Game Crashes

rudyman_83
posts Member
edited March 2021
I am an iOS user and ever sense the Conquest update, my game crashes 2-3 times a day. It usually happens during arena climbs so I am not too upset. But it is now happening in TW and GAC. It has cost me two GAC championship rounds. This is getting ridiculous. I put too much time, energy, and money into the game I love and this is how I am treated. Please CG tell me that you are working on this problem and when will it be fixed?

Also, if you have some new GLs coming soon that would be great.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    rudyman_83 wrote: »
    I am an iOS user and ever sense the Conquest update, my game crashes 2-3 times a day. It usually happens during arena climbs so I am not too upset. But it is now happening in TW and GAC. It has cost me two GAC championship rounds. This is getting ridiculous. I put too much time, energy, and money into the game I love and this is how I am treated. Please CG tell me that you are working on this problem and when will it be fixed?

Also, if you have some new GLs coming soon that would be great.

agreed....just crashed for the second time today (iOS) during a GAC fleet battle. Didnt even get to start the fleet battle, and now its lost. Really getting tired of this crashing nonsense.
  • yep, just literally happened as I entered a fleet battle, didn't even get to see the ships but still counted as an attempt and have to wait for the cooldown to try again.
    Happened halfway through a TB combat mission too.
  • Hiker1
    80 posts Member
    It crashed on me tons of times since the conquest update. If that’s the problem, roll it back and figure out your game before releasing an update that causes widespread instability.

I’ve lost many waves in TBs including this one do to this. Also GET2 from SMs
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    restart your phone more often

free up more storage

free up more memory

don't leave the app open

consider a new phone
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Hiker1 wrote: »
    Oh wow. I never thought or tried those “fixes”.

You're welcome. Hopefully it works for you as it did for me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>