Please help my squad development, I went down the random line! Need to salvage my squad advice.

Replies

• I sent a note to the forum moderator and they were able to resurrect it, so it was frustrating in the moment, but all is good. If you see Kyno bopping around the forums, remember that they were the nice person who did that for us.
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    You’re amazing, thank you for doing all you’ve done and looking out for me—I truly appreciate the time you’ve spent and just your overal awesomeness. I’m glad to hear they were able to restore your lost work. I’ll be sure to thank Kano if/when I see him. I hope you’re having a great week!
    Post edited by Gman8675309 on
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    MasterSeedy,

I want to give you a progress report to see what you think of my overall development. For the most part I’ve followed the path; however, I hit a roadblock with the light/dark side, Mod and Galactic War battles. So I decided to beef-up my starting 5 Galactic War toons to gear level 7, which seems to have done the job as I broke through in a bunch of battles I couldn’t win before today. I feel I needed this balance and now I will continue with the plan you have so humbly provided.

I just reached level 57, approaching the ever so scary level 60 and the requirements I should meet. I have successfully farmed the Vulture and have gotten TIE Silencer to 3 stars (23/30 to 4 stars). KRU is now 5 stars. Vader and Tarkin 4 stars. Ewok elder has leveled and geared up since he is one of my few healers. Boba and Nute are both 4 stars. I have acquired Rey, Mace, Kannan, Tano, Biggs, Chopper, First order tie pilot and first order sf tie pilot since we last spoke. I’ve also gotten Geo Spy (4 stars) and in process of leveling up Geo Soldier (2 stars 23/25 to 3); I’m trying to get them both to 5 stars like KRU. I’ve also begun farming Sun Fac (10/50) and will put more focus on getting him now.

I know I still need players like Sabine Wren (16/25) and ultimately Bastilla Shan when available. As well as acquire the Geo Spy Ship and Vader Tie fighter when they’re available. Next time I write I’m going to print out your guide, because it’s too difficult to scroll through while you have an open reply...I digress. I realize I’ve most assuredly missed many key points that you’ve emphasized; please know I’ve read everything you’ve written multiple times, it’s a plethora of information and will forever be appreciated! I’ve started spending crystals for energy to increase my daily farming. I’m also still saving all Galactic War tokens.

Thank you as always!
    This is the way.

• No.
  • I had a long post up (long for me) written to you MasterSeedy. I just edited it for a typo and now it’s gone!? It was my progress now that I’m approaching level 60. I’m very upset and will rewrite tomorrow, unreal. Have a good night.
  • I woke up this morning hoping my reply was Back up on this server and that was just a glitch last night—I was wrong. I will rewrite it later today, but it basically summarized my progress at level 57. Along with a few questions/comments. I hope you’re doing well MasterSeedy!
  • @MasterSeedy @Gman8675309 Do you mind if I add in a quick question to this thread?

Why, in the post about the stores, do you say to get Malevolence all the way to 7* before starting Negotiator, instead of unlocking both of them 5* first? I personally see the pros and cons of having both at 5* as well as the pros and cons of having one at 7*. I can't decide what I want to do, as I'm unlocking Malev soon.

Thanks!
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    MasterSeedy,

I’m now level 59, and have realized just how much I’ve strayed from the path. I’ve truly been doing my best to follow the tailor made plan your crafted, but in all honesty I was somewhat overwhelmed. The main reason, outside of not understanding everything, for straying was that I hit a huge wall in light, dark, mod and galactic war battles; hence, I tried to better equip my gw squad along with few other toons that wasn’t in the plan. It did help me get over the hump, but I’ve hit another wall in light side battles (I’m hoping getting Leah level 7 equipment will help) and Mod battles...I was too embarrassed to ask your help because my clan doesn’t have very good sidekicks for me to use. I’ve also seemed to have gotten worse at Galactic War, does it get harder as your players get better? I won it once, and now only win 6-7 a day.

Good news is I’m getting better at using crystals to farm more effectively, and have kept all my GW tokens.

Ships (dark side):
    1. Tie Silencer 4 stars (but it says I don’t have the mats to level up to 4 so currently 3)
    2. Vulture 2 stars
    3. Geo soldier starship 1 star
    4. Imperial Tie 1 star
    5. Executrix 1 star
    6. Geo spy star fighter needed (gw store level 60)
    7. Geo soldier star fighter needed (gw store level 60)
    8. Sun Fac star fighter needed (gw store level 60)
    9. Tax-1 needed
    10. FO SF Tie needed (guild store?)

Priority Toon development:
    1. Nute 4 stars (24/65) - purchase in squad store
    2. Bastilla (16/25)
    3. KRU 5 stars (17/85)
    4. Vader 4 stars (20/65)
    5. Sun Fac (20/30) - purchase from guild store
    6. Dengar (10/25) - purchase from guild store
    7. Geo Spy 4 stars (0/65)
    8. Geo Soldier 4 stars (2/65)
    9. Ezra (16/25)
    10. Hera (3/25)
    11. Kannan 3 stars (16/30) - purchase in squad store
    12. Poggle The Lesser (2/80)
    13. Sabine Wren 2 stars (1/25)
    14. Jedi Consular 4 stars (40/65)
    15. Talia 4 stars (0/65) - purchase from guild store
    16. Mace 4 stars (122/65)
    17. Jedi Knight Anakin (0/80)
    18. Luminara (21/50)
    19. Chopper 3 stars (0/30)
    20. Tano 2 stars (17/25)
    21. Boba Fett 4 stars (14/65)
    22. Ct-fives 3 stars (8/50)
    23. FO SF Tie Pilot 1 star (1/25)
    24. Grand Moff Tarkin 4 stars (46/65) - purchase in squad store

Since I’m approaching 60 and missing quite a few of my goals I’d have no problem buying one of the $9.99 packages if you think it will help me catch up for lost/misspent time. I’m really annoyed at myself for not following your perfectly laid out instructions, but I’m doing my best to get back on the path. If you have a moment, please let me know what you think. As always your advice/input is always greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, and have a great weekend!

• Bless Kyno for resurrecting that for us, GMan!

Kyno you have raised the dead, thank you for all the help!

• Okay, first:

Never be afraid to ask for help. it's fine.

Second, GW does get more difficult at between-levels. That's normal. When you are crushing the Fleet Arena you'll have extra crystals to spend and you can improve your characters so much faster.

Think of it like this: What if it was going to take you 6 weeks to get each of your characters ready. BUT... you couldn't start for 8 weeks because you're sole focus right now is fleet. BUT... after those 8 weeks you could get 1 character ready per week.

Sure, you're going to be three weeks behind on that first character, since 8 + 1 = 9. But you'll be a couple weeks ahead on the 2nd character since 9 + 1 = 10 but 2 x 6 = 12. And you'll get farther & farther ahead every time you train up a new toon in 1 week instead of 6. That 3rd one would be yours on Week 11 with the Fleet Arena plan, but week 18 if you raced ahead with toons.

Now, those numbers are made up, they're not meant to tell you exactly how long things are taking or will take, but that's just an example to prove the point that if you can increase your resources by taking a couple weeks away from the thing that feels important, you might actually find that you get to your real goal quicker. Your real goal isn't finishing Galactic War today. Your real goals are much bigger than that and GW is just a step on the way. But Fleet Arena is a bigger step and you win in Fleet Arena by getting ahead early. Everyone is going to continue to develop their ships, so if you can't zoom into the top 50 right away, it's going to be harder to get there later. You can make small, everday improvements, but you'll only be keeping up with your competition, not surpassing them.

That's why you've got that big store of GW Tokens. I doubt anyone else you'll be playing against has that much currency saved to get out ahead on Geonosian ships.

it's normal to doubt since you don't have a lot of experience in the game and you haven't seen how good things can snowball into better things into amazing things. it's also normal to be a bit distracted, even bewildered by the multitude of things to do, and all of them feel like you have to do them RIGHT NOW. But that's not true. Everyone else is just as torn in different directions as you are. Take a breath. Get yourself back on the track you want to be on, and everything will be fine. There's no crisis here. Most people aren't planning ahead hardly at all, so if you took a week or two off the plan, you're still way ahead of them.

Things will be fine. There's no reason to panic.

Now, other things: I've sent you an ally invitation. If you accept it, you can play with my toys to get you through your Regular Energy, Cantina Energy, and Mod Energy battles. I haven't set up Dark Side battles yet, so it might have a mediocre character, but in a couple hours I will use SLKR there as my leader which will make him the toon you can borrow. on LS you get GL Rey. On Cantina & Mod Battles you get SLKR again in both places.

SLKR can solo all those battles, so you should be fine. For most of those battles, just put in any character that can survive while my SLKR trashes the enemy. You don't have to worry about your toons defeating the enemy. Just make sure that they stay alive & everything else will be fine. You'll 3* everything.

Unfortunately you can only use my toons 1x per day, but that's enough. Just do one new battle every day. No worrying about how long it's going to take, this is a game that people play for years. I'll try to get you boosted as fast as possible, but it's still a game that never really ends. There's always something to do, even for me 5 years in.

Now, Galactic War is **horribly difficult** with your roster, and it gets harder all the time. Your savior here is going to be Bastila. I know you're working on her. You just have to keep pushing. Once you have Bastila and 4 other Jedi (even if they're bad Jedi) you'll be back to winning GW and things will get much better.

Bastila is your key GW toon, okay? If you're worried about GW, we can find a way to help you farm Bastila faster, but don't worry about other toons. Bastila is the GW killer.

I'll take a look at your plan again, to see if there's anything else we should change, but you have both Spy and Soldier at 4 stars. Get Spy up to g7 and you'll be right on schedule. You also have KRU at 5*, so that is also a great head start on the people you'll be fighting.

One worry for me is that I don't see Sun Fac on your roster yet. I'll check things out to make sure the plan has you picking up Sun Fac.

Now, final step for this moment: You're thinking about spending money. That's FINE. You don't have to spend money, but you can.

The best thing to spend money on, if you're going to, is the Hound's Tooth back that gives you 80 shards of Bossk who is normally only available at level 85. With a 4* Bossk and an unlocked HT ship, you would definitely have an advantage over other people. A lot of your early fights will be easy for you.

BUT... the HT pack with Bossk & Ship costs $25 not $10. Off the top of my head I can't think of a package that costs $10 and would make a crucial difference, although if there's a pack that will let you buy Bastila that's $10, you could buy that one.

So spend nothing, spend to get Bastila, or spend to get HT & Bossk. Any of those three options are good.

Please remember though that I'm not telling you to spend money. Money does buy advantages, and you can turn those advantages into bigger rewards. If you just tried to buy crystals for $25 you wouldn't get nearly as many as you will get from getting Hound's Tooth early -- plus you have the Hound's Tooth on top of all those extra crystals.

But not all spending buys you a good advantage. There are lots of packs to buy and most of them won't move you up in fleet arena or squad arena, and they won't instantly make a difference in GW either.

On top of that, you're feeling a bit panicked right now. Making a decision about how much to spend when you're panicked is never a good idea. Take a breath. Fleet Arena doesn't start until level 60 so you have a couple days. Then look and see if you can even find those packs in the store. (They come and go.) When you're calm, if the packs are there, make a decision then. Whatever you do, everyone on the forum will still be happy to help you. No one is judging you for getting behind on your plan, and no one will judge you for spending money ... or for not spending money. Most people play the game for free.

Okay, i hope that helps. I'll double check the plan to make sure it's as good as can be, then I'll check back in again.

Take care.

• When you are crushing the Fleet Arena you'll have extra crystals to spend and you can improve your characters so much faster.

Best quote ever, it’s making me smile at the moment.

• Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    MaterSeedy,

You are awesome. I am learning so much from your teaching, and it is really making the game enjoyable—I appreciate the time you’ve been taking to guide me along.

Sun Fac was one of the big mistakes I made. I simply forgot about him until the other day when I was rereading your writings. So I started farming him just a day ago, he is at 20/30. I plan to purchase his shards from guild store ASAP and get him up to speed.

Sun Fac is second priority only to getting Bastilla. I will be focusing on them both. No more side tasks to distract me, the true prize will be crushing fleet arena; this is the way. I would buy Bastilla if she was available now, but since I don’t see the package I will just focus on getting her immediately.

Although I agree, and probably won’t buy anything now. I’m going to keep lookout for Houndstooth package, it seems like it would be a nice boost.

I just used GL Rey in a light side battle. Wow. Just wow. Even one game a day with her will speed me through these roadblocks I’ve been hitting. It also made me realize just how weak my characters are currently. But like you were explaining, I now know this is a marathon not a sprint!

Please note, I’ve been using my iPad when writing these posts; hence the typos and grammar errors—I’m not a fan of typing in iPad. I’ll log into this forum from my laptop next time I post, so hopefully I’ll sound semi-literate.

Thank you as always for your time and guidance!

• When you are crushing the Fleet Arena you'll have extra crystals to spend and you can improve your characters so much faster.

Best quote ever, it’s making me smile at the moment.

As long as you focus lots of gear and resources into your geos, then get the Hound's Tooth down the road, you will be totally fine getting well into the top 50.
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    MasterSeedy,

Quick update, your help is immeasurable. Since we last spoke yesterday, I now have both Bastilla (2 stars), Ezra (2 stars), and the phantom (2 stars). Your sidekicks are destroying my enemies, and allowing me to focus on the plan instead of trying to level up toons to complete battles.

I’m starting to see the plan come together and it’s exciting. I’m keeping my eyes on the prize. My focus will be on getting Sun Fac ASAP as well as continuing to level up Bastilla.

One question, why does it say I do not have enough mats to level up my Tie Silencer? I have about 3 million in currency, do the ships take another type of money/energy to level up?

Thanks as always, you rock!

• You need both credits and "ship enhancement droids" to level up a ship. The main source of those is in the Fleet Challenges section that opens at level 60.

I don't remember if there are any sources of droids other than that challenge that you can access before level 60, so you might just have to wait, I guess?
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Quick update, your help is immeasurable. Since we last spoke yesterday, I now have both Bastilla (2 stars), Ezra (2 stars), and the phantom (2 stars). Your sidekicks are destroying my enemies, and allowing me to focus on the plan instead of trying to level up toons to complete battles.

This is excellent. I also talked to another friend about you & they volunteered to be your ally as well. If another ally request comes in, make sure to accept it!
    Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • <blockquote>Quick update, your help is immeasurable. Since we last spoke yesterday, I now have both Bastilla (2 stars), Ezra (2 stars), and the phantom (2 stars). Your sidekicks are destroying my enemies, and allowing me to focus on the plan instead of trying to level up toons to complete battles.</blockquote>

This is excellent. I also talked to another friend about you & they volunteered to be your ally as well. If another ally request comes in, make sure to accept it!

I got the friend request this morning and assumed it was a friend of yours by their level:) I accepted. Please let them know how much I appreciate sending the invite and allowing me to use their sidekicks for battles. Thank you!!!!
  • I hit 60. Wow. I literally blew through the fleet battles (I’m going to begin the difficult level 1 battles after rereading your fleet battle page). I used some power to upgrade my Tie Silencer (now 4 stars!) and Geo Soldier starship, I also used some for my Jedi Consular star ship since it’s currently my 2nd most powerful (I am not going to veer off the path just leveled it up a bit). I’m trying not to use the ship mats on upgrades until I reread your work. I also won both fleet arena battles too. I’m using the Executrix for my flag ship; however, during my fleet battles I got the Endurance to 2 stars but it’s still significantly less powerful than Executrix? Is that because the pilot (grand moth tark) is higher level than Mace? It’s like a whole new game, I couldn’t imagine this game getting even more in depth. I’d truly be lost and have given up by now without you.

Now to get Sun Fac and continue to grow Bastilla. Using you and your friends’ toons has made this game so much more fun. I will never be able to thank you enough for your time and guidance.

Nothing but the best!
  • Is that because the pilot (grand moth tark) is higher level than Mace?

Yep!
    Now to get Sun Fac and continue to grow Bastilla.

I know you will.
    Using you and your friends’ toons has made this game so much more fun.

You having fun is my best reward.
  • I literally blew through the fleet battles (I’m going to begin the difficult level 1 battles after rereading your fleet battle page)

I expected nothing less. Great job!
  • I literally blew through the fleet battles (I’m going to begin the difficult level 1 battles after rereading your fleet battle page)

I expected nothing less. Great job!

Thank you!
  • I literally swept through all fleet arena battles for the day. Moved up to rank 525 already! Going to reread your fleet section now. Have a great weekend!
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021

You having fun is my best reward.

You are a kind person. I believe in karma, and there are nothing but good vibes coming your way. You are the definition of selfless, and modest too. I can’t thank you enough!
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021

Fleet Energy:
    There might be a little while when you first open Fleet Battles that you are struggling to win even the easiest fights. That's okay. Just do what you can, and if you can only beat the first battle, then it drops Clone Sergeant's ARC-170 which is a good ship. So just spend your extra energy there until you can beat more battles.

As soon as possible, you want to beat the second Hard battle, though, which is Anakin's ship, the ETA-2 Starfighter. Once you're this far, Anakin's ETA-2 is a priority farm, so spend all the energy you can on that before trying any other battles that day.

If you're stuck on Stage 1, you can farm 5x ETA-2, 5x Clone Sergeant's ARC-170, then 5x either Imperial TIE or Lando & Lando's Falcon (your choice). You'll have just 45 energy left over after 15 stage-1 attempts and you can use that try to progress further with normal or had battles on stage 2.

I cant seem to get by the second hard fleet battle to start farming ETA-2. I have ARC-170 1 star, and will start farming it tomorrow to push me through these battles until my geos and Vader come into play. I’d much rather farm the ETA-2 or Imperial Tie (since it’s my 4th ship used for backup currently), but I think you already stated to get what’s available of the 3 if I’m stuck at this point.

Also, does the Tie Advanced appear in the store randomly like Sun Fac? Should I still have a side focus on leveling up Vader (4 stars) or wait until I get Advanced Tie? Should I not buy Sun Fac and Geo ships from both Fleet Rena and GW stores as I’m behind on them and see they sell at both locations? I’m close to getting my Jedi Consular to 5 stars, it’s been a small side project (and was part of our original plan since I was low on healers and Jedi), he will be my second 5 star with KRU...having two 5 star players will help my greatly in Sith guild raids where I currently only use KRU.

This was a huge day I’m doing galactic battles and calling it quits for the night. Rereading your work, is so helpful and always has the questions I’m looking for already answered—it’s your Jedi mind powers, that and your incredible patience, knowledge, and beautifully written instructions (which should someday be published, I digress further). You’ve made my week!

• Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Fleet Energy:
    There might be a little while when you first open Fleet Battles that you are struggling to win even the easiest fights. That's okay. Just do what you can, and if you can only beat the first battle, then it drops Clone Sergeant's ARC-170 which is a good ship. So just spend your extra energy there until you can beat more battles.

As soon as possible, you want to beat the second Hard battle, though, which is Anakin's ship, the ETA-2 Starfighter. Once you're this far, Anakin's ETA-2 is a priority farm, so spend all the energy you can on that before trying any other battles that day.

If you're stuck on Stage 1, you can farm 5x ETA-2, 5x Clone Sergeant's ARC-170, then 5x either Imperial TIE or Lando & Lando's Falcon (your choice). You'll have just 45 energy left over after 15 stage-1 attempts and you can use that try to progress further with normal or had battles on stage 2.

I just lost long post edited it again, ugh. I’m exactly where you thought I’d be in your writing above, stuck at Fleet Battles 2nd hard battle. I think you’ve already spelled out the path to start farming ARC-170 (currently 1 star) ASAP. I would prefer the ETA-2 or Imperial Tie (since IT is currently my backup 4th ship in fleet arena). But I think I need to farm what’s available.

Does Vader’s Advanced Tie appear in store randomly? Should I actively farm Geo and Sun Fac ships in both GW and Fleet arena stores? I feel like I should be getting them wherever I can, except for sun facs 2000 reserve for his star ship?

Is it ok to bring Jedi Consular up to 5 stars, he’s about 5 away, or do I need hyper focus right now?

Thanks again, this is my 2nd time writing this tonight....I know you know the feeling! You made this such a fun day, thank you, thank you!
  • I just lost long post edited it again, ugh.

This forum deletes comments when you try to edit them **way** too often. Just add another comment instead & you'll be happier. you can also send me personal messages if you like. All this public information can be helpful to other new players, so it's not bad to have it here, but you also don't have to have it here if you don't want.
    Does Vader’s Advanced Tie appear in store randomly?

Yep. And it's rare. That's why you keep a buffer of credits just waiting for Vader or Vader's ship to come around. otherwise you would spend your credits on the highest thing on your list that's actually in stock, and that would always be something that's common ... and then you wouldn't have any currency available when what you need actually shows up. If you don't keep your buffer and keep to the plan, you never get any of the shards or blueprints you need most.
    Is it ok to bring Jedi Consular up to 5 stars, he’s about 5 away, or do I need hyper focus right now?

Hyper focus. You'll get JC shards without even trying from Bronziums and events and things.

Should I actively farm Geo and Sun Fac ships in both GW and Fleet arena stores? I feel like I should be getting them wherever I can, except for sun facs 2000 reserve for his star ship?

You can farm them in the Fleet store only when your bank goes over 2k (that last 2k is reserved for Vader & Vader's ship). Since Vader & his ship are rare, you'll soon build up that amount of reserve. Remember that your initial priority list looks like this:
    1. Collect 2k Tokens, and only spend below that for your highest priority
    2. TAX-1 & Vader simultaneously, and equal priority. Since you have effectively 2 highest priorities until one of these is done, you might think about keeping 3k in the bank temporarily. For instance, Sun Fac is important, but he does have other sources. If you're on this step and you collect more than 3k because they aren't showing up enough, then you can spend on Sun Fac's Starfighter or other things farther down the list.
    3. Sun Fac's Geonosian Starfighter
    4. Sun Fac => 6* (if he's at 6*, let him finish using other sources)

So, yeah. You'll be collecting Sun Fac's ship in the fleet store. If the banking gets out of control because Sun Fac's ship isn't rare, but isn't all that common, you can pick up Sun Fac himself with any fleet store currency over 4k or 5k (you pick the threshold).

Trust the plan, though. You don't need to be picking up the other Geos here. Their ships are easy to get in the GW store and Spy & Soldier are easy to get from the Cantina Battles.

Trust the plan.

• I’m exactly where you thought I’d be in your writing above, stuck at Fleet Battles 2nd hard battle.

This won't last too long. Right now you're starved for the things you need to upgrade your ships, but even 2 star ships can defeat those battles if they're level 80 with ability upgraded.

Most of where & why you're stuck is about those ships, but even though you **can** sim some nodes to get gear and you **can** sim the Clone Sergeant's ARC-170 to get ship blueprints, I strongly recommend playing the battles out by hand. You're going to have to play the newer, harder battles out by hand, so getting used to your ships and how they work and what abilities work best in what situations is all good learning for you.

Remember not to waste your energy. If you get stuck for the day with energy left, play some Stage1/Normal battles just for the gear and ship credits. it's not as important as ship blueprints, but it's better than just letting the energy go to waste when it maxes out in your bank. (I think your limit is 119 right now.)
  • Yes I got confused again between GW and Fleet store. I will follow your fleet store plan, first I need to get the 2k reserve there. I did spend 400 in fleet yesterday for Vader; since he’s already four stars and I’m not at the 2000 reserve yet, should I just focus on Tax-1 for now?

Jedi Consular will not be touched. I only asked because at one point we discussed keeping him as side focus. The path is clear.

As for the GW store I had 13,000 credits and I’ve been spending them on geo spy and soldier ships when available. So at least I’m in good shape here.

I’m going to start hoarding the fleet store credits, and grinding out the fleet hard battles. I agree that going through the process and learning the ships will improve my game play and enjoyment. It’s taking me longer than I expected but I’m getting the gist of the game and it’s mechanics thanks to you. Have a great Sunday!

I may start asking some questions directly to you, instead of posting everything on here. Thank you!!

• One last thing, I started upgrading my Tie Silencer and Geo soldier starships’ weapons to levels 2/3 since these ships will be part of my main fleet. I leveled up the Executrix to 2 stars. And reread your info on canteen and arena stores and starting spending on Tarkin, Chopper, Tano and others you had listed for me. I’m starting to make huge leaps in my progress, but still want to make sure I don’t misuse time and resources as I did before.
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Tarkin is 5 stars now.