Gear 6s beating Relic Teams Thanks To Data Disks

Bulldog1205
3573 posts Member
edited March 2021
Many of you have probably seen the infinite loops with Vader or Yoda. But it doesn't stop there. There are other crazy combos that are "breaking" Conquest. Here's a look at a few more.

https://youtu.be/3rc19fqerho
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Not to hate on you but why adversarie ur videos on the forum lol
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    It’s fun to see the video imo. The Ackbar Leia duo was fun.
  • Love it!

I guess I'm confused on how to answer this outside of the obvious and that would sound like I'm being a smart ****.

This forum is for swgoh general discussion. I don’t see how this wouldn’t qualify.
  • I think its just technically supposed to be in the arts and media section. But I don't see why this shouldn't be here...

Anyways, I love it! Thanks for the tips lol!
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • I'm sure Kyno will move it to the right spot. It does look like he has moved some in the past to arts and media. Honestly I don't even pay attention to the section. The only one I ever use is "Recent Discussions" which shows everything.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    I for one appreciate him posting his vids in the forums. It’s helpful.
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »

Maybe subscribe to him 🤔 so you will always get notified when posts a video like this
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Ltswb1 wrote: »

Maybe subscribe to him 🤔 so you will always get notified when posts a video like this

Who’s advertising now? 😉 Bulldog has some great vids though.
  • It was the Ackbar/Leia that got me. Well done.

As for me, it's so obvious that there were going to be 100% TM and auto-cooldown loops that I think that was intended. For that reason, I doubt that they will be nerfed. I mean, seriously, with 2x defensive buffs, 2x HoT, and 1x Massively Overpowerd you can have every single one of your toons inflicting massive damage every single turn, and that's even without GMY spreading even more buffs around.

There's no way they didn't realize that this system would result in multiple +100% TM loops.

And there are enemy squads out there who can disrupt these loops, so beware of that as well.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Not to hate on you but why adversarie ur videos on the forum lol

Maybe because it's relevant to the topic title says is about. If it was a 3 pages long wall of text, it would be the same thing to me even though his motivation is yt hits.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

Maybe because it's relevant to the topic title says is about. If it was a 3 pages long wall of text, it would be the same thing to me even though his motivation is yt hits.

Nah definitely for more clicks, literally the only YouTube who self promotes here
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Nah definitely for more clicks, literally the only YouTube who self promotes here

That doesn't matter, the topic is still about the topic whether you care for the topic or not.
  • Vader is just amazing in this game mode.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I fear they will either remove the CD-reduce-discs or nerv them ... too overpowerd.
    I use the one with 15% chance and use the offensive buffs and the defensive buffs = 6 buffs
    Sometimes I use the HoT-Disc if the enemy is slow or the +24% speed disc with fast enemies

I'm definitely not the only one. Nor am I the largest one. It's the first time I've created a thread for one of my videos since April 2020, so I also don't do it very often.
  • It was the Ackbar/Leia that got me. Well done.

As for me, it's so obvious that there were going to be 100% TM and auto-cooldown loops that I think that was intended. For that reason, I doubt that they will be nerfed. I mean, seriously, with 2x defensive buffs, 2x HoT, and 1x Massively Overpowerd you can have every single one of your toons inflicting massive damage every single turn, and that's even without GMY spreading even more buffs around.

There's no way they didn't realize that this system would result in multiple +100% TM loops.

And there are enemy squads out there who can disrupt these loops, so beware of that as well.

It's also bugged. I don't know how it's supposed to work or how it actually works, but it definitely isn't working like it is described. It's reducing cooldowns WAY more than it should. 2 cooldown reduction disks and 6 HoTs per turn are allowing me to reset Vader's AOE (5 turn cooldown) every turn at a near 100% rate. The odds of that happening on a single turn should be pretty small.

I'm definitely not the only one. Nor am I the largest one. It's the first time I've created a thread for one of my videos since April 2020, so I also don't do it very often.
    Facts and Malario don’t mix. I wouldn’t pay any attention.
  • @Bulldog1205 hey buddy anyone out there beat the final Luke???

I threw buffs and gear 8 GL’s at it and didn’t put a dent before mass extinction with AOE’s
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    hey buddy anyone out there beat the final Luke???

So I just got my first purple disk: it's "Massively Overpowered".

If I can use GMY to repeatedly AoE, reset cooldowns, then AoE again, then I should be able to pummel them down pretty quickly. Vader might also be able to do the same thing. I'll be very curious to find out what that MO bomb can do up against JML.
  • Foxer2373 wrote: »
    @Bulldog1205 hey buddy anyone out there beat the final Luke???

I threw buffs and gear 8 GL’s at it and didn’t put a dent before mass extinction with AOE’s

I 1*ed it with R7 Rey and 4x leader slot buff disks. Can outspeed JML just barely, get lifeblood off to prevent everyone from insta-dying, and then Rey's ult will kill everyone but JML due to her lead being activated every single action taken by your team due to the modifier. Proceed with Rey v JML 1v1 with ridiculously buffed Rey stats until either Whirlwind kills him or Ult kills him.

Now, 21/21ing it? ...No help there.
    I'm sure there's other things that help though.
    I've only done it the once so far, waiting to try again until after I finish the rest of the feats since they're a lot easier, and I should have like 4-5 days left of just grinding JML.

Also bring either Han or GMY along to supercharge Rey's Ult.

Theorycrafting here, but if you give Rey a speed set so you don't need all 4 lead buffs to outspeed JML, you might be able to solo it with GMY with a single TM reduction on damage dealt disk (or however many you can stack, really.) - Big issue with using not-vader was that the enemy team got turns, unlike normal where Vader just killed everyone with force crush spam and then saber throwed JML for 10M damage without anyone else taking a turn.

Might also be able to RNG your way into getting Vader a turn without ability block, or bringing both vader and traya along and RNGing your way into them both surviving until Vader gets a turn, but without Rey's buffs that's going to be kind of difficult.