GC 3/22- Full throttle feat

Maybe I am misunderstanding the feat, but I've won twice now with SLKR team taking over 10 turns in a row, but no success on feat. Does it not count if someone attacks out of turn or is called to assist?

Replies

• Are the enemies coming out of stun in between those turns? That would count as a turn for them and would break your train
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    ^ this.

Also, counter attacks and assists never count towards this kind of feat, they are out of turn attacks.
  • D'oh. I'll have to think of a different strategy
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Just bring Vader along.
    Merciless counts as, I believe, 7 turns on it's own, if used prior to an enemy dying.
    (Merciless -> merciless free turn on every enemy -> extra turn at the end)

Vader's your best bet for literally any multiple turns in a row feat.
    Vader/Thrawn/Gideon/Traya can even do the 15+ ones easy enough with the correct speed order.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I also like using JKL lead for these feats. Slow down the enemy team and take a ton of turns.
  • CrispyFett
    970 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Artumas wrote: »
    Just bring Vader along.
    Merciless counts as, I believe, 7 turns on it's own, if used prior to an enemy dying.
    (Merciless -> merciless free turn on every enemy -> extra turn at the end)

Vader's your best bet for literally any multiple turns in a row feat.
    Vader/Thrawn/Gideon/Traya can even do the 15+ ones easy enough with the correct speed order.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try this out, didn't even think of Vader because was thinking of multiple toons taking turns (not the same toon). Thanks

*update: EP, DR, BSF, Vader & thrawn for the win
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Imps can do all the feats, save for not losing anyone, if they're under geared.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*