Phase 3 Jedi Master Luke event crash

Trilips
5 posts Member
edited March 2021
The grind for Glalatic legend even currency is horrible, besides that point. I have grinded and saved enough to run the phase 3 four times now for it to crash 3/4 tries.

is there anything support can/will assist with? Like 12-15 days worth of currency just wasted and I am unable to unlock JML until I can save more and try for a non-crash success.

I do not experience game issues or crashes outside this battle.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    Support will give you the tickets back if you're persistent enough. Just be aware that EA support is almost entirely bad, and very inconsistent. So keep trying. I know it is a thing that they do.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Support will give you the tickets back if you're persistent enough. Just be aware that EA support is almost entirely bad, and very inconsistent. So keep trying. I know it is a thing that they do.

From experience, it is far faster to just re-farm the tickets than it is to get them do anything about it.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • I also had this with slkr, very frustrating...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ. As stated above you can try to work through EA Help.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>