Conquest hard mode

12345679Next

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Saada wrote: »
    Also "isn't that the whole point of not losing stamina in a loss?"
    Ummm, no. Not when you intentionally are trying to lose or draw. You don't lose stamina if you try to WIN and fail but I don't think you should be able to achieve feats by actively trying to lose or draw the battle like I was doing with this interaction.

Would you like it if stamina was lost on losses too?

I wouldn't care to be fair but I'm certain the plan of not losing stamina was based around not penalizing players for trying to win a battle but failing. Not so you can try to draw on purpose to achieve feats and save stamina.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Also "isn't that the whole point of not losing stamina in a loss?"
    Ummm, no. Not when you intentionally are trying to lose or draw. You don't lose stamina if you try to WIN and fail but I don't think you should be able to achieve feats by actively trying to lose or draw the battle like I was doing with this interaction.

Would you like it if stamina was lost on losses too?

I wouldn't care to be fair but I'm certain the plan of not losing stamina was based around not penalizing players for trying to win a battle but failing. Not so you can try to draw on purpose to achieve feats and save stamina.

Sure, so this very small exploit dwarfs in comparison to the general advantage we get out of it.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    I'm just not a fan. It obviously made it heaps easier for me and I used it but i just don't like things like this being used to make feats easier. Just my opinion.
  • I’m now 1 feat away from max crate, anyone have any ideas for the inflict mark challenge? Other than JKR?
  • I’m now 1 feat away from max crate, anyone have any ideas for the inflict mark challenge? Other than JKR?

Does death mark count? Anyone? Also, I tried with GG this time and got 0 toward the count, not sure if they fixed it this time around or if I just didn't mark anyone.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Other than JKR?

You can try Piett. His special marks an ally, but it seems to count.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Use a JKR team vs a team with nest.