Amplifiers are missing!

Ger4sim
92 posts Member
edited March 2021
qn7575vo67ov.jpg
Where are the amplifiers? I bought them for crystals! Return Currency and Crystals!

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    Ger4sim wrote: »
    qn7575vo67ov.jpg
    Where are the amplifiers? I bought them for crystals! Return Currency and Crystals!

If you mean you had some left over from the last conquest. They reset so you should only buy what you need.
  • Why? What is such a need to deprive players of what is bought for currency and crystals? Please explain the reason to the players.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Why? What is such a need to deprive players of what is bought for currency and crystals? Please explain the reason to the players.

I think they want to stop people hoarding between events since it would make things too easy when starting a new conquest.
  • You have not made it possible in the store to buy what is needed at the moment. 6 days there was no speed amplifier. When he developed, I bought it for currency and crystals. After passing the conquest, they remained. Who gave you the right to deprive me of the crystals I buy for money?
  • Saada wrote: »
    Why? What is such a need to deprive players of what is bought for currency and crystals? Please explain the reason to the players.

I think they want to stop people hoarding between events since it would make things too easy when starting a new conquest.

We buy amplifiers for currency and crystals. We spend time and real money on receiving them. If you take the amplifiers - return the currency or crystals for which they were bought!
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    It was announced that Consumables expire at the end of a Conquest round. You are fighting a losing battle here.
  • They already said that consumables and data disks will be reset after EACH conquest..
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • To be fair,they stated that the only thing that will pass from conquest to conquest is just the currency,if you bought them and did not use them is on you,you had the option to use them or loose them.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    It was announced that Consumables expire at the end of a Conquest round. You are fighting a losing battle here.

But this is wrong and not honest with the players.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Telling the player base how the Consumables worked and expired at the end of event even before Conquest launched was dishonest? OK.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member

They said it before Conquest began, so it was pretty clear.
  • Ger4sim wrote: »

Not sure you know what honest is. You should look at forums posts here. They have done iffy things in the past. This is not one of them. Stinks you didn't know but saying they were dishonest is just incorrect.

I’m not apologist for CG but they specifically said on multiple occasions that consumables and data disks reset for each conquest. There’s nothing dishonest or underhanded about this. You didn’t read the forum posts or messages that stated this. This is on you, not CG.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Yeah. You messed up. Bet you won't make that mistake again, though, so chalk it up as a teachable moment.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• They were very up front about it on the forum. But do they warn you about it in the game? I haven’t bought any myself so I don’t know if there’s any warning.
  • They were very up front about it on the forum. But do they warn you about it in the game? I haven’t bought any myself so I don’t know if there’s any warning.

No warning in game.
  • Oops. That’s actually quite an oversight on their behalf.
  • Oops. That’s actually quite an oversight on their behalf.

This oversight doesn't hurt them though haha. Nice and convenient. But ya this one was pretty widely communicated
  • It actually was mentioned in game when the 'tutorial' is given the first time. Pretty sure most of us skip through it but it was mentioned there as well

Wrong? Yeah, maybe, you should be free to hoard if you want
    Not honest? Absolutely not, they stated since the beginning that both, data cards an consumables reset each conquest
  • To be fair, this is less painful than the agony of accidentally spending crystals on MK4 stun guns when you meant to purchase MK5 stun guns. A mistake I still feel pain/PTSD from, despite having made it four years ago.

BlindPessimisticHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif
  • mariogsh wrote: »

Not honest? Absolutely not, they stated since the beginning that both, data cards an consumables reset each conquest

Its not "wrong' either. Each conquest is a new event. Some players are in a better spot to hoard than others. This game mode starts from scratch each go-round and thus will provide more uniqueness. After 2 conquests you'll have barely anything new left to acquire.
  • mariogsh wrote: »

It’s not wrong. Conquest is a game mode where the objective is to make choices and increase in power as you progress through it, starting from ‘zero’ with only your non-augmented roster.

Being able to hoard consumables, and carry them over to the next fresh conquest, would counter that philosophy.
  • Altzair wrote: »
    It actually was mentioned in game when the 'tutorial' is given the first time. Pretty sure most of us skip through it but it was mentioned there as well

So lucky I have read it already.... no more tutorial now.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    It looks like there's a bit of extra confusion here. If op bought the consumables during the previous conquest, he should totally lose them. However unlike current back to back conquests we are gonna have half a month downtimes in between conquests soon. So either the shop would be close in that period. Or things that are bought on the downtime should stay. Otherwise the shop in the downtime becomes a scam, you couldn't have used it on the previous conquest and can't use it on the next one either.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    So either the shop would be closed in that period.

Unless I am mistaken, I seem to have a memory of the items in the shop being greyed out during the in-between time period of the conquests.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    So either the shop would be closed in that period.

Unless I am mistaken, I seem to have a memory of the items in the shop being greyed out during the in-between time period of the conquests.

I forgot since I won't buy the items either way. They already dealt with this then and there are no problems. Op is obviously wrong due to his own negligence.