Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - February 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST*

Replies

• Hello everyone,

We at Mando Galaar are looking for active recruits as yourself. Are you an experienced vet, growing mid range player or fresh off the freighter recruit? This is the place for you. We are a quiet bunch at times but help each other out and are consistently growing. We show each other respect as it should be.

We generally have 1-3 raids going at a time as often as we can. We like to give all members an opportunity to participate in the raid and earn rewards before it is completed. We do Rebel Assault and earn good rewards.

Please reach out to Jerex Kaah (Officer 696-693-749), Deej Hay (Officer 134-181-388) or Mando‘Galaar (Leader 796-143-978) in game or to Jerex Kaah via the forums.

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best.

This is the way....

the-mandalorian-wallpaper.png
    ovcluhvhj6cn.png
  • Kazumal
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Wampa Roast is looking for 20 to 30 new players, no minimum level, no team requirements, just get as close to your daily 600 tickets as possible. We've got 11 players and just over 10 million GP, we can clear Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT raids, and currently clearing tier 5 of the Sith raid. My goal as leader is to help everyone get as much gear as possible by "power leveling" your characters as much as I can. Everyone in the guild with at lease one 7 Star character shares in the rewards! If you're interested in joining up please message me in game @ 947-934-387 and I will send you an invite. Guild is not invite only so you might be able to find us via a search.
    Post edited by Kazumal on
  • llDUDll is looking for new members.
    This is a trainer/feeder guild for our main guild, which can be viewed here: https://swgoh.gg/g/56585/down-under-darkside/
    Australian based, but anyone welcome.
    Register your interest on discord: https://discord.gg/Z8BUfGUe

yfme8x8wqoag.png
  • Kazumal
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    69qzwfb6wm4f.jpg

Wampa Roast is recruiting, only 5 more spots left! We are looking for players with around 2 million GP please! We're currently doing the Heroic Pit, Tank, and Sith Raids.

I would ask for as close to 600 daily tickets as possible, so we can all get guild tokens, loot and gear as often as possible. Veteran players welcome as well as long as you wait for the newer players to get their hits in. The way I see it, we all earn the guild points to start the Raids, we should all get a shot to test our characters out.

I'm a 4 year veteran with 4 million GP who left a high end guild because i was sick of the simmed raids and pressure and wanted to get back to what got me hooked playing this game.

Message Kazumal @ 947-934-387 for an invite or to learn more!

Post edited by Kazumal on
  • Strider16
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Huberts Heroes is a new guild looking for players to help fill our roster! We are looking for new and experienced loyal players who want to grow with our guild. ALL are welcome to join. We are friendly and relaxed, and willing to share and build on our knowledge and experience in the game.

We are open to join at any time, or you can message me Strider16 at 182-414-461 for an invite!

Hope to see you soon!
    Post edited by Strider16 on
  • Hello everyone,

We at Mando Galaar are looking for active recruits as yourself. Are you an experienced vet, growing mid range player or fresh off the freighter recruit? This is the place for you. We are a quiet bunch at times but help each other out and are consistently growing. We show each other respect as it should be.

We generally have 1-3 raids going at a time as often as we can. We like to give all members an opportunity to participate in the raid and earn rewards before it is completed. We do Rebel Assault and earn good rewards.

Please reach out to Jerex Kaah (Officer 696-693-749), Deej Hay (Officer 134-181-388) or Mando‘Galaar (Leader 796-143-978) in game or to Jerex Kaah via the forums.

This is the way....

the-mandalorian-wallpaper.png
    ovcluhvhj6cn.png
  • 59cryc7x8nsu.jpeg

Hello Holotable Heroes! Bendu has recently woken from a deep slumber to join the fight for galactic domination and is looking for disciples!

Do you find yourself in the middle? Not a new player? Not a whale? Yet, your presence is like a violent storm in this quiet world? Then you have heard Benu’s call and are ready to join him.

What Bendu asks of you:
    •500 Tickets Daily (Basically Collect Bonus Energy and Spend It)
    •Territory Battle Participation Is A Must
    •Territory War Is Voluntary To Join
    •Squad Focused Roster (2mil GP Preferred)
    •Working Toward First GL

What Bendu offers in return:
    A fellowship of fierce and determined Heroes ready to conquer the galaxy (with the understanding that real life comes first). An opportunity to challenge the most formidable foes (HRancor, HAAT, HSTR) and a look into the future (CRancor). (Due to his recent slumber, Bendu cannot sim these raids yet, but will be able to in time.) Strategies to maximize Territory Battle stars and victories in Territory Wars. A guild reset at 2130 EDT and raid start times of 2200 EDT.

If you can see yourself, you will never be truly blind. Join the “Disciples of Bendu” today and check us out on Discord.

https://discord.gg/BaVQSDcD7H
  • nxwbbej32tab.jpeg

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

https://swgoh.gg/g/75589/ventress-cgimsoi-dashi/

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши (VCD) is a new, friendly guild looking for new players committed to getting most out of the game as possible.

Looking for players at lvl 85 and at least 500kGP
    600 daily tickets and discord.
    TB participation is a requirement, TW is highly recommended.
    Currently running heroic pit and HAAT raids, T4 Sith.

I’ve been playing SWGOH since the beginning (4yr veteran) and I have created a new account and joined with the Ventress Moon Alliance to help train a new generation of players.

We can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.
    All I ask is that you stay active.

Our goal at VCD is to help new players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We have an active Discord community, filled with people willing to help and to have fun and make friends.

Come join a resource-rich, supportive and fun guild while space lasts!

Please feel free to DM me or join our discord server https://discord.gg/Vvy63WgPsk with any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Join the Cгімsои Dаши and together we will plunder the riches of this galaxy ......
    and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • Hi all!

We are a relatively new UK based guild Mandos Guards (17:30 reset time) around 37m GP, looking for around 10 players. We have a great blend of new players and veteran players following a split from a previous guild.

We are not looking for anything specific, we just want players who are committed to the game and who want to grow their roster with us. It would be great however if you want to aim for endgame characters and we can help where needed. Really happy to support new players as long as they are in it for the long haul. We are trying to increase our total raid tickets to do more raids (18k currently).

We do all heroic 7* raids with a 24 hour join period, and we want players who are prepared to help with TB and TW once they hit 65, as after raids this would be the area we want to improve upon. Of course the goal is to get to a stage where we can do Geo TB and we already have players who have the roster for this, we just need more! Discord isn’t mandatory neither is swgoh.gg but we recommend both if you need some help or advice.

Message me in game 883-785-669 if you have any questions!

Thank you!
  • Darth_Starkiller1
    48 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Revenge of Mandelore
    Is recruiting active players! Play to stay
    Look us up in game RevengeofMandelore
  • INDOMITI DELL'ORLO ESTERNO it's a new guild, newborn, we're only 5/50 members, so we have space. We are looking for active players, to grow together and have fun in serenity. If you are a new player or even experienced you are welcome, we still have first levels. I hope you join our cause, that strength is with you!
    INDOMITI DELL'ORLO ESTERNO
  • 1wcgizxhabb5.jpeg

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

https://swgoh.gg/g/75589/ventress-cgimsoi-dashi/

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши (VCD) is a new, friendly guild looking for new players committed to getting most out of the game as possible.

Looking for players at lvl 85 and at least 500kGP
    600 daily tickets and discord.
    TB participation is a requirement, TW is highly recommended.
    Currently running heroic pit and HAAT raids, T4 Sith.

I’ve been playing SWGOH since the beginning (4yr veteran) and I have created a new account and joined with the Ventress Moon Alliance to help train a new generation of players.

We can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.
    All I ask is that you stay active.

Our goal at VCD is to help new players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We have an active Discord community, filled with people willing to help and to have fun and make friends.

Come join a resource-rich, supportive and fun guild while space lasts!

Please feel free to DM me or join our discord server https://discord.gg/Vvy63WgPsk with any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Join the Cгімsои Dаши and together we will plunder the riches of this galaxy ......
    and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • Hi there, I come as the representative of "Hockles' Alternate Guild" a very new guild that was set up to house alternate/ticket accounts and as a placeholder guild for our main guilds, Something Maulful and Qui Goon Jinn. Oops, let me just pick up those names I dropped, my bad.

We are incredibly casual, as in most of us are not even level 85 yet. We don't even have a fancy picture to advertise ourselves with. So far there are about 10 of us in various levels and GP. We are about a week old, so we have yet to accumulate enough tickets to run any raids, but with your help we can get there! Once we are able to get raids up and running, we will run heroics and can have a couple of our main accounts come join to help carry us across the finish line if needed. Join up now to get in for prime rewards once the raids start.

Details
    - No minimum GP required! If you log on everyday and press buttons, you're perfect for us!
    - We are undefeated at TW (we are also winless too)
    - Territory Battle? More like Territory Rattle (because we're such a baby guild)
    - Guild Reset: Currently at 5:30pm Eastern [9:30 PM Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), I looked it up]
    - Based in North America
    - Discord? Sure, our main accounts/guilds have a discord but you'll have to join our guild to learn our super secret password! What? Discord servers don't have passwords? Ok fine, but you still need to join us to get our super secret invite link

If you have any interest in joining, just join we're totally open to everyone. Or you can add me as an ally (289-632-697) and/or send me a message in game. We'd love to have you.
  • Jac3_Dragonston3
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    https://swgoh.gg/g/81944/hippo-padawans/

Hello, we are the Hippo Padawans, a beginner guild looking for new players!! We are a new guild with 22 members currently and a GP of 3 mil. We are in an alliance with our sister 80 mil guild and their members come to support us when we need it! No requirements to join, we welcome all :) . DM me or search up the guild to join! My ally code is 898-945-397 if you want to chat!
    Post edited by Jac3_Dragonston3 on
  • VaderRen5
    95 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Hello everyone,

The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for 2 people above 1.5 million gp or around there (maybe take a couple more if there are people that want to be in the same guild). We are at 45 million gp, All Heroic Raids. Raids are auto launch at 10:00 pm utc. We get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have 3 GL in guild. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 3-7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. If your going to be on, we ask for you to get 400 tickets. Please send an invite to join (invite only), or if you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536 (can message me on here also but might not get back to you as fast as in game).

Thanks
    Post edited by VaderRen5 on
  • We are a new guild will only 2.4 million galactic power looking for new members to help with raids we have alot of slots open for any players we currently do 6 star raids for pit and sith raids. Also do tank any players are welcome guild name is 0481 and is open if u have any question u can message me my code is 843 287 248
  • Hello everyone,

We generally have 1-3 raids going at a time as often as we can. We like to give all members an opportunity to participate in the raid and earn rewards before it is completed. We are active in Rebel Assault and Territory Wars to earn good rewards.

Please reach out to Jerex Kaah (Officer 696-693-749) or Mando‘Galaar (Leader 796-143-978) in game or to Jerex Kaah via the forums.

This is the way....
    ovcluhvhj6cn.png
  • GandalfX
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Greetings Warriors of the Galaxy. We are 'Night Wing Platoon', We are currently at 20milion GP and growing. We cordially invite you to join and reap
    the the benefits of Guild Activities. Perhaps we can draw some players that can help us breeze past higher tier raids alongside TW/TB.
    an easy-going guild who aim to finesse the nuances of SWHOG, we started this fun-2-play guild to partake in raids and now we are looking to grow further.
    We call out to all new players and old, f2p, tadpoles, dolphin, whale, kraken alike to grow together as a Guild/Galactic Family. (and get some lucious ROLO, WAT shards as you embark in this Journey with us.
    Our end-goal is to cultivate healthy game-play to adjust to one's day-to-day life's rambles.

We follow UTC with our guild reset being 6.00-6.30 UTC (.e 11:30 PM GMT)
    We currently are able to complete Sith Triumvirate 4* and Rancor Raid 7*
    We haven't been able to meet the minimum requirement for TW or TB. fortunately, with your assistance we expect to do our start pawning these activities and eventually bring balance to the Force.
    thank you for taking the time to read this. We hope to see you guys (and girls too) soon.
    Discord Landing page: https://discord.gg/wRah455m
    Post edited by GandalfX on
  • Rule of Two 501st is a new guild actively seeking new players to join us and grow together! There are no requirements to join the guild only that we ask you to be active and contribute toward guild activities and raids :) we look forward to seeing you there! Long Live the Empire ;)
  • Luuky79
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2021

yi75530ee73k.png
  • Join Nevarro Today!

The Republic, an Alliance of 18 guilds established in 2016, has created a beginner’s a guild for new players!

Nevarro is our newest addition to the family, and it’s sole purpose is to help new players get started on their road to SWGOH domination. We have everything beginner players need:

* Veteran advice and leadership from hundreds of seasoned players who know this game inside and out.
    * Access to all the information you need on how to play, how to mod, how to get your first Legendary and Galactic Legend toons quickly and efficiently - and all in one place!
    * Territory Battles and Wars, Raids, Galactic Conquest and GaC strategies, counters, modding advice, and more!

Don’t struggle in a guild with no leadership or direction, make the most of your SWGOH experience. Join The Republic: Nevarro TODAY!!! Stop by our recruiting server and see for yourself: https://discord.gg/quQqNzu
    wbc1r2za3w1n.jpeg
  • Welcome, Swan Fan Club has recently decided to create a second guild to our 200m GP main guild and expand our member pool !!

We are a very fun, relaxed, knowledgeable guild built on using this game as an escape from Reality and immersing into the Star Wars Fantasy, there are Requirements we wish to hold in this newly created guild those but it's not much :

Player level 65 min & 500k min (although we wont bark if you just under)
    We expect people to play and compete and grow the best they can, and have some knowledgable officers who can help you choose your best farming routes if wanted

We are going to be working to building this guild towards 100m GP and being able to do HSTR, but will be a mainly Hoth orientated guild as our main does Geo TB and there will be an open network for players to transfer between guilds.

If this sounds like the right fit for you hit me up in game @ 799-631-493 or on Discord https://discord.gg/zwJryZRx
  • Sidious_the_Kiddious
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Canadian Rebel Genesis II

I'm starting this new guild, looking for players of lower level, active in the game who will participate and just be active Just search for the name in game and join!

So if you know who Connor McJesus is, get in here!! And if you don't, give us a try anyway!

I have a 5 year old guild of 240M gp which i built in the same way, helping newer players get them loots! (That guild is named Canadian Rebel Genesis, i know i didn't look very far for the new name!)

Come and help us grow!!!

SIDiouss THE KIDiouss
    Post edited by Sidious_the_Kiddious on
  • Spartens2013
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Meatbag Separatist

If you are looking for a guild that is friendly, helpful, laid back but active without bossy leadership, then we have space for you.

We are looking for 1 at the moment.

We are looking for players of at level 50 or higher, but ideally with characters that enable you to join TW.

As we are allied with a more established guild, we are punching above our weight for our age and GP as can do Pit, Tank and Sith at heroic (the last one thanks to a cheeky SLKR).

GP 35M
    2-0 at TW

Looking for Discord available but not mandatory which also includes the mother guild, so some seriously experienced players for advice.

Come join the Meatbag Separatists.
    My ally code if you want to chat is 352-469-643.
    Officer Spartens2013
    Post edited by Spartens2013 on
  • 76l9qft0tayr.jpg

Have a few spots open after removing inactives.

https://swgoh.gg/g/62674/council-of-dark-elders/

Grow your squads in the Council of Dark Elders:

Guild GP - 153 mil. DS Geo - 13-15 Stars w/ 8-10 WAT shards and improving. LS Hoth - 33 Stars. Simulated HPit & HTank. HSith

- We're not completely casual, but we are
    not a hardcore guild either.
    - We like to help grow our guild
    - Focus is WAT shards

What we're looking for:
    - Active, everyday players
    - GP: Preferably 3 Million (Lower GP will
    still be considered based on Roster)
    - Tickets: 500+ daily
    - TB: Participation is mandatory. Engage in
    platoons/CM/mass deployment when
    your support is needed
    - TW: Participation is mandatory. Must
    participate fully. Must follow plans laid
    out for defense deployment/attacking.
    - We are okay with one or two misses in
    guild contributions here and there.
    - Lack of participation for 7 days without
    notification = removal
    - Must have swgoh.gg profile
    - Discord highly recommend
    - Follow orders from officers! Continued
    disregard has repercussions.
    - Do at least the minimum asked and
    have a blast.

HPit: 24 Join period
    Raid Simmed (guaranteed 10 Han shards and gear for everyone)

HTank: 24 Hour Join Period
    Raid simmed (guaranteed 6 Kenobi shards for everyone)

HSith : 24 Hour Join Period - FFA

Let's grow into a force to be reckoned with!!

https://discord.gg/FjWxuZrnrZ
  • Hello everyone,

The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for a member above level 50. We are at 50 million gp, All Heroic Raids. Raids are auto launch at 8:00 pm utc. We get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have 3 GL in guild. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 3-7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. If your going to be on, we ask for you to get 400 tickets. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536 (can message me on here also but might not get back to you as fast as in game).

Thanks
  • Richirichi75
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Wir die deutschsprachige Gilde Perry Rhodan suchen nach neuen Spielern. Wir helfen jeden Spieler, **** er im Spiel voran kommt. Alle Raids laufen regelmäßig. Wir brauchen dich, **** die Gilde sich systematisch weiterentwickeln kann.
  • Veo que la mayoría de la gente que escribe aquí lo hace en inglés. Pues bien, si buscas un gremio en español, vente al nuestro EL GRAN GREMIO, lo sé no es el mejor nombre del mundo, pero fue por un despiste de nuestro líder... Pero jugando es mejor que poniendo nombres.

El gremio se ha creado hace poco, somos 15 jugadores, y tenemos 10millones de ataque. La mayoría tenemos más de nivel 70, pero aceptamos niveles a partir de 60.

El foso está en nivel V, pero vamos a subir a Heroico. Triumvirato en VI y tanque en normal.

Y sobre todo lo que hay es buen rollo y mucha actividad entre los miembros.

Si buscas pasar un rato divertido, como mínimo vente a probar (eso último parece un eslogan de club de alterne...)

• Ascheron
    24 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    huezniuqhp95.png
    We have recently created GftN III as a third entry level guild to the quickly growing Gesticulation for the Nation family. In this current guild (GftN II) we have several big hitters who came down from the main guild to help out with raids, tb, tw etc

Looking to fill up to 50/50 with active players so we can do heroic raids TW TB etc! if you are interested we'll see you on the discord or in-game! :)
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/82982/younglings-in-the-temple/

Members 5/50
    GP 500k

Join Younglings In The Temple Mid Level Guild Looking To Grow AEST

We are brothers based in Australia aiming to build a thriving guild. This is our first time running a guild and we are aiming to be a casual yet committed player base (life comes first) for players 40+ Finding that there were high level guilds and low level guilds but couldn’t come across anything middle of the range. We are currently very active and aiming to grow as quickly as possible. Please feel free to pm me in regards to applications or apply directly
This discussion has been closed.