Where is the sith fleet?

Prev1
Itsa_me_Malario
1308 posts Member
edited March 2021
kwzag6xe01zu.jpg they are the only faction who have good support, good tank and great attacker yet no capital ship, we need this bad boy 7yik8w9yikxk.jpg
Sorry BH are also in the same spot as sith fleet
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I think we'd need some better/broader choice of sith ships if we did get a sith capitol ship, but then again, look at the massive resistance faction, yet it got a capitol ship...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I would rather see the Ravager or Leviathan, but I agree that a Sith capital ship would be nice. As well as a BH capital, especially now that RC helps with a dedicated BH fleet.
  • kwzag6xe01zu.jpg they are the only faction who have good support, good tank and great attacker yet no capital ship, we need this bad boy 7yik8w9yikxk.jpg
    Sorry BH are also in the same spot as sith fleet

I would love the Leviathan and the Endar Spire as Old Republic Cap ships.
  • We'd need more non-capital ships, because some of those are also empire.
  • It's time, CG. Hondo and a BH capitol ship.
  • I’ve wondered that myself. It looked to me with the sith bomber and sith fighter plus the synergies with the other sith ships that it was going to happen. A sith capital ship would definitely be dope.

Hondo’s UFO or giving Vader and capital ship would be nice, too. I never understood why tarkin had a star destroyer anyway.

Ooh. Look. A death star with like a 10 turn ultimate that only had ties for reinforcements (or only empire ships could be used) and gave defensive buffs only (so no offensive attacks/buffs except for the ultimate) would be everything I ever wanted.
  • Yeah major miss calculation on CG's part imo, when we got the sith bomber and fighter I thought the capital ship was around the corner, but nope. Panic farmed both of those ships and nothing, now I'm panic farming RC with all the currency and its going to be for nothing again
  • Yeah major miss calculation on CG's part imo, when we got the sith bomber and fighter I thought the capital ship was around the corner, but nope. Panic farmed both of those ships and nothing, now I'm panic farming RC with all the currency and its going to be for nothing again

The beauty is that you don’t really need to farm much anything else with conquest currency (unless you’re me and impatient) I wish they’d improve the Conquest store, though with better stuff like the armorer and mando characters. That would be nice.
  • I'm still convinced sith fighter and bomber will be needed
  • If they would just upgrade Finalizer to share synergy with Sith AND FO then it would perfectly fill out the FO fleet w/ Maul & the SE pair.
  • If they would just upgrade Finalizer to share synergy with Sith AND FO then it would perfectly fill out the FO fleet w/ Maul & the SE pair.

It would make 0 sense for FO fleet to have any synergy with the sith ships, they didn't have a single sith lord in their ranks
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    If they would just upgrade Finalizer to share synergy with Sith AND FO then it would perfectly fill out the FO fleet w/ Maul & the SE pair.

It would make 0 sense for FO fleet to have any synergy with the sith ships, they didn't have a single sith lord in their ranks

Could work if we got one of the planet-busting destroyers from TROS. That would be the lamest choice of a Sith capital, though.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    If they would just upgrade Finalizer to share synergy with Sith AND FO then it would perfectly fill out the FO fleet w/ Maul & the SE pair.

This dude says...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK_Rf3KS6XhYT188JbYFQWUHfZ08LXmZ-MzsYvjZ1o-O5IdJthM5iGIMQnDWnjerW15wQ&usqp=CAU

giphy.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This dude says...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK_Rf3KS6XhYT188JbYFQWUHfZ08LXmZ-MzsYvjZ1o-O5IdJthM5iGIMQnDWnjerW15wQ&usqp=CAU

giphy.gif

Both him and the og sith trooper only have the tag to work with their factions, they are not sith.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Both him and the og sith trooper only have the tag to work with their factions, they are not sith.

Lol they are

Do they use the force? No? Well they arnt sith then 🤷. It's like saying clone troopers are jedi, because they fought side by side with the jedi 🙄
    Sebek wrote: »

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

Do they use the force? No? Well they arnt sith then 🤷. It's like saying clone troopers are jedi, because they fought side by side with the jedi 🙄

That's not how it works

Please explain how a non force user can be a sith but not a jedi then

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

They're a part of Sith Ethernal, self explanatory i think

Sith ethernal? Sith trooper is part of the military force of the empire, they are non force users.
    I don't know about the lobster man but that dude is also non force user so can not be a sith

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

Sith ethernal? Sith trooper is part of the military force of the empire, they are non force users.
    I don't know about the lobster man but that dude is also non force user so can not be a sith

What empire? They are a part of https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sith_Eternal

In addition, the Sith Eternal raised a generation of children not only to embody the cult's values, but to serve as elite soldiers, officers and fleet technicians in their military.
    It literally says they raised children's to be soldiers, aka same thing that empire and FO did, abduct kids, brain wash, make soldiers. Storm troopers are not sith, nor FO trooper, neither the sith empire trooper. Yes the sith empire trooper is also a soldier not a force user, heck the only group of soldiers you could say that are force users would be the royal guards

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

In addition, the Sith Eternal raised a generation of children not only to embody the cult's values, but to serve as elite soldiers, officers and fleet technicians in their military.
    It literally says they raised children's to be soldiers, aka same thing that empire and FO did, abduct kids, brain wash, make soldiers. Storm troopers are not sith, nor FO trooper, neither the sith empire trooper. Yes the sith empire trooper is also a soldier not a force user, heck the only group of soldiers you could say that are force users would be the royal guards

But it literally says a subgroup of Sith is Sith Eternal.

Dude, they are just fanatics, a cult, not actual sith, they follow the teachings of the sith, but they are not sith, since you know tHeY dOn'T uSe ThE fOrCe AnD dOn'T hAvE a LiGhTsAbEr!

Again sith empire trooper is a emperial soldier of the old republic age. Lobster man is a soldier of the FO/new sith cult, not an actual sith lord, it would simply break the rule of the 2 sith lords, there can only be 2 a master and apprentice

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

Dude, they are just fanatics, a cult, not actual sith, they follow the teachings of the sith, but they are not sith, since you know tHeY dOn'T uSe ThE fOrCe AnD dOn'T hAvE a LiGhTsAbEr!

Again sith empire trooper is a emperial soldier of the old republic age. Lobster man is a soldier of the FO/new sith cult, not an actual sith lord, it would simply break the rule of the 2 sith lords, there can only be 2 a master and apprentice

Ah yes, so Sith Assassin isn't a sith either?

No sith assassin is a sith, you know since she can use the force and has a light saber, just like sith Mara he can use the force and has a light saber
  • The old sith empire did not have a rule of 2, the rule of 2 came from darth bane, because ehe realized that infighting was the main reason why the sith always lost the war to the Republic

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

No sith assassin is a sith, you know since she can use the force and has a light saber, just like sith Mara he can use the force and has a light saber

But you literally said that you have to be a sith lord to be a sith

But they are sith lords! Have you not played the star wars the old republic mmo rpg? Both the sith assassin and sith Mara are from that game and they both go on to become a darth

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

But they are sith lords! Have you not played the star wars the old republic mmo rpg? Both the sith assassin and sith Mara are from that game and they both go on to become a darth

By your logic Anakin should have the Sith tag too, because he goes on to be a Sith Lord

Wow you got problems, the Sith Assassin is a sith lord in the game that they literally rip them off from, the Assassin also moves up from being a lord to becoming a darth.

Anakin is a jedi, and he could also get the sith tag once CG adds the version of him that has the dark robes

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

By your logic Anakin should have the Sith tag too, because he goes on to be a Sith Lord

Wow you got problems, the Sith Assassin is a sith lord in the game that they literally rip them off from, the Assassin also moves up from being a lord to becoming a darth.

Anakin is a jedi, and he could also get the sith tag once CG adds the version of him that has the dark robes

Isn't the Sith Assassin in game just a generic sith?

No the sith assassin is the inqusitor, since she is wearing the same helmet that sith inquisitor gets from her ancestors,
    Sith Mara is wearing one of the sith lord armor's the same one that assaulted the jedi temple with darth malgus.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Everyone asks Where is the sith fleet.
    No one asks How is the sith fleet
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Everyone asks Where is the sith fleet.
    No one asks How is the sith fleet

oof, funny how a sith fleet did actually get lost in space for 70 years XD https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Ikoral

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

No the sith assassin is the inqusitor, since she is wearing the same helmet that sith inquisitor gets from her ancestors,
    Sith Mara is wearing one of the sith lord armor's the same one that assaulted the jedi temple with darth malgus.

Well then agree to disagree

You can't agree to disagree to a fact lol, show me one point that the sith trooper uses the force or a light saber then we can agree to disagree

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

You can't agree to disagree to a fact lol, show me one point that the sith trooper uses the force or a light saber then we can agree to disagree

You don't have to be Force-Sensitive/Have a Lightsaber to be a sith, sith is a Religion cult

Since when you don't need to be a force sensitive to be sith or a jedi? When did that part of lore got wiped out by the racist mouse

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

You don't have to be Force-Sensitive/Have a Lightsaber to be a sith, sith is a Religion cult

Since when you don't need to be a force sensitive to be sith or a jedi? When did that part of lore got wiped out by the racist mouse

Sith Troopers are a part of the Final Order/Sith Eternal a Sith Empire, ruled by a sith, and they're name is a SITH trooper, i don't see how they wouldn't be a Sith. also in Legends there are still Sith Troopers, so lol. what racist mouse?

Imperial troopers are troopers of empire, empire is ruled by the sith, so they are also sith now!

Sith trooper simply means troops of the sith, they are not sith, if they were sith they would use the force lol 😆,
    don't you watch old Disney cartoons? If not watch some and you would get it

This dude says...

giphy.gif

Lol they are

That's not how it works

Sith Troopers are a part of the Final Order/Sith Eternal a Sith Empire, ruled by a sith, and they're name is a SITH trooper, i don't see how they wouldn't be a Sith. also in Legends there are still Sith Troopers, so lol. what racist mouse?

Imperial troopers are troopers of empire, empire is ruled by the sith, so they are also sith now!

Sith trooper simply means troops of the sith, they are not sith, if they were sith they would use the force lol 😆,
    don't you watch old Disney cartoons? If not watch some and you would get it

Oh, Disney, didn't connect the dots, Racist threw me off.
    Also the Galactic Empire was ruled by Sith, but in secret

Yeah there is always a sith involved,
    Here let's find a middle ground, let's say sith troopers are imbued with the dark side of the force thanks to a dark side ritual and that's why they are considered sith