Game Crashes

Slaveen
481 posts Member
edited March 2021
Anyone else been experiencing a lot of game crashes lately (last couple weeks or so)?

In my first 3 years of playing this game, I could count the number of times the game crashed on my phone on one hand. In the last week or two, it's crashed probably 10 times. Cost me a GAC round last GAC, crashed in a TW fight earlier today, and just crashed in conquest on me.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Yes, experiencing multiple daily crashes lately. You’ll want to report to the bug section of the forums. This thread will be closed soon.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    None the past few days, but it locked up once before that on me.
  • I just went 3 straight days without an in game freeze until about 10 minutes ago. I think thats the first multi day stretch for me since the conquest update. Galaxy S20 here. On my Galaxy and iPhone I virtually never had a crash until that update.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>