Guilds Looking For Mergers - February 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Looking for a guild to merge with ours

Essentially - we have 16 players - active enough to regularly beat heroic raids easily (tank and rancor). We keep things simple in the guild and we let each one play at their own pace (for as long you're active and you don't get inactive for two weeks).

We want to be able to join territory wars and be better at the Sith Raid (currently at level 6). Of course we want to get better at the different guild activities so we can help out both the newer ones and the more advanced ones.

So please do look into our guild - Eagle Two. https://swgoh.gg/g/71454/eagle-two/
  • SE Training Academy (85m GP) is looking for a merger.

We’re looking fill about 7 spots.

Currently running heroic pit and AAT and have had to drop to T6 sith due to players quitting the game.

We are part of an alliance and have an active discord server.

If anyone is interested in merging into our guild or have any Qs then you can catch me here or over on discord BryLee#5814
  • Lesh
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Post edited by Lesh on
  • Looking for a small merger of up to 10 decent players that want to participate and win CPIT raid.
    Reborn Revanites (286m GP) has a lot of teams able to clear phases 1-3 and need some guys that will help to win the raid. As we are UK based guild, we would rather prefer players from timezones UTC +/- 2 hours. That will help a lot when coordinating the raid. We also create another side guild where we will run CPITs with Mercs.
    Current guild average: >5,8 Mil GP
    Guild Reset: 6:30PM UTC
    Raids: 9:00PM UTC
    TB: GEO DS: 31 :star: & 35+ Wat shards, LS: 17 :star: & 8+ KAM shards
    TW: Serious & motivated (but not hardcore), only active players in both phases may join; recent battles: 31-15 Wins
    https://swgoh.gg/g/31169/reborn-revanites/
    DM me if interested.
  • Decided to start yuor own guild? didn't work out? wasn't getting enough people to jump in, struggling with the whole recruiting process?
    Consider merging with us, we are the Gh0st Squadron

Our guild is lead by experienced players with over 3m GP, we have an organised discord serve to help with better communication/ TW/TB strategy / legendary character strategy and general game help and guidance.
    however we will never dictate who/what you have to farm, this game is about enjoying your experience, all we ask is that your guild stays active and we are happy to make it the best transition possible.

We are looking for newer player guilds to merge into ours as we are looking to help and grow from scratch, our guild is fully capable of all heroic raids so yuo will be getting Han solo, General Kenobi and Darth Traya shards :)

Officer spots will be given to the joining parties leadership and will be taken under our wing to become better leaders and have responsibilities through the guilds events :)

if you are interested in joining, message me right away on this platform, also here is my ally code to check out me one of yuor leaders :)
    ally code: 635-139-679

we are not part of an alliance and we don't want to be part of one
    we want a guild to merge into us, we will not be moving :)

• Guild Name: TOP100

Guild GP: 122 mil
    Guild Member: 43

Active guild wants to close its ranks - looking for 7-15 player who wants to join us.

Raids:
    Heroic Pit Raid: Simmed rewards, 24 hr join period
    Heroic AAT Raid: 24-hour join period, starts at 19:00 CET/CEST
    Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid: 24-hour join period, starts at 19:00 CET/CEST

Territory Battles are rotating. DS/LS Hoth is followed by DS/LS Geononsis

We offer A friendly respectful community where we support each other with advise, gear and activity.

What we expect:
    - We expect you to take part in guild events and raids.
    - friendly communication
    - following the chat is mandatory

After 15 days of inactivity without notice any player will be removed

Players of Level 85 with at least one Level 13 Character are welcome.

If you want to become a member of our community you can contact my here or ingame (848-424-572) - Or you just join us
    If there are any questions: Feel free to ask

We are NOT interested to merge into another guild
  • Nickscott
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    f286v44kpodl.jpg
    Canadian dark troopers is looking for new players or a merger! We are part of the robot wizard alliance and have tons of knowledge and memes to share https://swgoh.gg/g/79646/canadian-darktroopers/
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6801/exacklay/

We are "Exacklay" an independent guild 260mil gp+ made up of a lot of veteran players looking to merge with a similar guild and create two guilds to beat cpit, we also will accept a smaller merge of players

Timezones:GMT+12 aus/nz friendly

If interested add obi one:543 463 264
    Or message me on discord: obi one🇳🇿#1318
    https://discord.gg/mJfj7qH
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6801/exacklay/
  • Guild Name: Legends of Old

Guild GP: 21 mil
    Guild Member: 13

Active guild wants to do TW - looking for 15 player who wants to join us.

Raids:
    Heroic Pit Raid: 24 hr join period, 02:00 UTC/7:00 PM Central
    Heroic AAT Raid: 24-hour join period, starts at 02:00 UTC/7:00 PM Central
    Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid Tier 6: 24-hour join period, starts at 02:00 UTC/7:00 PM Central

Territory Battles. DS/LS Hoth (Participation is a MUST)

We offer A friendly respectful community where we support each other with advise, gear and activity.

What we expect:
    - friendly communication (No foul Language)

Players of Level 70-85 are welcome.

If you want to become a member of our community you can contact my here or ingame (335-133-324) - Or you just join us

• https://swgoh.gg/g/2512/the-orj/

The ORJ, 188gp, is looking for a group of 10 to 25 to join us. We have top notch Discord resources and are part of very knowledgeable and pleasant community.

We are a semi casual guild but still require 600 tickets a day. Need those raid rewards rofl

TW is organized and optional - usually 40+ members sign up for each one. Joining TW requires participation on offense and defense. Few exceptions made.

We have a great group of people able to discuss strategy, mods, and anything else you need. We are laid back, no drama, and easy going.

We run both Geo TBs.

Guild Reset 5:30pm EST
    Tank 7PM EST sim
    Sith 8PM EST
    Pit 9pm EST sim

DSGTB 29* when full
    LSGTB 17* when full

Some things we need from you:
    - 600 daily is required
    - read discord when needed, most info is posted within events in game
    - joining TW = offense and defense

Come have a look for yourself!

https://discord.gg/EW74A3p

Thanks!
    Reineday#8030

The ORJ is part of the Leaders family made up of 9 independent guilds all working together and sharing knowledge. Come join us!
  • She looked 18 is looking to recruit looking for guilds that would like to merge with us.

We are a family-run guild filled with free and helpful members. We can provide officer positions to the guild leader upon the merger.

We currently have everything except for heroic sith complete, and just need a few more members to get us to have that finished as well.

We have up to fifteen slots.

Our guild reset time is 6:30 PM EST.

Add ally code 625-182-451 or reach out to me on discord iargue#7143
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    filled. thanks
    Post edited by ocuelus on
  • Lesh
    30 posts Member
    Purged Republic
    Languages / Idiomas: English & Español.
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    We are a friendly, dedicated and competitive guild, looking for a guild or group of up to 15 active players to join/merge with us.
    Currently we are 47/50 (can open up to 15 spots), +146.000.000 GP, and have 2 Galactic Legends.

We use Discord

Minimum Requirements
    The ideal members we are looking for should have:
    - +3.000.000 GP.
    - Geonosians.
    - Both Revans.
    - Padme.
    - We may have flexibility on these minimum requirements depending on the case.
    What we expect from you
    - Completing the 600 daily tickets (we do daily control).
    - Participating in every phase of a Territory Battle (we do per phase control).
    - Participating in every Territory War (this is optional, but if you signup you must participate).
    Current Raids, TBs and TWs status
    - Heroic The Sith Triumvirate (1 day joining period).
    - Heroic Tank Takedown Simmed (1 day joining period).
    - Heroic The Pit Simmed (1 day joining period).
    - Heroic The Pit Challenge (starting to work on it).
    - Geonosis Dark Side (15 stars).
    - Geonosis Light Side (7 stars).
    - As for Territory Wars, we have +90% win rate on them.
    As a final note, my in game name is Lesh, and my Ally Code is 889-929-472, should you be interested in being part of the Purged Republic army, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Sincerely,
    Lesh.
  • Collin
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Scoundrel Federation

We are a North American based guild that resets at 12am PST. Discord is our primary chat platform and mandatory for communication. We aren't super competitive, and are fairly understanding when life gets in the way of playing. Our goal is to complete Challenge Pit (we are getting very close), and to improve our rewards in the Geo TBs. We currently have ~250M GP. Looking to bring in approximately 10 new members from a group, but can make room for a few more if necessary.

Player Requirements:
    - 3M+ GP
    - Active Daily
    - Focused on Guild Events for best possible rewards

Territory Battles:
    - Geonosian DS: 29 Stars
    - Geonosian LS: 12 Stars
    - Currently focusing on earning more KAM shards

Territory Wars:
    - 90% Win Ratio
    - Sign up is optional, but if you sign up you are expected to set defence and attack.

Raid Details:
    - 24hr join period and then FFA on HST. Most members just register 0's so anyone that wants to participate can place fairly high.
    - HPit and HAAT sim
    - Launch times:
    HPit - 1pm/8pm CST
    HAAT 2pm/9pm CST
    HST - 12pm/7pm CST

If you’re interested in joining an active guild with a great group of people, please reach out to me:
    - Directly on these forums via PM
    - On Discord at Allik Laires#3484 or RecklessCorgi#5522
  • DeFekt713
    330 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    https://swgoh.gg/g/81106/our-imperial-garrison/

Greetings fellow Holotable Heroes!

We are "Our Imperial Garrison", a Guild that is aiming to find the perfect balance between aiming for best possible rewards while still enjoying the game.

We are currently 36/50 with 75m GP.
    If we replace the inactive ones we can easily take in 15-20 players from all levels, no minimal gp required.

We have a perfectly set up discord server that has all the tools needed to fully enjoy the game.

We would like to stay in our guild and on our server but we would certainly give officer spots to the joining party.

If that sounds like something you would like to know more about just contact me.

We are already fully heroic and manage 27* LS Hoth and 28* DS Hoth.
    Our leadership consists of players that were in guilds top 150 and higher, so we are fairly experienced.

Just send me a message and we will see what we can achieve together!

DeFekt713#4351
  • Chellovek
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23394/hanshotfirstdamnit/

HanShotFirstDamnit is looking for around 15 players to join our group (could potentially make room for a few extras).

We are a very casual and relaxed guild currently sitting at 180 million GP. Most of our group has been together for years now, some of us from almost the very beginning of the game. Looking for a group with similar casual playstyle to ours.

All we ask is for people to be active and participate as best as they can in guild activities.

Could be room to integrate a couple of the new members within our officer group.

- All heroic raids on farm with a 10am EST starting time (24h join period)

- 18* DS Geo TB (12-15 Wat shards) / 9* LS Geo TB

- No mandated farms

- No daily ticket requirements

- Discord server available but not mandatory

If you are interested, you can contact me here, in game using my ally code : 838-571-263 or on Discord: Dace#1078
  • George89
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Delete post no longer required
    Post edited by George89 on
  • Guild Name: Legends of Old

Guild GP: 21 mil
    Guild Member: 13

Active guild wants to do TW - looking for 15 player who wants to join us.

Raids:
    Heroic Pit Raid: 24 hr join period, 02:00 UTC/7:00 PM Central
    Heroic AAT Raid: 24-hour join period, starts at 02:00 UTC/7:00 PM Central
    Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid Tier 6: 24-hour join period, starts at 02:00 UTC/7:00 PM Central

Territory Battles. DS/LS Hoth (Participation is a MUST)

What we expect:
    - friendly communication (No foul Language)

Players of Level 70-85 are welcome.

If you want to become a member of our community you can contact my here or ingame (335-133-324) - Or you just join us

• Gannon2
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Bump
    Post edited by Gannon2 on
  • Garebel
    50 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Ok, our guild leader decided it is time to merge with another guild. We’re a small guild of four + one inactive player. This was decided upon already, but I waited till the territory battle ended to start looking. Our average GP, excluding our inactive, is 1,373,134. Our guild leader is more focused on playing the game than talking with others, so he won’t even look in the ingame chat while playing, so we would like to find a causal guild to merge with.
  • Garebel wrote: »
    Ok, our guild leader decided it is time to merge with another guild. We’re a small guild of four + one inactive player. This was decided upon already, but I waited till the territory battle ended to start looking. Our average GP, excluding our inactive, is 1,373,134. Our guild leader is more focused on playing the game than talking with others, so he won’t even look in the ingame chat while playing, so we would like to find a causal guild to merge with.

Check out Beskar Templars on the main Guild Recruitment page. It will tell you more about our guild and what we are looking for. If it seems like a good match, reach out to me in discord or in game
  • We would love to bring on some new players to replace some retired members or to look to refresh things with a small merge of 10-15 players so we can get over the new cpit requirements - let's kill this thing!

Focus should be on teams that can help in tw/Tb ie: gas, bugs, droids, etc

We are doing 29* on DS Geo and 16 LS Geo with over 30 Wat shards

We are pretty laid back, all we ask for is get your daily 600, full Tb participation, and if you join tw be ready to post defense and attack.

We're US-based mainly with raid times and re-sets...

Crimson Wookies CG or ally code is 891-555-546 Or discord is Spankyotoole#1016
  • Seven_Danger
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Garebel wrote: »

Post edited by Seven_Danger on
  • Seven_Danger
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello we are a old guild that cleaned up some old inactive players and have underwent new leadership me being the leader. I would like to reach out to anyone out there interested in teaming up we are at 40 right now. We are all active and love to play to win. We are sitting at close to 90 mil gp we have the bot with access to TW/TB please reach out to me I am here and have a server for talks. Thank you! https://discord.gg/ZdQwr7xK
    Post edited by Seven_Danger on
  • FarnZ wrote: »
    Hi Garebel.. Dur Narmo Otonasse would love to have you... we are a new guild looking for more members... we have 4 active members currently, with a guild gp of 4.8 and rising.. if you are interested my ally code is 371-371-176

Please reach out to me https://discord.gg/ZdQwr7xK
  • StaticReaper
    19 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Guild Name: DarthReapers

Guild GP: 235 Million

Recruiting 10 members

Raid start time: 9PM EST

Looking for 10 active members to help us take on the new CPit raid.

We do well in TB, 50/50 in TW.

Minimum to GP to join has to be 4 Mill.

Contact me if you would like to join.

https://swgoh.gg/g/850/darthreapers/
    Post edited by StaticReaper on
  • Onyxx
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    t23nm4simini.jpg
    Greetings!

Høuse øf Wren is looking for a small guild merger!

We’re a brand-new guild of seasoned powerhouses and newer players hoping to create a space where members can be competitive and have a great time. We’re primarily a North American guild looking for like-minded people who live for good strategy, effective coordination, teamwork, and simply just love to talk Star Wars!

We are currently 44/50 members and sitting at around 99 million gp.
    Solo, General Kenobi, and Traya shards easily on farm.
    We are undefeated at TW, plus we also have 8 galactic legends!

Raid times are as follows:
    7 p.m. EST for Heroic Rancor
    8 p.m. EST for Heroic Tank
    9 p.m. EST for Heroic Sith

Our only requirements are that you achieve 600 daily tickets, participate in guild events, and discord is a must!

This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new competitive guild being built from the ground up. Here, everyone gets a say, and mutual respect and integrity make up the core foundation of what we stand for. We believe that good leadership should be kind, accommodating, and generous all while maintaining a focused approach to the game to ensure everyone succeeds! And in Høuse øf Wren, you’re family, and as the great Ursa Wren, leader of the Wren Clan once said, “No one threatens our family.”

If you believe this guild would be a good fit for you and your guild, we’d love to have you!

Please feel free to reach out to me (Onyxx) or KamikazeJoe on discord or in-game!

Onyxx
    792-762-139
    Discord: Onyxx#7154

Kamikaze Joe
    548-425-871
    Discord: Kamikaze#9047
    Post edited by Onyxx on
  • Seven_Danger
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2021

• Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Escaped Arkham Inmates has 16 spots open atm and we can make a few more over the next few days if you have more players!

We're looking for a group of social, keen players who wish to stay together who will be active and friendly but aren't looking for a top hitter guild.
    We're currently on 96M GP over our 30-something members and would hope to stay reasonably close to that average if at all possible. However it's not essential. Our members range from 1.5M GP to 5M+.
    We currently ace all the first three Raids on Heroic but are struggling with the new Rancor. We would hope that you can bring over players who are competent with those first three Raids if at all possible. However it's not essential.
    We participate in every Territory War and win far, far more than we lose. We would hope you would be looking for active participation in these events - this bit is pretty much essential. As is helping with the Territory Battles.

We see our guild as primarily a social, friendly and supportive bunch and part of that support means helping out in the guild activities. We would rather have 8 players of 2M GP who help in the Territory War than 8 players of 5M GP who are only in it for the Raids.

We're UK based, we have a Discord but it's not essential. All Raids launch at 8pm UK time with a 24 hour sign up period and we even have rules designed to make it easier for players to get the reward characters if people are still looking to get their Traya to 7*.

I'm trying to think if there's anything else to say!

PM me if you're interested or want more info!
  • AlohaDrew
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Delete merger complete.
    Post edited by AlohaDrew on
This discussion has been closed.