Account got banned for 24 hours (without any reason?)

jurian
52 posts Member
edited March 2021
About 18 hours ago my account got banned for 24 hours.

I didnt cheat, fraude or did anything wrong as far as i know. Ingame when i try to log in get a option to contact support and appeal a ban or suspension. The next screen tells me i should get an email with an explanation why i got banned.
I check m email several times now (spam aswell) and didnt got any email with any explanation...

I called with EA support several times and they dont have any information about this situation and cant contact the CG studio to help me with this.

The customersupport service employee told me i had to go to this forum and send @CG_LucifersDaddy a direct message to find out why this happens.
I send him a message right away but 16 hours later i still dont have any reply/email or explanation why i got banned.

Meanwhile my guild needs me heavily in TB , i cant earn raidtickets, miss progress and rewards and i cant even tell my guild why i got banned.

q3std4jnm7ef.jpg

I am shocked this happens but even more since i dont even know why and didnt get the email i should have get according policy.

If someone can help me with this would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately the only person who can help you is CG_LucifersDaddy.

You can also message CG_SBCrumb or CG_Doja_Fett, but they will need to talk to LD either way. That is his world.
This discussion has been closed.