Looking for Direction

Arva
80 posts Member
https://swgoh.gg/p/536284648/

Basically i am looking for Opinions on where to take this Account from where it currently is.
Preferably in 3 steps:
Immediate: Next 5-10 Zetas, Next 2-4 Relics etc, which toons to build up to a usable level
Medium: Next Teams to build/farm, next Journey Character
Long Term: Probably involving a GL?

Right now i am waiting on finishing GK to 7* and get him to Relics, and slowly building up the DR Requirements. Fleet is pretty much stable atm, HT, Anakins Ship and Republic Y-Wing are getting farmed. Fives Ship is also being worked on.

Replies

• I'd probably bring up all your IG's for 3vs GAC....IG-88, IG-86 and IG-11, I hear they are overpowered

;) Hi Arva!
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    Short Update, building the DR stuff right now, mostly focusing on HK and FBast, and i could put a relic immediatly on Bossk/Daka/Asajj. still 2.5 weeks out from 7* GK
  • Bossk is a great relic for fleet. You're taking #1 lately, but that seems to be a new thing for you, so I would still work some to guarantee fleet performance before you let yourself think you can coast there for a while.
    Immediate: Next 5-10 Zetas,
    Vader: No Escape
    Thrawn: Ebb and Flow
    Jedi Revan: direct Focus
    Jedi Revan: Hero
    R2: Number Crunch
    R2: Combat Analysis
    Fives: Tactical Awareness
    Chewbacca: Loyal Friend
    Chewbacca: Raging Wookie

It's really easy to get CLS, btw, but your Old Ben & Farmboy have to be 7*. I think the general flow of development priorities for me would be:

1. Empire/Sith under Palp - especially boosting Palp & Thrawn.
    2. Jedi under Revan - especially boosting Revan & Bastila
    3. R2 for his contributions to many squads
    4. Rebels - especially collecting CLS & gearing up a CLS/ RH/ Chewie -anchored squad.
    Next 2-4 Relics etc,
    Bossk, GMY & GK seem the obvious ones to me. They have utility in Fleet Arena, Squad Arena, or both. They're toons that clearly benefit from the extra gear (unlike, say, Threepio or Wat Tambor who can play their roles without soaking up damage or dealing it). They also will have long-term relevance in events & assault battles.
    which toons to build up to a usable level

As I said, you really need to get Old Ben & Farmboy to 7*. Gear to g9+ on Old Ben is optional. Gear on FB is g8.

Boba, Jango & dengar also benefit from good gear and are ready for it. Use Cad Bane for your 5th BH (easy to 7* from Galactic War and uses the gear better than IG-88 which is the only other current candidate for a 5th BH in your inventory).

I think I'd also put Shaak Ti on your to-gear list. You need more GR & Jedi so you can use full JKR & Padmé squads separately in GAC and TW, and Shaak is required for GAS and KAM so she's a long term priority anyway. Might as well push her to useful (g11+) gear now even if you don't relic her for KAM for another million years or so.

Finally, but not least important, get Fives, Rex & Echo up to g10 (Fives is already g9, so it's not hard for him) so that when Rex or Echo dies and Fives uses his sacrifice (I put that zeta on your list, above) the two remaining become unstoppable monsters instead of merely very nasty.
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    Ok, so the Problem with your suggestions is, that if i am building up the Characters for DR and Malak, i wont have gear and zetas to spare for a CLS team for quite a while, and i allready have alot more invested into thoose, than into anything CLS related. So would you say, just skip DR/Malak and go straight for CLS instead, especially when i am nowhere near close to getting C3p0 and chewpio?
  • Arva wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/p/536284648/

Basically i am looking for Opinions on where to take this Account from where it currently is.
    Preferably in 3 steps:
    Immediate: Next 5-10 Zetas, Next 2-4 Relics etc, which toons to build up to a usable level
    Medium: Next Teams to build/farm, next Journey Character
    Long Term: Probably involving a GL?

Right now i am waiting on finishing GK to 7* and get him to Relics, and slowly building up the DR Requirements. Fleet is pretty much stable atm, HT, Anakins Ship and Republic Y-Wing are getting farmed. Fives Ship is also being worked on.

First, that is a really good roster! Since you only have one relic in squad arena, but are in the top 100, I'm guessing you joined the game fairly recently. In that case, it's amazing that you've got the Negotiator. Well done.
    Arva wrote: »
    Ok, so the Problem with your suggestions is, that if i am building up the Characters for DR and Malak, i wont have gear and zetas to spare for a CLS team for quite a while, and i allready have alot more invested into thoose, than into anything CLS related. So would you say, just skip DR/Malak and go straight for CLS instead, especially when i am nowhere near close to getting C3p0 and chewpio?

You can gear up your CLS team while farming shards for Darth Revan I guess. Or you can just hold off CLS until you get Darth Revan, or vice versa.
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    First, that is a really good roster! Since you only have one relic in squad arena, but are in the top 100, I'm guessing you joined the game fairly recently. In that case, it's amazing that you've got the Negotiator. Well done.
    Around 9 Months or so, and i just pick on the non full relic 7 JKR and padme squads to climb.
    You can gear up your CLS team while farming shards for Darth Revan I guess. Or you can just hold off CLS until you get Darth Revan, or vice versa.

Only thing missing for DR and Malak is the gear/Zetas, to get through the events, and i am soo much more limited by Stun Guns and Carbantis than anything else atm. To a point where even getting the Characters rdy for the DR Event is painfull.