Casual Guilds Looking For Players - February 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• 220M GP semi-casual guild (25 DS Geo stars, 25 Wat shards, 10 LS Geo stars) looking for 2 new members!

Hey there!

Our guild, Guardians of Light and Peace, is at 220M GP and looking for two active members over 3M GP, preferably over 4M. Definitely willing to compromise on the GP if your roster is focused and you’re an active player. A large part of our guild is adults with schoolwork, full-time jobs or families so we understand if you can’t be 100% active every day as real life comes first!

Very organized when it comes to TB and TW. Good record in TW, changed our strategy a few months ago and have probably won 60-70% of our matchups since then. We just hit 25 DS Geo stars with 25 Wat shards, and LS Geo is 9 or 10 stars (we initially avoided it but recently changed to a new rotation with more LS Geo). We will be rotating in LS Hoth still (max stars). If you are looking to grow with a competitive-but-friendly guild, we're looking for players like you!

Raids: All three heroics on farm. Everyone has unlocked Traya and hSTR takes a couple hours, we still run Pit and Tank raids (no sim) because people enjoy it.

If you are interested, send me a message or add me in-game and send a message there, ally code: 778-385-573
  • Myshaeth
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    The Milky Way Empire is friendly and casual, but very active.
    y42i4bgipvwf.jpg
    Currently at 65M GP, we're doing Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT, and will soon be on to Heroic Sith, then Geo TB and beyond.
    Looking for players in the 600K-2M GP range.
    We like players who enjoy being active, but aren't forced to be (Discord is practically our only requirement). If you're interested my Ally Code is 759-971-113.

Post edited by Myshaeth on
  • Kylen
    67 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Sorry, we are full now.
    Post edited by Kylen on
  • The Limeys are recruiting

We are a fully heroic 159 million GP UK based guild with an international flavour and 1 slot has become available.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to take the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 6.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars having won 23 of the last 26 TWs all of which have been against stronger guilds. We know how to play the game!

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 2 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

We run DS Geo TB (18 stars and 20 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (7 stars) and LS Hoth TB (40 stars). We aim to begin collecting KAM shards on our next LS Geo TB run.

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me either here, in-game or on discord.
  • "The Amero Project" 72 mil GP

https://swgoh.gg/g/79100/the-amero-project/

We have 4 spots open, no mercs please.

H-Rancor: 500k dmg limited to allow SIM asap/ missing 7 more players with 7* HAN.
    T6-Sith: free for all. Soon we will start H-Sith as we have 2 GL now.
    H-AAT: free for all.

All raids have 24h join time.

TW and TH: not a must but preferable if you want gear 🙂

A must is to have Fun/ Tickets and be polite.

Join it while it's hot!
    This is the guild you are looking for!

• Force Born Guild is Recruiting

We are a casual play guild with 38 daily players.  Just finished our 4th merger this last December.  Looking to fill 8 slots right now.  Have a few away for the moment so just 8.

Want players who want to play Geonosis TW.  It's a relic squad map with good rewards.  Right now we rotate, dark side Geonosis and then both sides Hoth.

Full participation in TW's is expected.  We win most of them.  Absent exceptions are made for hospital and family stuff of course so join up and enjoy the game.

We don't use discord right now, wasn't a lot of interest.  Force Born is a pretty quiet guild.  Everyone knows their jobs and plays each day at their own convenience.  We do Pit, Sith and Tank raids every week.   There is one requirement when setting up our TW defense.

One thing I have noticed about the Star Wars search engine is that it doesn't always show the guilds your looking for.  PM me and I'll send you an ally invite if you don't see us.  Thanks.

Coffin's Ally-Code 852-845-197

Guild 136 mil GP

Player GP -  up to 6 + mil

Pit - SIM

Sith - Heroic

Tank - Heroic

TW - Hoth and Dark side Geonosis.

• Hello there.

Guild info:

Our guild is both PASSIONATE about the game and HUNGRY for results.

All our members are family to us - your improvement means our improvement!

PREFERABLY both Revans unlocked and 1M GP

We require daily participation, full TB and TW involvement, and complete raid contribution.

This guild was started with the purpose of having all members be fully active and participating in activities.

We are fully independent. Discord contact: https://discord.gg/92AgexzYfG

8l4duaoxdaq7.jpg
  • Democracy II https://swgoh.gg/g/26571/democracy-ii/
    Casual, but active guild.
    Been around for about 4 years.
    Total GP: 123 mil
    Leader/Recruiter: Jamken (ally code: 949-462-246)

Try to interfere as little as possible with members discovering/playing the game however they want (though offer advice if asked and some instruction for TB and TW), to keep it light and fun. Been lucky enough to attract a lot of players who know what they're doing. Level of members vary. Couple of us have unlocked GL's. Few just starting to put together Phoenix team to get Thrawn.

3 openings currently available.

Raids generally start 10:30PM UTC (6:30PM EST). Flexible. Members in variety of different time zones (I'm in PST). Raids all Heroic. Sim Pit/Tank. 24hr hold in Attack Phase of Sith Raids on those who already have 7* Traya (give chance for newer players to try to figure it out).

Win around 98% of Territory Wars.

Working on DS Geo Territory Battles (8-10*'s;5-8 Wat Shards/TB tho many working on Geo Teams) and LS Hoth TB(28*'s).

No ticket/GP quota. Have Discord, but most communication ingame. Patient with new players. Can get a little quiet because everyone generally knows what they're doing, but always willing to help/encourge/answer questions.

Can find us in Guild Search and just join or contact me using ally code for invite.
  • PlaYa_OnE
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello there! If you speak german and search for a friendly and active guild, join the GRF today!

Guild name: German Rebel Force

Guild GP: 100 Million

Active Members: 45/50

SWGOH link: https://swgoh.gg/g/76662/german-rebel-force/

Recruiter: PlaYa_OnE / Discord: PlaYa_OnE#6332 / Ally Code 294-649-215

Guild Reset Time: 6:00 pm / 18:00 Uhr

Discord available: Yes, but not mandatory

Raids: All Raids heroic, Rancor is simmed

TB Performance: 30 Stars in LS Hoth, about 8 Stars in DS Geo

TW Performance: Some wins, some losses

Requirements: German speaking, active players with 5 Star Raid Han Solo unlocked
    Post edited by PlaYa_OnE on
  • Hello there. If you speak russian and looking for casualish guild then you should join Барсы Меткона.

Yep, we're russian, but we're not bad.

For now we have 37/50 guild members. Many of us registered on swgoh . gg(just delete spaces near dot)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19118/barsy-metkona/

Our requirements: 1,5 mln GP, 85 level. Would be great if you have 7* Han Solo and General Kenobi.

We're doing Heroic Pit 2-3 times a week, Heroic Tank 1-2 times a week and Heroic Triumvirate once a week.

Feel free to drop in.
  • mime60
    102 posts Member
    Our guild is looking for new players.
    We are a friendly, fun, relaxed guild (no crazy rules), all activities, just try to participate in guild events.
    Our strategy, guild members, and experience allow us to succeed and grow!

https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
    210m+ GP
    Raid Time - 8pm CET
    Raids: heroic with 24 h join period, Rancor and HAAT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo

Requirements:
    GP 2,5m+ or a good rooster
    be active!

Questions? You want to join? Send me a message.
  • Ckiller
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    The Twin Sunz is an casual guild, We run Heroic Pit, Normal Sith and heroic ATT. Theses start up daily at 6pm UK timezone and have a 2 hour joining period to allow everyone to join the raids.

We are looking for active players that are level 65 plus that will contribute their guild ticket continuation and will join all TW and TB.

We do own a guild discord that is optional to join to have a more organised chat system. The guild is open to join (not invite only) you can also message our guild leader if you are interested in joing - KrisCorJong 743-186-733
    Post edited by Ckiller on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/23936/rebel-treaders/

Relaxed but hardcore guild. Smart and friendly players. No ticket requirement but most people play multiple times a day. (~25,000 tickets/day). We don't add pressure or rules or anything. Looking to replace 2 retirements.

About Rebel Treaders:
    - 251M GP guild with 49/50 slots filled
    - Geo TBs: Dark Side 28* (24 Wats) // Light Side 13-14* (a KAM here and there but working on it...).
    - 70% TW wins
    - HAAT and Rancor and HSTR are on farm with a 24 hour join period beginning at 6pm CST.
    - Challenge Rancor in progress. Tried new one made into P3.
    - Responsive and engaged leadership
    -
    Our guild is looking for two fresh recruits! We’re a casual guild but focuses on helping each other grow and unlock new content. Active leadership, but we get that real life comes first. We're looking to find active players who engage with their guild-mates, participate in all guild activities, and work towards improving their roster to help the guild as a whole. Play however you want! We promise to add no stress to the game, just fun!

Our Requirements:
    - 4.5M GP (or focused roster)
    - Full participation in guild activities
    - Communication if you'll be away from the game or miss events
    Contact me here or in game: ally code: 562-239-236.
    We may look full right now, but we'll move out some retirements to make room we can even move one out before TB ends.
  • TrenoPhoenix is now hiring.
    Casual competitive guild seeking semi ambitious players with solid rosters of around 4 million gp.

https://swgoh.gg/g/36475/trenophoenix/

We run both genesis tb and get plenty of wat shards.

For more information contact me in game.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/772599863/

We do have an active discord, but it is not required.

Do not contact me if you're feelings are hurt easily. We talk plenty of crap and keep the game fun. No need to be an active chatter, just an active player that will follow directions.
  • Hello everyone,

We at Mando Galaar are looking for active recruits as yourself. Are you an experienced vet, growing mid range player or fresh off the freighter recruit? This is the place for you. We are a quiet bunch at times but help each other out and are consistently growing. We show each other respect as it should be.

We generally have 1-3 raids going at a time as often as we can. We like to give all members an opportunity to participate in the raid and earn rewards before it is completed. We do Rebel Assault and earn good rewards.

Please reach out to Jerex Kaah (Officer 696-693-749), Deej Hay (Officer 134-181-388) or Mando‘Galaar (Leader 796-143-978) in game or to Jerex Kaah via the forums.

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best.

This is the way....
    ovcluhvhj6cn.png
  • Hello there.

Guild info:

Our guild is both PASSIONATE about the game and HUNGRY for results.

All our members are family to us - you improvement means our improvement!

PREFERABLY both Revans unlocked and 1M GP

We require daily participation, full TB and TW involvement, and complete raid contribution.

We are here to WIN, and WIN efficiently.

Discord contact: https://discord.gg/92AgexzYfG

j8z5hbmyo2eb.jpg
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

49/50....low turnover of players

214mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Sith raid 7.30pm uk time. Rancor and tank simmed

Geo Tbs (so having a geo squad for wat shards is a bonus)

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for upwards of 4m gp with a focused roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • jjqws11zwq8r.jpeg

Hello Holotable Heroes! Bendu has recently woken from a deep slumber to join the fight for galactic domination and is looking for disciples!

Do you find yourself in the middle? Not a new player? Not a whale? Yet, your presence is like a violent storm in this quiet world? Then you have heard Benu’s call and are ready to join him.

What Bendu asks of you:
    •500 Tickets Daily (Basically Collect Bonus Energy and Spend It)
    •Territory Battle Participation Is A Must
    •Territory War Is Voluntary To Join
    •Squad Focused Roster (2mil GP Preferred)
    •Working Toward First GL

What Bendu offers in return:
    A fellowship of fierce and determined Heroes ready to conquer the galaxy (with the understanding that real life comes first). An opportunity to challenge the most formidable foes (HRancor, HAAT, HSTR) and a look into the future (CRancor). (Due to his recent slumber, Bendu cannot sim these raids yet, but will be able to in time.) Strategies to maximize Territory Battle stars and victories in Territory Wars. A guild reset at 2130 EDT and raid start times of 2200 EDT.

If you can see yourself, you will never be truly blind. Join the “Disciples of Bendu” today and check us out on Discord.

https://discord.gg/BaVQSDcD7H
  • TipTop999
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    SuperTroopers
    https://swgoh.gg/g/51235/supertroopers/

Wir sind eine weitestgehend deutschsprachige Gilde (kein muss) ohne große Regeln.
    Der Spaß steht klar im Vordergrund.

Entsprechend gibt es keine täglichen Pflichten wie 600 Tickets/Tag oder täglich online zu sein.

Aktive Spieler/innen die es aber umsetzen, sind natürlich auch gerne Willkommen ;)

Die Gilde besteht jetzt bereits seit ca. 5 Jahren und mit der Zeit haben einige Mitglieder das Interesse am Spiel verloren, so dass wir uns langsam auf die Suche nach frischem Blut machen müssen, da die Gruppe auch noch in ein paar Jahren existieren soll.

Aktuell hat unsere Gilde 38 Mitglieder und erreichen dabei eine Gilden GP von 160M.

Wir spielen alle Raids auf Heroic mit 24 Stunden Anmeldefrist.
    Im Territorialkrieg gewinnen und verlieren wir.
    In den Territorialschlachten spielen wir aktuell in der Regel Hoth LS+DS.

Eine GP Vorgabe gibt es nicht.
    Die GP der aktiven Mitglieder liegt aktuell zwischen 1,0M und 5,8M GP.

Die Kommunikation erfolgt entweder InGame oder über einen freiwilligen Discord-Server.
    Aber auch hier gilt: Jeder kann, aber keiner muss.

Bei Interesse oder Fragen meldet euch bei mir (TipTop999):
    Bündniscode: 683-489-967

Bis dahin habt Spaß und bleibt Gesund !
    Casual competitive guild seeking semi ambitious players with solid rosters of around 4 million gp.

Do not contact me if you're feelings are hurt easily. We talk plenty of crap and keep the game fun. No need to be an active chatter, just an active player that will follow directions.
  • eShyVcA.jpg?1

**Do you want to be in a great guild, but you don’t want SWGOH to feel like you have a second job? Want 30* rewards in Geo DS and 17* Geo LS? We’re a competitive guild, with active leadership, and we’re flexible with our requirements, since real life comes first.

We’re looking for someone who is at least 3 million GP, is a daily player, has a high concentration of g12s with at least 6 g13s and is committed to improving their roster. **

Adult Gaming is recruiting. We're a Heroic Sith guild that is team-focused, with active leadership. We’re competitively, but we understand real life comes first and that the game should not feel like a second job. We’re looking for active players that participate in all events and are committed to improving their rosters.

-We run only Heroic Raids.
    -All Raids are 24hrs no damage. Haat launches at 8pm Eastern and is FFA, Sith launches at 9pm Eastern and is also FFA. Rancor raid launches at 7pm Eastern and is on sim.
    -TW: We have a pretty good win streak going. People who prefer not to attack are asked to deploy their roster on defence, those who like attacking keep their rosters for defence.
    -We have a Line chat we encourage people to join, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, but we don't boot people out because real life gets in the way and they might have low tickets sometimes.
    -Our Galactic Power is at 271 million.

-We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and stable leadership.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 and minimum 3 million total roster galactic power and a high concentration of g12 toons and 6 g13s.

If you're interested please send me an ally request in the game and DM me. My Ally Code is 383-247-961 (PadmeSkywalker).

Thanks!
  • Valhalla Nordic League
    Friendliest guild in the galaxy - 155m GP

Hello there!

So we’ve got a guild, and our guild is looking for you.
    We seek to provide a guild that respect that each member has work, school, kids, personal lives, and that sometimes, wanting to play games doesn’t always fit in busy lives.

But even with busy lives and commitments elsewhere, we still wanna do all of the games content and we wanna do it together.

We do hope that you will participate in the chat, and expect that you at least read it to keep yourself updated.
    And we do expect you to hit join on that TW button and deploy your stuff in TB

We’d also like your GP to be at least around the 1-1,5 million mark.
    But give me a call and we’ll talk about it :)

At the moment we have a few spots open.
    we’re doing Heroic Tank, Rancor and sith raid. Yay.
    We also do both DS and LS Geo TB. Also yay.
    Our GP is at around 155 million

If you wanna join the friendliest guild in the galaxy, then come join ours.
    Hope to see you in game

Guild Name: Valhalla Nordic League

Contact me here or ingame 724-971-271

• mime60
    102 posts Member
    Our guild is looking for new players.
    We are a friendly, fun, relaxed guild (no crazy rules), all activities, just try to participate in guild events.
    Our strategy, guild members, and experience allow us to succeed and grow!

https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
    208m+ GP
    Raid Time - 8pm CET
    Raids: heroic with 24 h join period, Rancor and HAAT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo

Requirements:
    GP 2,5m+ or a good rooster
    be active!

Questions? You want to join? Send me a message.
  • Binxy
    805 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9085/brotherhood-of-darkness/

Guild-Name: Brōtherhood of Darkness
    Guild-GP: 266m

Geo LSTB: 19/36 (5+ KAM Shards)
    Geo DSTB: 31/33 (40+ Wat Shards)
    Hoth LSTB: 45/45
    Hoth DSTB: 48/48

HPIT: 19:00 UTC (on sim)
    HAAT: 20:00 UTC (on sim)
    CPIT: 21:00 UTC (on farm)
    HSTR: 22:00 UTC (on farm)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ky2R2AZ
    Discord Host: Binxy#9448
    Ally Code: 493-799-258

The Brōtherhood of Darkness is a fully heroic independent guild focussed on Challenge Rancor. We are now recruiting players with a minimum GP of 4m, preferably with a Galactic Legend, preferably SLKR, who are ready to compete with a very active and friendly, fun guild.

Top players and collaborative environment - fleel free to send me a message on discord if interested.
  • wmxgedcnhsmq.jpeg

Empire Strikes Back is recruiting!

https://swgoh.gg/g/2602/empire-strikes-back/

30 ⭐️ DSTB
    16 ⭐️ LSTB
    30+ Wat shards
    7+ KAM shards
    Working towards Rancor Challenge & boosting up kam shards. 💥

Seeking team players with approx. 4.5M+GP, focused roster with GL, KAM ready TB, and TW meta teams ready to GO! 💪

Discord server link:

https://discord.gg/2tf95jKs8a
  • aaqb2uo38ejx.jpeg

Join us and together we can rule the galaxy! ⬇️⬇️

Seeking active members who are driven to contribute to guild events!!!
    2.5 mil+ Rosters with focus on DS geo squads.

TB stats
    Stars/Shards

Somber Effulgence
    https://swgoh.gg/g/64194/somber-effulgence/
    LSH: 40⭐️/30
    DSG 14⭐️/13

Caliginous Eos
    https://swgoh.gg/g/65265/caliginous-eos/
    LSH: 41⭐️/32
    DSG: 17⭐️/15

Also recruiting for our beginner guild
    Stygian Resplendence
    Full heroic raids on farm
    https://swgoh.gg/g/79517/stygian-resplendence/

Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/PmQsXES

• https://swgoh.gg/g/19867/the-republic/
    https://discord.gg/GC7mPhD

**Looking for 3** **Immediately Open**

__**NABOO**__- We are technically **independent** but have the benefit of 17 other guilds to **share information**. We are Competitive but Laid Back Top End Guild. Drama Free Zone.

__**WHAT WE OFFER**__
    -315M Guild
    -**Avg 6M (Subject to Change on Roster)**
    -Raid times-8pm EST
    -**Cpit on Farm**
    -**TB Focus**
    -31* DS Geo
    -22* LS Geo
    -14 KAM shards
    -TW semi-focued

__**WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU**__
    -**Discord Mandatory**
    -**MANDATORY 600**
    -Participate in ALL guild aspects
    -Full participation in TB
    -Participate in defense and offense in TW
    -KAM Ready
    -Minimum 1-2GLs
    -JKL preferred

Come realize your potentially and have fun.
    **DM DarthSnugglePanda#0168**
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

Legends of Light
    250M GP

Relaxed GeoTB guild is at 48/50 (semi-active, no tix minimum)
    Raids at 7pm Pacific, 8m, 9c, 10pm Eastern.
    TW 121+ wins, kyros.
    We have 20 GLs, 10 JKL. No forced farms.

We are recruiting players for GeoTB to improve on our 26*/12* record. 27+ Wat shards.

Semi-active, no hard tix requirement. Must contribute to TW, TB, CPit success (have R5 teams or Wat-shard capable Geos).

Message us on our Discord recruitment server with your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code.

https://discord.gg/C26WwgZ

Or get in touch in game: 494863299

MTFBWY!
This discussion has been closed.