Speed of bosses in Conquest hard mode?

HumbleMumble
1017 posts Member
edited March 2021
Has anyone figured out the speeds for the different end bosses in hard mode?
Since we can’t see the speed stats yet I figured I’d try to guestimate them with really good speed set mods on them. But still some of them seem to have suspiciously high speeds. And since it costs a lot of energy to guess wrong I’m wondering if anyone actually noted how high speeds your team had to go first against the different bosses?
In theory I think +182 speed +10% bonus is the highest speed set possible so I figure they have that. And then of course add any battle specific modifiers.

Replies

• Yeah have no clue what their speeds are and have ran into several situations it ended up eating energy as a result.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    The only way I was able to outrun the sector 5 hard mode boss was by stacking 4 leader slot buffs on my 517 speed GL Rey, and it was only by a couple percent of turn meter, if that, if I'm remembering correctly.
    3 green, 1 blue, so 20/20/20/24%.

Rey's naturally higher speed than JML, even if only by a little, and while running health mods it's still +119 over her base.

It's definitely not just a case of +28 speed mods + speed set.
    Even if the data disks only affect base speed (398), you're looking at somewhere in the 700+ range here.
  • Well, on sector 3 the DR boss somehow surpassed my Rex 322 speed, full 501st team, with extra 8% speed boost lol
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Sector 5 JML has 90% stat bonus so i think that counts as Ludicrous Speed

daof5t8zqohj.png