Conquest (Useless Positions).

Good day!

In hard mode, at the 5th stage at the end. There are three scavengers. Moreover, their goods are useless. There is no point in wasting resources on them, since they do not carry any benefit, and are short enough. It would be better to make battles instead of them, or put a scavenger with resources. And so three positions are simply meaningless.xiymngidpsll.jpg
xppv6ozopfzb.jpg
juo432pa5bzu.jpg

Replies

• You're complaining about them giving you multiple chances to buy consumables before the hardest battle?
    I'd understand if it were the ones that sold gear, but these are consumables- if youd need them on any battle it would be the last one
    Imo I think it's great that you get these right before the boss, its definitely intentional and well thought out
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    You're complaining about them giving you multiple chances to buy consumables before the hardest battle?
    I'd understand if it were the ones that sold gear, but these are consumables- if youd need them on any battle it would be the last one
    Imo I think it's great that you get these right before the boss, its definitely intentional and well thought out

The bottom line is that there is no point in this gear. It works for 1-2 battles, and does not persist for the next conquest. As a result, these resources are a waste of currency. The boss is easy to pass).
  • Mirlighter wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »
    You're complaining about them giving you multiple chances to buy consumables before the hardest battle?

The bottom line is that there is no point in this gear. It works for 1-2 battles, and does not persist for the next conquest. As a result, these resources are a waste of currency. The boss is easy to pass).

Maybe for you, but not for everyone. Things like Initial Tether and speed boosts can make the difference between a player earning boss feats or not.
  • And if you didnt need to buy consumables it doesnt cost you a thing to just skip through the node.
    Theres very much a point to consumables; even if you dont feel you need them. I suggest you may want to stop calling them gear as it muddles the convo
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Mirlighter wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »

Good for you for being able to complete this mode on Hard the first time it's offered without needing consumables. Now what percentage of players do you think were able to do that? Should the game be balanced for that percentage or for the other one?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.