Galactic Conquest Rewards [MERGE]

12346Next

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Lastly as I previously said Razor's exclusive is fine and dandy to be pursuing for some of us. However these exclusive all get completed in a few months like what happens with raids and all of a sudden the box loses the prime value it supposedly provides. But we should always, for eternity be incentivised to pursue the highest prize tier we can possibly get.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    (Sorry for back to back posts. I'm afraid of post editing because of the possible dissapperance)

A player who gets red boxes out of GCs for a month gets 160 mk2 circuit breakers. This event will be monthly and it's payoff is 50 of these pieces. That's %25 more than a weekly circuit breaker income we can possibly have...thus too low for the supreme difficulty/prize conquest provides.
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    Also after we have the 7* razor, it will not be worth it to go for the red box. It will take 4 months to get there, and in the fifth you dont have to get to the red.
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Is it worth it to buy 4 crest shards for 500 conquest tokens? If you get the red crate on hard every time will you get razor crest faster with those extra shards bought?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    HJoci30 wrote: »
    Also after we have the 7* razor, it will not be worth it to go for the red box. It will take 4 months to get there, and in the fifth you dont have to get to the red.

It's very unlikely the RC will always be in the box. I think it will be farmable at some point and something else new will be in there....or no prints/shards at all maybe.

Also your math is way off if you think it can be finished in 4 months.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    The rewards progression doesn't make sense.
    I understand that "higher crate = more relics but less gear" but why do we end up with "higher crate = less/different relics and less gear"?
    Between the two final crates you lose 5 Chromium Transistors, 10 Bronzium Wiring and gain 5 extra Aeromagnifiers. Is that a good trade? Yes, 100%.
    But why?
    It's five steps forward but one step back. Difference between T5 and T6 is even more significant.