The Mandalorian(Beskar Armor) - Useless character.

Mirlighter
46 posts Member
edited March 2021
So I took this miracle. Dressed at 12 tir. And I don’t understand. What is the point of it. He does not give out a lot of damage. Although it requires a lot of resources.

Tell me, is anyone impressed with it? Does it make sense to wear him at 13 tir?

Or is he the most useless of all the characters we get through a complex event.mml2xfmxebgh.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Wait and see for razor crest! If it is as solid as it kit’s looks like, he may be useful!
  • di3pinuu8q8u.jpg
    cvcc0mpqvv2b.jpg
    29ooe6b500tp.jpg
    rr03myl32qbj.jpg
    9dmnvuqjqr63.jpg

Dunno, have gotten pretty good value from him on defense in GA. Think mods are important for him to work.
  • Mirlighter
    46 posts Member
    edited March 2021

Dunno, have gotten pretty good value from him on defense in GA. Think mods are important for him to work.

Perhaps you were just attacked by players who just didn't know how to hit?
    llcetsczogv5.jpg
  • Mirlighter wrote: »

Perhaps you were just attacked by players who just didn't know how to hit?
    llcetsczogv5.jpg

Irrelevant, using s tier teams to beat beskar mando is not the way in GA ;) It s like saying a full R7 DR team is easy to beat... even if it is a cake with GLs, it doesn’t mean that’s a bad team, just sayin!
  • Okay, here))). Without GL.
    678aaijkzack.jpg
  • Those pictures say nothing at all about the gear levels involved.

It is a very annoying team to face. It’s beatable, sure, but if your opponent is setting 7 teams of that level or better on defence, you might not have access to any of the hard or soft counters you’ve posted.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Still every interested in the mods... Wanna know the mod sets and speed etc.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    Still every interested in the mods... Wanna know the mod sets and speed etc.

PS: Bam is not a bad toon. Is just how much you wanna invest in it (mod wise)
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    I have very mixed feelings about BAM. On the one hand he's really good for countering both GG and CLS with good banners (NS can do it aswell but #1 it's an RNG battle and #2 it's gonna be 55 banners which is really bad) and the RC is there now even though we have yet to see how good it actually is. On the other hand his gear requirements are ridiculous. He has the 3rd highest requirements just behind the "gear monsters" Rey and SLKR. Doesn't help either that Kuiil and especially IG-11 are also very demanding.
    ppi3mdcycq7m.png
    I think no one would've complained if the gear requirements for him and his team were lower but as it stands right now you have to invest a lot for a character that is just "nice to have".
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • The whole BAM team absolutely sucks until you get them all to r5+. I was super disappointed the whole time up until I reached that threshold, now I'm pretty satisfied. It's a phenomenal offensive team which can get high banners thanks to the survivability, and I've gotten some big holds on defense as well.

If you're just planning on going r3 with one or two of the required characters don't bother, because it's not worth it. But with good gear levels and reasonable mods the team is a very solid one
  • The whole BAM team absolutely sucks until you get them all to r5+. I was super disappointed the whole time up until I reached that threshold, now I'm pretty satisfied. It's a phenomenal offensive team which can get high banners thanks to the survivability, and I've gotten some big holds on defense as well.

If you're just planning on going r3 with one or two of the required characters don't bother, because it's not worth it. But with good gear levels and reasonable mods the team is a very solid one

And what is the best lineup for him?).
  • Bam R7(L)
    Cara R4
    Ig11 R4
    Kuiil R4
    Nest R4

Takes out full R7 DR team everytime, no thanks.
  • what have you found to be the best mods for the team?
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Kuiil for speed, rest damage with CD triangle probably. These guys hit stupidity hard.