Vultures!

Darc
15 posts Member
edited March 2021
Please fix the vulture assists,
It's even worse since the "fix".
Not assisting when target has buzzies
Assisting when they have daze

It's like the vultures program is broken and it wants assist when it feels like it.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Can’t talk about the daze issue, but just checking you’re aware that summoned vulture droids aren’t 100% guaranteed to assist?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Can’t talk about the daze issue, but just checking you’re aware that summoned vulture droids aren’t 100% guaranteed to assist?

Source?

I don't see it in the kit descriptions. So unless it's buried in the mechanics, I don't think this is true.

I've also noticed what OP has, it seems like a much worse issue now then before. Granted I didn't even think it was an issue before so I wasn't looking for it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    EDIT: I haven't noticed them assisting with daze. Just seeing issues with them not assisting when they should.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Can’t talk about the daze issue, but just checking you’re aware that summoned vulture droids aren’t 100% guaranteed to assist?

Source?

I don't see it in the kit descriptions. So unless it's buried in the mechanics, I don't think this is true.

I've also noticed what OP has, it seems like a much worse issue now then before. Granted I didn't even think it was an issue before so I wasn't looking for it.

ldq8e2uqhb5q.jpg
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where summoned Vulture Droids would sometimes not assist against enemies with Buzz Droids.

Probably they fixed it so it's WAD instead of WAI, and can't get the release notes right.
  • Prosser
    278 posts Member
    I personally have found them not assisting when not dazed but opponent has buzz droids. I never noticed this before the update, which caused me to look at the in battle description and saw the 70%. Now I could be crazy, but I swear that 70% wasn't there in the past, but can't of course find anything from before the update.

Again just what I've seen, but I never recall seeing them not all assist on every attack before this update, and the wording makes it sound like they should assist more often.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Prosser wrote: »
    I personally have found them not assisting when not dazed but opponent has buzz droids. I never noticed this before the update, which caused me to look at the in battle description and saw the 70%. Now I could be crazy, but I swear that 70% wasn't there in the past, but can't of course find anything from before the update.

Again just what I've seen, but I never recall seeing them not all assist on every attack before this update, and the wording makes it sound like they should assist more often.

I don't think the text was there before, but it was part of the mechanic for summoned vulture droids. They may have just added the text to make it more clear.

At any rate, there seem to have been an uptick in reports of this since the update, so the team may investigate.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>