CLS Bug? Or Am I Dumb?

MrFear220
36 posts Member
edited March 2021
I just used Fives (L), CLS, Finn, Rey (Scavenger) and Padme in a Conquest. CLS wasn't getting his bonus turn on Call To Action against some Nightsisters. Dismayed, I try it on some FOs. Also no luck.

Then I go to Galactic War and try it on some sub-par Ewoks and I still can't get the bonus turn on this ability. Is it bugged, or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Don't ask about that weird team comp. It's the final Sector and I'm reaching extreme levels of cheese!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• t2991x1vcr90.jpeg
    Padme unique
  • Aghhhh!!! I feel like a fool.
  • Thanks for the quick assistance.
  • Yeah, it’s easy to think that’s part of her Leader kit, but, no—it’s the Unique.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • MrFear220 wrote: »

P.S. Don't ask about that weird team comp. It's the final Sector and I'm reaching extreme levels of cheese!

Out of PURE curiosity, why were you using that extremely specific team? I’m genuinely confused.
  • Aren't all teams where you declare the name of all 5 "extremely specific?"
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Aren't all teams where you declare the name of all 5 "extremely specific?"

You know what they meant.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Never did I think I would have the embodiment of chaotic neutral defending me.

Wait, there were multiple people asking the question in the singular, trying to trick me?

Now I am anxious.
    Or should I just, "know what they meant"?

Wait, there were multiple people asking the question in the singular, trying to trick me?

Now I am anxious.
    Or should I just, "know what they meant"?

You must run 5s lead with CLS , padme , Finn and scav Rey all the time for it not to raise a flag and be called extremely specific.
  • If I replaced CLS with CUP, would it cease being specific?
  • MrFear220 wrote: »

Out of PURE curiosity, why were you using that extremely specific team? I’m genuinely confused.

Confusion is acceptable. Not exactly an interesting answer. Really I was just doing some CLS cheese testing and those five all had 100% Stamina at the time. I only listed them because I was unsure of exactly what was causing the issue and wanted to cover all bases.