Scavenger stores missing items?

Sector 5 scavenger only has 2 items for sale. 4 razor crest shards and 10 impulse detectors. Is this by design or a glitch? I would think players deserve better stores with more rare items the more we progress. It seems like the earlier stores have much more value.

Replies

• ....10 impulse detectors? At what price? I’d say that store seems to have the rarest items on sale..
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Those impulse detectors are really bad value. I calculated when I heard about it. You get them at a better value just grabbing gear from shop and exchanging on scavenger.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    ....10 impulse detectors? At what price? I’d say that store seems to have the rarest items on sale..

lq9xvdlkzfvi.jpg
  • MikKro wrote: »
    ....10 impulse detectors? At what price? I’d say that store seems to have the rarest items on sale..

lq9xvdlkzfvi.jpg

my god that seems to expensive. like 2 conquests runs to earn that much currency
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    MikKro wrote: »

lq9xvdlkzfvi.jpg

my god that seems to expensive. like 2 conquests runs to earn that much currency

Have you looked at how much valuable gear you have to scrap to earn that many impulse detectors?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    MikKro wrote: »

lq9xvdlkzfvi.jpg

Have you looked at how much valuable gear you have to scrap to earn that many impulse detectors?

Yes. 92. Now let's see how those valuable gear is valued in the same shop. 12 per piece. 1104 of the same currency in total.