Still Crashing and Nothing in Dev Tracker

Hiker1
80 posts Member
edited March 2021
The game is still crashing, many have reported these problems and we’ve gotten no response from CG. Upon checking the Dev tracker Trello board, it doesn’t even make an appearance. According to Trello, they aren’t investigating it or working on it. I’ve posted a ton on the bug reports section and have heard nothing. When I post here, Kyno archives. What are we supposed to do? When will CG put out an official notice that it is being worked on. How will we be compensated? There is no possible way of compensating us for all of the missed Wat/KAM shards, energy, GET/GET2, GAC rewards, etc.

How can this be such a large problem and zilch is being said by the devs?

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I haven't had a crash in a very long time. Maybe it's not as big of an issue as you think.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hiker1
    80 posts Member
    No it is. The bug reports are blowing up about it. People keep posting here to get the Devs attention and nothing. Discord groups I’m in are also reporting crashes. You must be lucky
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Hiker1 wrote: »
    No it is. The bug reports are blowing up about it. People keep posting here to get the Devs attention and nothing. Discord groups I’m in are also reporting crashes. You must be lucky

Nah it's way more likely that people have issues with their phones.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>