Weren't we supposed to receive Razor Crest shards?

2Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Razor Crest blueprint shards intended to be available for purchase on Scavenger Merchant nodes in Conquest were missing from the Normal Sector 5 merchant. As such, we will be sending four (4) Razor Crest blueprint shards to all level 85 players who participated in Conquest. This will happen during the next update.

We've had multiple title updates since the Devs made this announcement. Where are the four shards? I realize this is not much, but why make an announcement like this if you don't follow through?

Because they are going to follow through. Patients.

They did not follow through. The "next" update has been and gone.

This. Don't say "during the next update" if you really mean "be patient, we'll get these shards to you at some point, but not before the next Conquest kicks off, we release multiple title updates, make good on messing up the first Conquest reward crates, and release another toon."
    Razor Crest blueprint shards intended to be available for purchase on Scavenger Merchant nodes in Conquest were missing from the Normal Sector 5 merchant. As such, we will be sending four (4) Razor Crest blueprint shards to all level 85 players who participated in Conquest. This will happen during the next update.

We've had multiple title updates since the Devs made this announcement. Where are the four shards? I realize this is not much, but why make an announcement like this if you don't follow through?

Ok, you are right, my bad.

But let's just show some patience. No one is getting ahead or missing out due to those 4 shards, and yes they will follow through.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member

This. Don't say "during the next update" if you really mean "be patient, we'll get these shards to you at some point, but not before the next Conquest kicks off, we release multiple title updates, make good on messing up the first Conquest reward crates, and release another toon."

But let's just show some patience. No one is getting ahead or missing out due to those 4 shards, and yes they will follow through.

Well I could have 24 shards now instead of the 20 I have. So I demand 10,000 crystals, plus my overdue paycheck.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well I could have 24 shards now instead of the 20 I have. So I demand 10,000 crystals, plus my overdue paycheck.

Apparently Razor Crest is so powerful that you don’t even need to unlock it to start using it in your fleet arena, having 24/145 shards is enough. Sadly it can’t be done with 20/145.
  • I demand my stimulus!!!
    :p
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    TVF wrote: »

And @BentWookiee still needs a hat!!! Oh the humanity!!
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I got the shards some minutes ago.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    28/145, rip my fleet shard!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Got it just now. Patience pays off, guys.

al4db220zmx1.png
  • See, squeaky wheel and all... :p
  • See, squeaky wheel and all... :p

Also, patients.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • @Kyno you can close this topic now. Was just asking a question and wasn't trying to complain or demand anything like some people seem to think lol
This discussion has been closed.