GAC rewarding more banners to more attempts

Really frustrating to see that some ppl use more attempts to get higher banners than low attempt wins
e.g. my last GAC, I got 21 banners on a 3rd attempt win, whereas my opponent gets 26 banners on a 6th attempt win, since he got more protection health left on his last attempt than my last one, although that's after he lost the other 3 attempts to just reduce my defence members on each lost attempts.

This will discourage ppl to try to be more efficient in their fights, but only try to slowly kill the opponent team with more attempts but best last win attempt, this is not sensible for PVP.

Pretty dumb to not punish more tries at all.

Replies

• avihas
    247 posts Member
    Well, maybe he undersized his 6th attempt, which will give him more banners.
    Also, maybe the team he face was easier to beat with full health & protection
  • 1) Any attempt beyond the second has the same banner potential.
    2) The way to pick up some additional banners is to undersquad as avihas noted
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    1) Any attempt beyond the second has the same banner potential.
    2) The way to pick up some additional banners is to undersquad as avihas noted

3) There should not be any +4 bonus for unused slot bonus for any attempt other than first.

I agree 100% with you OP. In no way does it make any kind of sense until you look at the scoring system to begin with. It just screams use these teams for offense always and these for defense. Fun stuff