heroes ready to conquer the galaxy (with the understanding that real life comes first). An opportunity to challenge the most formidable foes (HRancor, HAAT, HSTR) and a look into the future (CRancor). (Due to his recent slumber, Bendu cannot sim these raids yet, but will be able to in time.) Strategies to maximize Territory Battle stars and victories in Territory Wars. A guild reset at 2030 EST and raid start times of 2200 EST.

If you can see yourself, you will never be truly blind. Join the “Disciples of Bendu” today and check us out on Discord.

https://discord.gg/BaVQSDcD7H
  • Welcome to Elevation 2021!

We are a new and growing guild of chill and active gamers. We are looking to build a healthy community of gamers into territory battles and higher level raids and would love your help!

About you:
    -at least level 60 with 65+ preferred
    -play most days. If you’re going to miss some that’s cool but let us know
    -non toxic. Racist or sexist comments will get you the boot immediately

About us:
    -open and accepting of all ages/genders/races
    -daily participation encouraged, but we aren’t jerks about it
    -donation to others highly appreciated
    -currently a couple players shy of being able to run territory battles so please help!!!
    -no discord required

Doesn’t matter if you’re ftp/dolphin/whale, if you’re active and inclusive we would love to have you!!

Help us rise! Doesn’t matter if you’re joining to push from the bottom or pull from the top!

Ally code: 627-489-563

Respond via message here, or just join! No invite needed.
  • Hey New Gamers-

I have recently recorded some free how-to guides specifically for early stage players with my Guild, Book of B0BA. We have 22 recruits that have all been farming and improving for Arena, Raids and unlocking Characters. We also created tutorials on Darktrooper, Conquest, and Ships. Our mission is to help new players improve faster, especially in their first six months with the game. We answer all questions submitted by members.

Check out our free GroupMe chat at https://bit.ly/3jzNIgl

Totally transparent, no string attached, everyone is welcome. If you like what you see, then consider joining us in Book of B0BA.

May the Force be with you!

-Reo Speedwagon, your friendly neighborhood Jedi Master
    Ally up with me! 539-552-777
  • mbfgjzgpqgdk.jpeg

and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • VaderRen5
    95 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for anybody that want to join our guild, we have 49 members (couple inactive, could remove them if there is a couple that want to join together) at 46 million gp, All Heroic Raids. Raids are auto launch at 10:00 pm utc. We get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have 5 GL in guild. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 3-7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. Prefer players above 65 or close so they can participate in guild events. The guild is invite only but it will be accepted depending on player level. Please send a guild invite or if you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536 or message me on here, thanks!
  • a0smyyakahlx.jpg
  • Hello there.
    Guild info:
    Our guild is both PASSIONATE about the game and HUNGRY for results.
    All our members are family to us - your improvement means our improvement!
    PREFERABLY both Revans unlocked and 1M GP
    We require daily participation, full TB and TW involvement, and complete raid contribution.
    This guild was started with the purpose of having all members be fully active and participating in activities.
    We are fully independent.
    Discord contact: https://discord.gg/92AgexzYfG
    vw3zi5eay2b5.jpg
  • German Guild is looking for / Deutsche Guilde sucht

Hallo zusammen,

wir sind ein Zusammenschluss aus zwei Guilden und für die "Junior"-Guilde suchen wir noch Spieler. Aktuell sind wir gut besetzt (49 Mitglieder) und haben eine Galaktische Macht von etwas über 74 Mio.

Die Grube und den Tank spielen wir auf 7*, den Sith-Raid mehrmals im Monat auf 7*, sonst auf 6*.

Territorial-Kriege: 11 Siege in Serie B)

Generell versuchen wir uns so gut es geht zu unterstützen und da wir einige erfahrene Spieler haben, können wir auch neue Spieler vom Game gut unterstützen und beraten.
    Discord gibt es ebenfalls, jedoch findet der Großteil der Kommunikation im Spiel statt.

Wir spielen aus Freude, wollen dies auch genau so vermitteln und bei uns wir keiner zu irgendwas gezwungen.

Bei Fragen, gerne anschreiben, hier oder bei Discord: Faroer_Laike#7570
    Guilde: https://swgoh.gg/g/53202/heroacademy/
  • eldgrvd3qjfn.jpeg

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • Mandos Misfits is looking for new, newish n alt accts to join our fun, friendly n hardworking guild!

Looking for 10 new serious players!!

What we're looking for:

*Help get tickets:450 min daily tickets
    *People who want to build up a awesome roster
    *Help their guild

*We run Heroic Tank n Rancor
    *Sith Raid is tier5
    *We run TW/TB
    *Use Discord (Tons more info n help on our Discord server)

Everyone has their main focus on who n what squads they want to build up, n quite are pretty far along with their journey! We can also help u with the same!

If interested hmu thru the game or Discord 👇🏽

*Discord Handle: QueenMamaA#7246
    *Ally Code: 785-452-767 Thanks guys! 🤙🏽
This discussion has been closed.