Help

Hiker1
80 posts Member
edited March 2021
The mods don’t seem to get our issue. The game is crashing and unstable. I and many others HAVE reported and discussed ad nauseam over in the Answers HQ and we aren’t hearing a thing from CG. If we had a response there or here, we would stop posting here.

What is happening? Nothing in the dev tracker. When will this make an appearance on the tracker? That is my question and that question should be fully Ok to post here in the general forum
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Hiker1
    80 posts Member
    I’ll also add that there are several other posts on here that are related to or about bugs but they still stand. Why are any posts related to the instability from the conquest update immediately archived?
  • My droid tablet never crashed before this update, just the iPhone. Now even the droid crashes.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Hiker1 wrote: »
    I’ll also add that there are several other posts on here that are related to or about bugs but they still stand. Why are any posts related to the instability from the conquest update immediately archived?

Because Kyno is extremely efficient.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Try clearing your cache.
  • Hiker1
    80 posts Member
    I’ve tried that too
  • Use the recent discussion button.

Then the category is irrelevant
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Also bug reports get sent to hq as you all well know.
  • PC_LILEDG3 wrote: »
    Use the recent discussion button.

Then the category is irrelevant

Not everyone wants to see discussions from every category, there's a reason why there are categories 🙃

Also why close the discussions?
    I've seen multiple posts where people are trying to come together and solve the issue but the mods just keep closing it for discussion. Kinda counter productive if you ask me.

Sorry, what?

There’s a reason why there are categories, but you want things that belong in a category that already exists to remain in a “general” category?

All you really want is your discussion to remain in general, really.

And people aren’t coming together to solve any issue. They’re moaning about crashes, and moaning about it isn’t going to achieve anything. Yes they’re annoying, but I fail to see what creating numerous threads in here is going to achieve.
  • Hiker1 wrote: »

Because Kyno is extremely efficient.

Kyno is the best. He's like the son of mom's friend, but moderator.
  • The players aren’t trying to fix the issue when they lost about this. I’m almost certain CG knows. The players just want to complain and let the whole world know that they have an excuse for failing an event. There is a section for bugs, and that excludes it from being in general discussion.
    3v3 FTW
  • Hiker1
    80 posts Member
    The players aren’t trying to fix the issue when they lost about this. I’m almost certain CG knows. The players just want to complain and let the whole world know that they have an excuse for failing an event. There is a section for bugs, and that excludes it from being in general discussion.

I’ve never once complained about this game. We are trying to get CG to say in an official capacity that “hey we notice it, we’ll add it to the dev tracker and keep you updated”. You and TVF are not helpful and just want to puff out your chest and be mean spirited. There is a genuine problem and it needs to be fixed
  • Going to echo with my discontent too, and again, because apparently my other response about the game crash got deleted in another thread.

Ftlog, fix the game CG!
  • My comments are also being deleted...however, I did solve the problem. It wasn’t due to clearing the cache. I was finally able to secure the correct data disk in conquest. It is called...game will not crash for the duration of conquest (it’s a purple one). Seriously fix your game.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We all get the issue. The only way to get this addressed is to report it and bump it at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>