Darth Maul and Yoda - Google play pics

13Next

Replies

• Forgettable character from the worst Star Wars movie isn’t worth a GL. Jar Jar is more deserving. [/quote]

Maul will never be forgotten. Not by the Jedi, not by the Sith, not by the scum and viliany and not by the Mandalorians...any group of interest in the SW-Universe left?
  • Naver666 wrote: »
    Forgettable character from the worst Star Wars movie isn’t worth a GL. Jar Jar is more deserving.

Maul will never be forgotten. Not by the Jedi, not by the Sith, not by the scum and viliany and not by the Mandalorians...any group of interest in the SW-Universe left?
    [/quote]

Gungans?

• Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Naver666 wrote: »
    Edit: And imo Maul is totally worth a GL

Maul is totally worth a GL.

Forgettable character from the worst Star Wars movie isn’t worth a GL. Jar Jar is more deserving.

He has quite the arc in the Clone Wars that was rather good, from a lunatic mechaspider thing, to ruling Mandalore to that sweet duel with Ashoka. He's 1000% better than Jar Jar.

Jar Jar giving emergency powers to Palpatine was more impactfull than any of that.
  • DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Zanir wrote: »
    Lol they’re not all from the sequels. They needed final form of Luke Skywalker and Palp... their most powerful form is from the sequels, would be weird having a GL young Luke then his older self too, same for Palp, just so happens they’re in the ST when they look like that, but they’re essentially OT GL’s, and if Rey’s a Mary Sue god knows what little Anakin is who blew up that space station at like 10 lol. Grow up and who cares. It’s star wars

Eternal Palpatine and Master Luke appear in sequels... but are not at all from the sequels. Okay. Whatever floats your boat.

And what does Anakin have to do with Rey being a Mary Sue? I didn't even bring up Anakin in my post.

Plenty of people care. You must be one of those "SW is space wizards for kids" people. I bet you also think video games are a waste of time---oh wait...
    They are from the OT. They don’t think of GL’s as “OT GL’s”, “PT GL’s”. It’s just final forms of characters and just so happens Lukes most powerful form and same for Palp is from the ST. But whatever floats your boat I guess
    And shut up about “Mary sues”, who cares, people are powerful in SW if you didn’t realise, if you didn’t have powerful beings would be boring af, is what it is, you don’t have to like it