Galactic Conquest Rewards [MERGE]

Replies

• Can someone please clarify for me the rewards please and how it works, I think I maybe missing something. So I was under the impression that when you completed battles you went on to win the the reward crate in the section you are on, and when it's ticked that's the one that you get at the end of conquest. So if you get up to reward box that's just behind the red box in sector 5 are you supposed to win all the crates ticked or just the one that your up to. If you don't win them all then it's just a total con in my opinion. And it's always the same when it comes to handing out stuff that they owe you. There's always a problem or a bug. If they have spent months and months preparing a new game mode surely it should be working correctly before it's launched.
  • Why is it that the best bang for you efforts is to stop your progression at Hard-05 chest? As soon as you earn Hard-06 you lose 1 g12 crate and 1 g12+ crate. Only benefits is the Razor Crest Shards and relic material we already earn in Rancor.9bgae5y621o0.jpg
    02vupna1cp55.jpg
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    matt1981 wrote: »
    Can someone please clarify for me the rewards please and how it works, I think I maybe missing something. So I was under the impression that when you completed battles you went on to win the the reward crate in the section you are on, and when it's ticked that's the one that you get at the end of conquest. So if you get up to reward box that's just behind the red box in sector 5 are you supposed to win all the crates ticked or just the one that your up to. If you don't win them all then it's just a total con in my opinion. And it's always the same when it comes to handing out stuff that they owe you. There's always a problem or a bug. If they have spent months and months preparing a new game mode surely it should be working correctly before it's launched.

You get the box that you earn the cards for, if you get 425 keycards or more then you get the max crate. If you earn between 360-424 keycards then T6, it shows it quite clearly in game. It kind of sounds like you expected to get every single reward crate at once which is crazy. There’s no con it’s just how it works
  • I'd take the Razor Crest shards. In the two weeks the event is running you can easily buy or farm the gear you would earn from the extra boxes
    Can't farm RC shards.
  • It is still messed up in game even in hard mode. Here is pictures of Hard-05 at 290 banners and Hard-06.lgi92adpfa2m.jpg
    8jgj1vqhbs1v.jpg
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Philzee wrote: »
    It is still messed up in game even in hard mode. Here is pictures of Hard-05 at 290 banners and Hard-06.lgi92adpfa2m.jpg
    8jgj1vqhbs1v.jpg

wl36igo08vv1.png
  • Philzee wrote: »
    It is still messed up in game even in hard mode. Here is pictures of Hard-05 at 290 banners and Hard-06.lgi92adpfa2m.jpg
    8jgj1vqhbs1v.jpg

That is not a bug...it is by design. The higher the crate the less gear reward you receive. Very strange...yes, but not a bug.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Yeah, T5 crate is all I even want. I still think the decision the devs made on “balancing” these rewards cuts into how much individual players will even play the mode. This will lower crystal refreshes on energy and consumables people may have used (purchased with $$ even) if the final rewards were objectively better instead of subjectively better.
  • Well, I guess 2 for 5 stacks being useful isn't a HORRIBLE ratio.

qftv9klx02bp.png

Yep, I'm agreeing w/ the above mentioned posts about the crap gear thrown in with good stuff.

Mk4 Carbantis? Really. Has anyone in the history of the game every needed to actually farm/purchase those?

The Injectors & Guns are useful at least I guess, this feels like something between HAAT & SITH in terms of usefulness of rewards.

• Carbanti 4 and stun gun 4 at the prize is a bad joke. What is the need for CG to place a fake prize for players? Some will be benefited more than others by the draw. And for this type of situation that does not like to go on the google play evaluation and get the negative review.
  • Well I got the missing rewards.

The G12 gears are nice, but I got Mk4 Stun Guns. Which I really do need(!)
  • Philzee wrote: »
    Why is it that the best bang for you efforts is to stop your progression at Hard-05 chest? As soon as you earn Hard-06 you lose 1 g12 crate and 1 g12+ crate. Only benefits is the Razor Crest Shards and relic material we already earn in Rancor.9bgae5y621o0.jpg
    02vupna1cp55.jpg

"We alredy earn in Rancor"

Well, I don't think my 4.4 million GP account will be able to get to Hard-06, but if I can, I'll be sure to post it, and then thank for it lol

If I'm able to reach Hard-06, that mean I can get R8 in 4 months without the CRancor our guild can't make
  • I haven't received the additional rewards. Anyone else having an issue?
  • 8ilux2yzvgy7.jpg
    All i got. Wonder wheres the rest of my rewards
  • 8ilux2yzvgy7.jpg
    All i got. Wonder wheres the rest of my rewards

You’ll have got them when the event ended. This was the second gear box pull. Which box did you earn?
  • I haven't received the additional rewards. Anyone else having an issue?
    Force restart and they should appear in your inbox
  • Konju wrote: »
    Yeah, T5 crate is all I even want. I still think the decision the devs made on “balancing” these rewards cuts into how much individual players will even play the mode. This will lower crystal refreshes on energy and consumables people may have used (purchased with $$ even) if the final rewards were objectively better instead of subjectively better.
    Each to their own, but I can’t stress strongly enough that the “real” rewards are the Razor Crest shards. Maybe the aeromagnifiers too, which aren’t in the T5 crate.

Absolutely everything else in the T5 crate can be obtained from multiple other sources. Razor Crest shards can’t.

So for me, I view success of failure in this mode measured by Razor Crest shards, period.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Konju wrote: »
    Each to their own, but I can’t stress strongly enough that the “real” rewards are the Razor Crest shards. Maybe the aeromagnifiers too, which aren’t in the T5 crate.

Absolutely everything else in the T5 crate can be obtained from multiple other sources. Razor Crest shards can’t.

So for me, I view success of failure in this mode measured by Razor Crest shards, period.

The mode is here to stay though. Peeps like us that prioritise will finish Razor in a few month. What then? Return back to lower chests? I doubt very much Razor will be changed that early from the rewards as many people will still be behind. This never posed a problem with things like hstr since the better rewards extend beyond traya shards.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member

As I have said, these are certainly subjective rewards. I can definitely understand where you are coming from. I am far from Beskar (89 shards to go on Cara Dune since I skipped her for JKL & JML farms, only a 3 year player) so I do not find myself in any hurry to have the Razor Crest. If I may, what do you expect to gain from Razor Crest? I do not foresee that ship altering the meta in any major way, but perhaps I could be wrong. That still does not change the fact that I do not have the pilot ready anyway.

As for the other rewards:
    —R8 is not anything I am interested in for probably a year or longer. That has to do with where my roster currently sits and also the principled position I am taking on the gear crunches. The GP bloat does not seem to be worth the loss of 184 G12 pieces for 1 character to R8 with where I am in my progression and the GAC matchmaking structure. That’s just my opinion. My R7 squads still easily beat the R8 ones in my Arena shard. Also, the Aeros can be earned from CRancor. The new GLs that likely will require R8 characters might be a “skip” for me due to my dislike for the steadily increasing gear crunches with minimal alleviation’s for previous “easy” gear crunches.
    —The mod slicing mats can be earned from GC as well. Also, I have sliced most of the 6 dot mods I wanted to slice for the time being (21/74 speed slices), so those mats are already in hoard mode.

Subjectively, the rewards in the T5 crate help me get to a position where I benefit from those more than T6 or T7. I can understand this is not the case for everyone. However, if you took “my side” on this argument and the objective crate was employed, you’d get more rewards through my suggestions than you will with the current max crate. The max crate should objectively be better than a lesser crate and there really isn’t any argument I have yet to hear that has convinced me to favor a subjective approach to these reward crates.

As I have said, these are certainly subjective rewards. I can definitely understand where you are coming from. I am far from Beskar (89 shards to go on Cara Dune since I skipped her for JKL & JML farms, only a 3 year player) so I do not find myself in any hurry to have the Razor Crest. If I may, what do you expect to gain from Razor Crest? I do not foresee that ship altering the meta in any major way, but perhaps I could be wrong. That still does not change the fact that I do not have the pilot ready anyway.

—R8 is not anything I am interested in for probably a year or longer. That has to do with where my roster currently sits and also the principled position I am taking on the gear crunches. The GP bloat does not seem to be worth the loss of 184 G12 pieces for 1 character to R8 with where I am in my progression and the GAC matchmaking structure. That’s just my opinion. My R7 squads still easily beat the R8 ones in my Arena shard. Also, the Aeros can be earned from CRancor. The new GLs that likely will require R8 characters might be a “skip” for me due to my dislike for the steadily increasing gear crunches with minimal alleviation’s for previous “easy” gear crunches.
    —The mod slicing mats can be earned from GC as well. Also, I have sliced most of the 6 dot mods I wanted to slice for the time being (21/74 speed slices), so those mats are already in hoard mode.

Subjectively, the rewards in the T5 crate help me get to a position where I benefit from those more than T6 or T7. I can understand this is not the case for everyone. However, if you took “my side” on this argument and the objective crate was employed, you’d get more rewards through my suggestions than you will with the current max crate. The max crate should objectively be better than a lesser crate and there really isn’t any argument I have yet to hear that has convinced me to favor a subjective approach to these reward crates.
    My advice to any and all has always been: farm everything.

The second a new toon or ship become available via non-Crystal / cash methods, I immediately go for it.

All too often we see people who have ignored a toon or ship where they don’t see an immediate benefit later regret this decision as the toon or ship becomes a requirement for something else.

But, as I said in my first reply - each to their own!
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member

The second a new toon or ship become available via non-Crystal / cash methods, I immediately go for it.

All too often we see people who have ignored a toon or ship where they don’t see an immediate benefit later regret this decision as the toon or ship becomes a requirement for something else.

Being that I am 2 years behind you, it is obvious (at least to me) that I have farms to complete before worrying about a singular ship that will not change my ability to climb in fleet arena. That ship will also be farmable elsewhere at some point and I will have the ability to farm it there at that time when I am ready to use it. My current goal is SLKR for the raids (skipped earlier due to being deep in GAS and Malak farms, then JKL and JML) so my goal seems to provide a longer term benefit to me than the Razor Crest.

We are at an impasse. I understand and appreciate your perspective (I actually feel I following your advice, I’m just behind where you are). Thanks for an interesting discussion nonetheless.

Being that I am 2 years behind you, it is obvious (at least to me) that I have farms to complete before worrying about a singular ship that will not change my ability to climb in fleet arena. That ship will also be farmable elsewhere at some point and I will have the ability to farm it there at that time when I am ready to use it. My current goal is SLKR for the raids (skipped earlier due to being deep in GAS and Malak farms, then JKL and JML) so my goal seems to provide a longer term benefit to me than the Razor Crest.

We are at an impasse. I understand and appreciate your perspective (I actually feel I following your advice, I’m just behind where you are). Thanks for an interesting discussion nonetheless.
    Of course - people will be at different points in the trajectory. I don't remember when it was I became someone who had "farmed everything" but whenever I achieved that, there were much less things to farm than there is now, so you are right to prioritise until you get there.

That said, I wouldn't be so sure about RC being farmable elsewhere. Wat, KAM still only have one location and it wouldn't surprise me if the RC wasn't obtainable by any other means until long after people like me have it at 7*.

But then I remember we're talking about the a difference of 4 shards. If we're both on 24 now (once we get the extra 4) and I get Hard T5 crates from here on in versus your hard T4 crates, I'd get RC one month before you.

In other words, you'll get the RC eventually anyway, so if a lower crate gives you more valuable rewards right now, it's not a terrible idea!

• HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    Is it possible to remove the garbage gear from at least the higher boxes? For examlpe mk4 and armatech tactical data are completly worthless. We already get less gear from higher crates, and if you get theese it is like you got no rewards at all. (I managed to get the red box in normal, and I got mk4-s and tactical data...) I will most likely get the red box in hard too and there are way less gear in it and probably they will be also garbage. @CG_Doja_Fett Can you ask around about this issue?
  • It seems the higher you go in hard mode the crates get less of a reward via injector, g12+ etc
    Granted you get more ship shards and more relic salvage but still why would you reduce these from x2 to x1.
    Ok I'll never make it to the red crate but to be honest I dont really want to.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    It seems the higher you go in hard mode the crates get less of a reward via injector, g12+ etc
    Granted you get more ship shards and more relic salvage but still why would you reduce these from x2 to x1.
    Ok I'll never make it to the red crate but to be honest I dont really want to.

Because if you're getting the top crates for Hard Mode you likely need less gear and more relic/mod mats.
  • Squeaky wheel here...

now about those 4 Razor crest shards promised to those who finished the first Conquest run (compensation for them not appearing in any of the jawa stores in the later sector as promised)....
  • Squeaky wheel here...

now about those 4 Razor crest shards promised to those who finished the first Conquest run (compensation for them not appearing in any of the jawa stores in the later sector as promised)....

It will come in a game update. More possibly tomorrow with the update for Bo Katan toon.

• It seems the higher the prize box you receive, the less overall injector salvage, G12+, G12 and Purple Gear you get. I realize you get more Razor Crest shards and the aeromagnifiers, but would it not make more sense to keep the 2 prize boxes for the actual gear if you get the max prize box? It seems that we lose more for getting further in the game mode
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Here's another opinion on the lessening core gear boxes. I don't mind losing them if the offset is good enough. These ones are the particularly low amounts in the red box. Cg seems to value them similar to aeromagnifiers which are exclusive which is not consistent with real value we use them up. Especially the data are like a joke.

r1wunlig69gl.png
    m373q0z7pf5b.png

AND

b7ke2bo4w5yu.png

We see zero difference in this much sought material from the very first box. The amounts of other ones are fine.

@CG_Doja_Fett