How can I contact EA support

No matter what I do, I get “No channels available”. How can I contact EA support?
I how a long list of issues where EA owes me crystals and I can’t reach them in any way.

I have numerous reports from GAC on cheaters - I have never gotten compensated for the loses and EA has never come back to me on those reports.

Replies

• Does anyone get compensated or receive a report?

I don’t think they do.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    First part - EA Help options are region and time specific, where you are you may not have the options you are looking for at the time you are looking (or ever) based on those factors. You may want to choose a different option, or try at a different time.

GAC matches - there is no automatic compensation, this is judged on a case by case basis
  • Kyno wrote: »
    First part - EA Help options are region and time specific, where you are you may not have the options you are looking for at the time you are looking (or ever) based on those factors. You may want to choose a different option, or try at a different time.

GAC matches - there is no automatic compensation, this is judged on a case by case basis

There is never a time slot for Denmark. Why can’t I just make a ticket like any other support system and they can come back to me in their convenience.

The issues I have which I demand refund for is not GAC related.

The GAC issues is on top of that. I don’t believe that EA is taken those seriously or even looks at them. I have documentation of matches where e.g. oppponent capital ship takes 2-3 turns before my first (with lower geared characters). A G12 team that destroys two of my relic teams on defence - and the tank one shots my tank and I don’t get one kill with those two teams. I even outspeeded the team in both instances. The list goes on.
  • Capital ship: it is absolutely impossible for anyone to cheat on defence.

If this is something you witnessed in a battle when you were attacking, it’s not cheating - just a failure to understand the kits.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Capital ship: it is absolutely impossible for anyone to cheat on defence.

If this is something you witnessed in a battle when you were attacking, it’s not cheating - just a failure to understand the kits.

This is at least part of it. When you attack it is on your device, there is no way for someone else to effect that data, its between you and the server.

Generally speaking there is no compensation for instances of suspected cheating to the players, besides the case by case situation of GAC.

Beyond that all reports of cheating should be done to CG_Lucifersdaddy, and EA Help will not be able to help you with that.

There is also a type of ticket you are trying to open that may effect your options.
  • Then EA should instruct me how to open a ticket - I have tried everything.
  • I need help contacting a dev over my account, I just got back from a family problem, I left my friend to do my dailies on my account and now I'm banned how do I solve or get advice on this please.