Bo Katan's unique, translation error or kit change?

Bora
440 posts Member
edited March 2021
As per Bo Katan's unique "stronger together", while on the kit publiced on the forums it states (at ability lvl 8) an 8% health and protection recovery, in the Italian version of the kit only health is mentioned.
Could anyone who has swgoh installed in english give it a check to what's written on the ability in-game?
If it's just a translation error I'll try to report it
Cheers!
Res non verba
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Vernal
    39 posts Member
    9uiq1wqgev1z.png
    There ya go
    Name in game is Gernak ally code is 977-346-924
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Vernal wrote: »
    9uiq1wqgev1z.png
    There ya go

Thanks mate, I guess I'll have to report it then.

@CG_Doja_Fett how does it work to have it corrected?
    Res non verba
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    ALWAYS look at the english text. On emulators you can change the settings to english so the game is in english aswell. I'd love to see an ingame option to change the game to english for my phone.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    ALWAYS look at the english text. On emulators you can change the settings to english so the game is in english aswell. I'd love to see an ingame option to change the game to english for my phone.

I did some time ago; indeed it should be an option in-game. I changed the game language by changing the phone's. But i want everything in English.
    Just wish it is an option apart from phone's interface, for autocorrector. Which is what i was testing at the time.
    I prefer to use most of the things as original language (English).
  • Yeah, it's the same with SLKR kit on spanish

The TM loss only states max protection increase, not health
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »

I do always look at the text in English, which is precisely why I spotted the difference that early. And yeah, I fully agree with you, I'd really like to have an in-game option to switch it to English. Particularly since I don't play on emulators.
    Res non verba
  • GAS's leader ability has been wrong in Spanish forever. Instead of "all units can't be revived", it says "not all units can be revived", which is completely different. When I first got him, I remember asking my guild mates which units can be revived and which ones can't.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All of these errors can be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>