... why is this in General Discussion?
    Because I messed up.

Penalty box for you

tumblr_ph13ohrX5c1qh5f04o3_540.gifv[img][/img]
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    ... why is this in Arena and Character Strategy?

a326a26363350433dd09bae700a26ec8.jpg
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    DarkPrince wrote: »
    In the Developer Insight it states:

The Protection Up from The Armorer’s Unique, Our Survival is our Strength, scales with the additional Max Protection from Stronger Together.

This is The Armorer's Lead not her Unique, just a bit confusing.

Do they stack?
  • hey look doja put it in the right spot this time
  • DarkPrince wrote: »
    In the Developer Insight it states:

The Protection Up from The Armorer’s Unique, Our Survival is our Strength, scales with the additional Max Protection from Stronger Together.

This is The Armorer's Lead not her Unique, just a bit confusing.

Good catch. For the record, this was a copy/paste job that someone else gave me to do as a task while they're out. I won't say who...but it rhymes with "thumb." lol
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ... why is this in Arena and Character Strategy?

Hahaha
  • Now when’s that new boba fett coming
    DarthNoscoper#6969
    ANCESTRAL ARMOR: Dispel all debuffs on this character. Then, gain Defense Up, Taunt, and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. (Cooldown: 4)

Yes, BMA, Sabine, and all my heavy hitters doing taunt is great

Shame Jango Fett didn't get an update to work under Mando lead

What about putting dmg immunity on some of your force taunt character?
    That's the thing that came to my mind
  • Her Animations look cool! Can’t wait to get her in 2 days ( from writing this comment) and use her in my Mando team... assuming she comes on Thursday...
  • FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD MAKE CANDEROUS A LIGHT SIDE CHARACTER!!!

He keeps getting synergies with teams that he can't be used on for LS restricted events like TBs. It's so frustrating!
  • Hey doja, are there any plans to have clone wars season 7 characters/content anytime soon ? I’d love an answer, but I understand if it’s left a secret.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    @CG_Doja_Fett
    I think you posted the wrong character picture.
    Here's the right one:
    gcg840g91cd0.png
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • What have I done...
    That Unique is amazing-looking though.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett
    I think you posted the wrong character picture.
    Here's the right one:
    gcg840g91cd0.png

Hound's Tooth needs a Mando tag!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I'm calling it now , gar Saxon will make a lot of use out of this kit .
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    I'm calling it now , gar Saxon will make a lot of use out of this kit .

Possibly, especially if the armorer is on the team with him to grant allies counter chance so Gar’s unique ability can kick in. I think Imperial Super Commando would also work extremely well with Bo-Katan as the leader given how his abilities just work really well with her Unique and Leader abilities.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Treeburner wrote: »
    I'm calling it now , gar Saxon will make a lot of use out of this kit .

Yeah, looks like all mando allies gain health and protection when anyone attacks out of turn under any lead
  • [ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]

p0gq4bwxjysm.jpg

UNIT NAME: Bo-Katan Kryze
    ALIGNMENT: Light Side
    CATEGORIES: Attacker, Leader, Mandalorian, Scoundrel
    A Mandalorian leader that unites fellow Mandalorians and rallies them to assist.

ABILITIES:

Basic: PRACTICED AIM

nr0bwbb6xjr3.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If it's Bo-Katan's turn, inflict Vulnerable for 1 turn. Otherwise deal 50% more damage.

Special 1: CRIPPLING STRIKE (Cooldown 4)

6r45kwr3frmy.gif

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs on all enemies. Then, Daze them for 2 turns and deal Physical damage to them.

Unique: STRONGER TOGETHER

FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) At the start of battle, Mandalorian allies gain 20% Max Protection for each Mandalorian ally until the first time Bo-Katan is defeated. Whenever a Mandalorian attacks out of turn, Mandalorian allies recover 8% Health and Protection.

Leader: UNITE THE CLANS

FINAL TEXT: When a Mandalorian ally uses a Basic ability during their turn, they call another random Mandalorian ally to assist, dealing 20% less damage (limit once per turn).

Whenever a Mandalorian ally attacks out of turn, they gain 25% Critical Damage (max 5 stacks) until the end of their next turn

At the start of encounter, all Mandalorian allies gain the granted ability Ancestral Armor.

ANCESTRAL ARMOR: Dispel all debuffs on this character. Then, gain Defense Up, Taunt, and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. (Cooldown: 4)

just a recommendation could make Sabine have her helmet by her side like the clones on the character screen and have her put it on at the start of the battle

I honestly love this idea. This is the Way
  • Seems like ancestral armor is intended to synergies with the armorers beskar. I imagine 3 stacks of beskar on canderous with ancestral armor and he's triple tapping fools out of turn with bonus crit damage is going to be fun!
  • Can you guys please fix Sabine's face or give her a Helmet? Preferably both...thanks!
  • That's not just a great kit but also a mercifully short one. Much appreciated.

Btw, could you increase the max number of mod loadouts at some point to make room for all these new characters? Thanks.
  • Crippling strike is a pretty dope animation!
  • Sev112
    109 posts Member
    At last, the time of Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando is upon us. Bo Katan, Gar, ISC, Armorer, and a flex Mando toon.

No tanks are suggested, so it’s either ‘This team doesn’t have a tank let’s sort of have one if you fancy it’ or ‘wait until august, Tank Mando is coming’. Or the always on the table: ‘it made sense thematically, you’ll figure something out eventually’
  • AngryBirdsPlushNest
    46 posts Member
    edited March 2021

(deleted)
    Post edited by AngryBirdsPlushNest on
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »

No tanks are suggested, so it’s either ‘This team doesn’t have a tank let’s sort of have one if you fancy it’ or ‘wait until august, Tank Mando is coming’. Or the always on the table: ‘it made sense thematically, you’ll figure something out eventually’

Bo-Katan (L), Armorer, Canderous, Sabine, Gar Saxon

1) get 3 ingots with Armorer
    2) put beskar armor on Canderous
    3) taunt with Canderous
    4) enjoy a Canderous with:
    - +50% defense and +15% max health (beskar armor)
    - that constantly counters 2-3 times thx to the 100% counter chance (beskar armor) and has Gar assist on each attack (so 2-3 attacks from Gar since each attack from Canderous is an individual one and not just additional damage)
    - that can't be critically hit (beskar armor)
    - that triggers the teamwide 8% HP&prot regen from Bo-Katan for each out of turn attack from himself and Gar (doesn't even need to land or deal damage, the attacks just need to happen) so a 32-48% HP and 32-48% protection healing for your team when doing the 4-6 oot attacks with Candy/Gar
    - that has +80% healthsteal and potency (unique "Mandalorian Veteran")
    - that very quickly gains the full +125% crit damage bonus from Bo-Katan with his attacks and could do a very juicy AoE when also considering that the AoE ignores defense and you can get CC + offense up from Sabines "Demolish" and CD up from Candie's unique if an enemy gains taunt
    - that gains 8% TM when an enemy with DoTs is being damaged by an attack (lots of attacks happening with this team)
    - that recovers 30% protection at the end of his turn (beskar armor)
    - that has +100% max protection if the teams consists of 5 mandos (Bo-Katan's "Stronger Together")

And all that "just" with beskar armor on Candy. It's not like can hand out a 2nd 3 ingot armor to lets say Sabine...All that sounds pretty awesome on paper and we have to see how it turns out. The only downside might be the AI. Probably better to use this team as a banner efficient offensive team in GAC.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »

Bo-Katan (L), Armorer, Canderous, Sabine, Gar Saxon

1) get 3 ingots with Armorer
    2) put beskar armor on Canderous
    3) taunt with Canderous
    4) enjoy a Canderous with:
    - +50% defense and +15% max health (beskar armor)
    - that constantly counters 2-3 times thx to the 100% counter chance (beskar armor) and has Gar assist on each attack (so 2-3 attacks from Gar since each attack from Canderous is an individual one and not just additional damage)
    - that can't be critically hit (beskar armor)
    - that triggers the teamwide 8% HP&prot regen from Bo-Katan for each out of turn attack from himself and Gar (doesn't even need to land or deal damage, the attacks just need to happen) so a 32-48% HP and 32-48% protection healing for your team when doing the 4-6 oot attacks with Candy/Gar
    - that has +80% healthsteal and potency (unique "Mandalorian Veteran")
    - that very quickly gains the full +125% crit damage bonus from Bo-Katan with his attacks and could do a very juicy AoE when also considering that the AoE ignores defense and you can get CC + offense up from Sabines "Demolish" and CD up from Candie's unique if an enemy gains taunt
    - that gains 8% TM when an enemy with DoTs is being damaged by an attack (lots of attacks happening with this team)
    - that recovers 30% protection at the end of his turn (beskar armor)
    - that has +100% max protection if the teams consists of 5 mandos (Bo-Katan's "Stronger Together")

And all that "just" with beskar armor on Candy. It's not like can hand out a 2nd 3 ingot armor to lets say Sabine...All that sounds pretty awesome on paper and we have to see how it turns out. The only downside might be the AI. Probably better to use this team as a banner efficient offensive team in GAC.

That sounds pretty fun. Personally, I had this idea in my head that I want to test with Bo-Katan as the leader even if I’ll have to wait a while. It goes Bo-Katan, The Armorer, Gar Saxon, Sabine, and Imperial Super Commando.

Load Gar up with as much protection as possible, get The Armorer to three stacks of Beskar ingots, pass that too Gar Saxon. Have Gar Saxon use Ancestral Armor as soon as he can after getting level 3 Beskar armor, Gar’s basic ability has a 70% to inflict speed down for 2 turns, and reduces his cooldowns if the attacked enemy already has speed down. Imperial Super Commando has a natural 65% counter chance and Gar has a 100% chance to assist any other allies attacking during an enemy turn (counter attacks).

The hope here is that, once Gar Saxon gets the level 3 Beskar armor, his theoretical constant basic ability usage from his counter attacks and every time he assists imperial super commando, or any other allies who counter attack through the battle, he’s constantly reducing his cooldowns allowing him to constantly spam Ancestral Armor and in turn, frequently dispelling debuffs, gaining defense up, taunt, and tenacity up, being a strength tank he gains armor, and protection with his mastery (health steal is negligible here) and with him modded for high protection along with Bo-Katan’s unique ability giving him another 100% Max protection in a full team of mandalorians, as well as healing from the 30% protection recovery at the end of his turns from the level 2 effect of Beskar armor, and 8% Max health and protection for all the mandalorians, himself included, with his out of turn basic attacks, in the player’s hands Gar Saxon could theoretically become extremely hard to defeat.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    DyloBin wrote: »
    FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD MAKE CANDEROUS A LIGHT SIDE CHARACTER!!!

He keeps getting synergies with teams that he can't be used on for LS restricted events like TBs. It's so frustrating!

Or that neutral tag that's been in the game for a year. He will work for whomever suits his purpose/pays him more. I think the initial DS alignment was based on his alignment when you meet him in KOTOR, but that just lends more credence for some characters being neutral because of canon (IE the 'grey Jedi' Jolee Bindo, who is exactly neutral when you meet him in KOTOR, exactly half way between LS and DS).

fjkojaoql48d.jpg
  • EventineElessedil wrote>>
    Who is Bo Katan?

She's a true Mandalorian that appears in the Star Wars Shows.