Fix the game freezes

Paplee
3 posts Member
edited March 2021
A second freeze in 2 days! Once in TB, once in Gac, costing me the round. This is ridiculous, if you can't fix the freeze, find a way to recover the battle. I play solely on my phone, it s not a emulator issue, it s your gamen8304uztzear.jpg
ebr5okf280io.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• 100% agree. This has been going on too long for mere incompetence to be the explanation, it can only be deliberate.
  • I guess I'll get ahead of the moderators and check that you've submitted a bug report over at Answers HQ. Just tack it on to one of the 1,000+ post threads over there...
  • Normal cg bugs... And when you sent a ticket they only say "did you try to open and close application?"
  • Not game freeze, but I’d also like to tack on the game crash issue from Conquest update on iOS. It’s been a month, please fix!!
  • The amount of crashes since the last update have been crazy.... I personally have been very fortunate with the timings so far but many of my guildmayes have not.
    For those who spend you are charging premium prices... you owe it to them to be doing better
  • Hiker1
    80 posts Member
    Get your act together CG
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Try some fixes I suggested.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH