No GLs, 4M GP, Sector 5 Hard Mode complete

Title says it all.

(I had to bloat my roster last week to even qualify for Hard-mode after I beat normal, lol)

It took some creative team building to make it to the end (One TOR team with a R8 Nest was nearly an impassable wall that I accidentally made a non-optional fight).

But I made it to the end (With no consumables used, nevertheless!), mix-and-matched a special set of data-cards, beat the final battle 3/3 (even managed a bonus feat!) and am now looking forward to trying to clean up battles and get as many feats as I can over the next week.

Having played both normal and hard mode now, I just want to say "Thanks CG!". Conquest is truly an excellent game mode - It has allowed me to enjoy a lot of my second-string teams I've picked up over the past two years, given me some creative problem solving scenarios, and overall been a blast to play through. I'm still in the process of finishing out this conquest, and already anticipating the next one.

Keep it up! I look forward to seeing what the next challenges your devs and creative team bring to the holotable for us next!

Sincerely,

Shreazla - A Frood who knows where his towel is

Replies

• I don't mind you talking about defeating Sector 5 after almost not qualifying, but this??

Well, that's just bragging.
  • It all depends on the rng tho, one person can get all the right disks and the other gets non of the good ones, I personally barely used my GL for the hard mode since I was doing the feats, but congrats
  • I don't mind you talking about defeating Sector 5 after almost not qualifying, but this??

Well, that's just bragging.

No... bragging would have been if I had said "A Hoopy Frood who knows where his towel is"

;)
  • Shreazla wrote: »
    Title says it all.

(I had to bloat my roster last week to even qualify for Hard-mode after I beat normal, lol)

It took some creative team building to make it to the end (One TOR team with a R8 Nest was nearly an impassable wall that I accidentally made a non-optional fight).

But I made it to the end (With no consumables used, nevertheless!), mix-and-matched a special set of data-cards, beat the final battle 3/3 (even managed a bonus feat!) and am now looking forward to trying to clean up battles and get as many feats as I can over the next week.

Having played both normal and hard mode now, I just want to say "Thanks CG!". Conquest is truly an excellent game mode - It has allowed me to enjoy a lot of my second-string teams I've picked up over the past two years, given me some creative problem solving scenarios, and overall been a blast to play through. I'm still in the process of finishing out this conquest, and already anticipating the next one.

Keep it up! I look forward to seeing what the next challenges your devs and creative team bring to the holotable for us next!

Sincerely,

Have you achieved all the feats ? Last chest ?