Please help my squad development, I went down the random line! Need to salvage my squad advice.

Replies

• Tarkin is 5 stars now.

This will definitely help.
  • I literally swept through all fleet arena battles for the day. Moved up to rank 525 already! Going to reread your fleet section now. Have a great weekend!

2 days straight and I have yet to lose a fleet arena battle. Crushing fleet battles! Moved rank from 525 to 340 today!

This is the way.

• YES!
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021

Mod strategy will be another post, but sell anything that isn't a 5-dot mod UNLESS it's a gold mod, with 3 or 4 dots, and it has a speed secondary. (Even those you'll sell eventually, but in the early game those are still useful)

So level up all your gold mods that have speed, even the 3-dot & 4-dot ones. Otherwise, stick to the 5-dot mods.

On 5-dot mods, sell ALL of them that are white. For the rest, only upgrade them if they have a Speed secondary already showing, but don't sell them yet if they don't. I'll share some more complicated ways of thinking about which mods to sell & keep later, but for now, those ones that don't have speed secondaries, but aren't white either, you'll be saving those for a bit. It's not good to use money on them now, but they may turn out to be good later.

I’m having a hard time understanding mods. I only know how to access them by going to character screen and pressing sell modes. I know there must be a better way. I seem to get only low level/color mods. I have none equipped on my toons at the moment. I have some blue and green 2-4 dot mods but none are speed. I have 2 4-dot green and 1 4-dot blue but neither focus on speed. The only mod I think fits criteria is my only 5-dot blue: +3 Tenacity (1)1.24 defense/1 +717 protection. I’m just saving them until I know what to do or find gold, 5-dot, or speed mods...correct?

I bought first 5 shards for tie advanced! All three base ships 2-star, but the Executrix is still most powerful. Still working on Vulture 2 stars (5/25), farming Arc-170 1 star (10/15), got geo spy star ship 1 star (2/15) my new backup ship, got my geo soldier star ship up to 2 stars (1/25). Executrix is level 38, Jedi star ship level 45, I should bring both to level 60 like my Silencer and Geo soldier ships correct? Geo spy ship at level 48.

I beefed up both weapons on Silencer and Geo soldier ship to 3s.

You and your friend have gotten me through battles that I would have lost my mind over. Please thank them again...I smile every time I see I can use one of your sidekicks again!

Still working on Nute 4 star (44/65). Sadly Sun Fac is still hiding in the shadows and is still at (20/50), why I oughta...but I will find him and buy the hell out I’d those shards ASAP. I’m watching GW store every update and just scoping geo ship shards left and right, with over 12,000 still banked!

This game is really opening up for me. It is vast. Thanks again for everything MasterSeedy!

Post edited by Gman8675309 on
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Hit my fleet store reserve of 2,000 today too!
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Try this video for some basics. It does say that you use Cantina energy for mod challenges & battles, but that's because that's how mods started. It took a while before they got their own, separate energy source. I'm starting you 7 minutes in:

[Video removed]

Hopefully that will show you some basics about how the interface works.

Then you can read this article, which will also help:

https://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/swgoh-101/swgoh-101-comprehensive-mod-guide/

After that, hopefully you have your current questions answered. If not, at least you'll have a better idea of how to formulate the questions you have left.

• Oops. This is probably a better video, because it was made last year, after all the changes to mods have happened. Ignore the video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jntduVARo

• I bought first 5 shards for tie advanced!

Excellent!

Executrix is level 38, Jedi star ship level 45, I should bring both to level 60 like my Silencer and Geo soldier ships correct? Geo spy ship at level 48.

Bring them all to level 58 and then try to keep them at 2-levels below your player level until you get enough currency that all are with 2 levels of your player level, then boost 1 at a time fully up to your player level. As soon as you go up a level, however, your new priority is bringing everyone that's now 3-levels behind up 1 level rather than keeping your most advanced ship the same as your player level.
  • I’m watching GW store every update and just scoping geo ship shards left and right, with over 12,000 still banked!

This is fabulous!
    Sadly Sun Fac is still hiding in the shadows and is still at (20/50)

He'll show up... eventually. You'll get there.
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Fleet arena rank 232 and moving up quickly through the ranks thanks to you MasterSeedy!
  • Fleet arena rank #110!

I was able to beat 1-b hard in fleet battles. My new question is do I continue to farm the ARC-170 which has 2 stars (4/25) and the clone Sargent pilot has 3 stars, or start farming the ETA-2 (8/25) even though I only have 2/80 Jedi knight Anakin shards?

I leveled up a few toons to 5 stars. Continuing main focus on Bastilla along with both geo sold/spy. I see the path. This is the way.

You and your friends’ sidekicks are really helping me push through battles that I would usually never win. You’ve made this game a pleasure to play and learn.

Thank you MasterSeedy!
  • Intimmydation
    679 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I would venture to say JKA and his ship, because that thing wreaks havoc in fleet (and squad arena) but will be long farms.

And congrats on the fleet ranking!
  • Intimmydation is correct.

you want to farm Anakin's ETA Starfighter.

However since you get 285 free fleet energy per day, you can actually farm the clone ship and Anakin's ETA at the same time.

5 attempts = 80 energy for all Stage1/Hard fleet battles.
    5 attempts (no node refresh) for Clone ship = 80
    10 attempts (25 crystals spent on a node refresh) for Anakin's ship = 160

80 + 160 = 240 energy per day spent on those nodes.

Now, that leaves you 45 energy per day left to try new nodes to advance further. You don't really need more spare energy than that since the clone ship and Anakin's are both worthwhile and, more importantly, failing repeatedly at nodes you can't win isn't going to get you anywhere. If you don't beat the next node on your first try, you might beat it on your next try, but probably not. Limiting yourself to spending only 45 energy on those failures is a good thing.

In fact, if you're sure you're going to fail, you can just farm a normal difficulty node 4 or 5 times for gear. What will get you past the next node is just slowly, surely upgrading your ships as new Ship Building Credits etc. become available. Upgrading your pilots will help as well, of course, but you're level limited on what gear you can add to them. So try every day to beat that next node, but don't pour so much energy into those attempts that it's just a waste.

Budgeting 240 energy for those 2 farms with only 25 crystals spent on node refreshing is probably the best thing you can do to make sure you're spending both energy and crystals efficiently.

Later on you'll have more nodes available to you to farm, but this is really the best i can recommend right now.
  • I would venture to say JKA and his ship, because that thing wreaks havoc in fleet (and squad arena) but will be long farms.

And congrats on the fleet ranking!

Thanks again for your input, I’ll be farming the ship.

And my I just broke the top 100 in fleet arena; now rated #96 all due to Master Seedy’s guidance!

• Intimmydation is correct.

you want to farm Anakin's ETA Starfighter.

However since you get 285 free fleet energy per day, you can actually farm the clone ship and Anakin's ETA at the same time.

5 attempts = 80 energy for all Stage1/Hard fleet battles.
    5 attempts (no node refresh) for Clone ship = 80
    10 attempts (25 crystals spent on a node refresh) for Anakin's ship = 160

80 + 160 = 240 energy per day spent on those nodes.

Now, that leaves you 45 energy per day left to try new nodes to advance further. You don't really need more spare energy than that since the clone ship and Anakin's are both worthwhile and, more importantly, failing repeatedly at nodes you can't win isn't going to get you anywhere. If you don't beat the next node on your first try, you might beat it on your next try, but probably not. Limiting yourself to spending only 45 energy on those failures is a good thing.

In fact, if you're sure you're going to fail, you can just farm a normal difficulty node 4 or 5 times for gear. What will get you past the next node is just slowly, surely upgrading your ships as new Ship Building Credits etc. become available. Upgrading your pilots will help as well, of course, but you're level limited on what gear you can add to them. So try every day to beat that next node, but don't pour so much energy into those attempts that it's just a waste.

Budgeting 240 energy for those 2 farms with only 25 crystals spent on node refreshing is probably the best thing you can do to make sure you're spending both energy and crystals efficiently.

Later on you'll have more nodes available to you to farm, but this is really the best i can recommend right now.

I did it again, and lost my post for editing too quickly and you warned me! Your advice is great because I’ve already had trouble with the next fleet battle; hence, instead of trying to push through it and waste energy I will duo farm ETA and clone ship. Knowing ETA and Anakin are long farms and clone ship will make more of an immediate impact. As always you’re one step ahead anticipating the problems I’m going to encounter and giving me great advice. Much respect!

• MasterSeedy,
    I just spent my morning with a cup o tea and my moleskin (now dedicated to your gohsw information). I’m progressing so quickly now, I wanted to take the time and write your notes down officially so I don’t have to keep scrolling through this thread. I must have 10 + pages full of notes now. The parts on how to spend my energy daily are extra helpful and something I’m going to be more mindful of in the future—I was not spending all my daily every wisely.

The other sections on what to prioritize in each store is also incredibly helpful.

I got Sun Fac (3 stars) today, will be looking for his ship along with Vader and Tie Silencer in Fleet Store.

I’m realizing that I have not focused on Poggle the Lesser, and only have 8 shards. Should I start to farm him from GW store?

Now that I have Sun Fac fleet store immediate focusing on Vader/ship, Sun Fac until 6/ship, and eventually Slave.

Bastilla almost 4 stars. Nute, Bobba and Consular all 5 stars now. KRU already 5; Geo spy approaching 5 and then Geo soldier currently at 4 will be focused on until 5. This is the way.

Have a great day!
  • Fleet arena rank #83. Crushing them!
  • I’m realizing that I have not focused on Poggle the Lesser, and only have 8 shards. Should I start to farm him from GW store?

I would still focus on ships. Poggle is the least important piece of the Geonosians. It is important for the full set (when you get all the Geos together under Brood Alpha they are quite powerful), but you don't get short term help from Poggle, while you're still in a place where boosting your fleet every day is going to help for a while.

So I would keep focussing on the ships in GW and get Poggle later. But good question!
    Fleet arena rank #83. Crushing them!

Excellent. I rub my hands together with the glee of an evil mastermind.

• Excellent. I rub my hands together with the glee of an evil mastermind.

That made me smile. The plan is coming together perfect I couldn’t be happier with the results. I just turned level 64. Still Farming Bastilla, Geos, Sun Farc, and Vader/ship as planned.

I’m now #49 in fleet arena! They are being crushed without mercy MasterSeedy.

Fleet update (in order of strength):
    Executrix 3 stars (0/30), level 51 - Tarkin 5 stars, level 61
    Tie Silencer 4 stars (1/65), level 60 - KRU 5 stars, level 63
    Jedi Consular Starship 1 star (0/15), level 54 - Jedi Consular 5 stars, level 61
    Geo Soldier Starship 2 stars (13/25), level 60 - Geo Soldier 4 stars (2/65), level 61
    Geo Spy Starship 2 stars (3/25), level 61 - Geo Spy 4 star (56/65), level 60
    ARC-170 2 stars (10/25), level 22 - Clone Sergeant 3 stars (14/30), level 58
    Vulture Droid 2 stars (11/25), level 53 - I’m actively farming the Vulture along with FO SF Tie, ARC-170 and ETA-2 (19/25) but with main focus still on geos, sun fac starship and Tie-advanced; hence, the 2,000 in bank accounts for both.

Should I put any more levels or power up the Jedi Consular starship? I haven’t used any mats on it other than leveling it up since I don’t think it will be part of my main fleet once I get the ships we’ve planned.

I’m trying to get Executrix leveled up to at least 60, but finding it quite expensive.

Thank you for everything MasterSeedy, Have a great weekend!
  • Should I put any more levels or power up the Jedi Consular starship?

Right now I'm thinking no. Go ahead and use it as your last resort reinforcement if it's stronger than other ships, but it's not a ship to invest in long term, so the sooner you're able to cut back on the resources to that ship the better.

Now, if you do invest in it, don't worry. You'll eventually use it to qualify for the General Skywalker event called Clash on Kamino, but that's a long way from now and only requires 40k gp in your ship. On the good side nothing you do now is going to make the ship worth more than 40kGP (so you won't be wasting anything) but on the bad side you won't get any benefit out of what you invest until the Kamino event which is a long time from now.

By that time you'll have so many more resources to boost a ship up to 40k you will be able to do it almost instantly.

In the meantime, ships like FOSF TIE might be useful in events like the Finalizer capital ship event (I think, I'll have to check on that to be sure) and will definitely be more useful in getting through the Fleet Battles than Jedi Consular's ship.

But, as you're doing, keep the focus on Geos. They're the ones that will really trash your enemies when they come together.
    I’m trying to get Executrix leveled up to at least 60, but finding it quite expensive.

To boost a Capital ship a level requires exactly 2x the amount of credits it takes to boost a fighter the same level. Meaning, level 48 => 49 costs a different amount of credits than level 61 => 62, but whatever the cost for level 61=>62 for a fighter, doing 61=> 62 for a capital ship costs double that.

The same is true about adding stars to your capital ship. To go from 6* to 7* on a fighter costs 1 million ship credits. To go from 6* to 7* on a capital ship costs 2 million ship credits.

Just something to know.
    I’m now #49 in fleet arena! They are being crushed without mercy

perfect! From now on you should be earning crystals every day with your Fleet Arena payout.
  • I somehow just lost a new post, but it was short. I’m getting Guild event tokens now. I’ve read your part on Guild event tokens; hence, I’m going to save the 900 tokens I have until I have 40k banked. I will save like I did the GW tokens early. As always you had my questions answered before I even asked them thanks to your thorough writing. Thanks as always!
  • I’m getting Guild event tokens now. I’ve read your part on Guild event tokens; hence, I’m going to save the 900 tokens I have until I have 40k banked.

This is excellent. There's so much to do in the game, but that also means that - at least for a while - you get to hit a new milestone every week. Good luck & don't be afraid to ask more questions when they do come up.
  • Well done Masterseedy, got to love how you take a newbie under your wing and nurture and grow them!
    @Gman8675309 congrats on your climb, might want to change your phone # though, I've seen it on many a bathroom wall.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Well done Masterseedy, got to love how you take a newbie under your wing and nurture and grow them!
    @Gman8675309 congrats on your climb, might want to change your phone # though, I've seen it on many a bathroom wall.

MasterSeedy has gone over and beyond all expectations I had for help on this forum.

Thank you for the kind words DaarthBrewer. The older I get, the fewer people get the number reference—glad to see Jenny hasn’t been completely forgotten!

• MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    The older I get, the fewer people get the number reference

I actually did get the number reference, but hadn't commented on it. I don't remember how old I was when the song came out, pretty young, I know, but old enough that I was roller skating with my older sister while my mom took my younger sister shopping. They played that song a lot at the roller rink.

Also, I said this up above:
    In the meantime, ships like FOSF TIE might be useful in events like the Finalizer capital ship event (I think, I'll have to check on that to be sure) and will definitely be more useful in getting through the Fleet Battles than Jedi Consular's ship.

Yeah, I misremembered. FO TIE is required for the Finalizer event, but not FOSF TIE.

THat said, FO SF TIE is still a better ship than JC's ship for a number of reasons. It can be a decent attacker for your now and then it will go through a fallow period as other ships that have synergy with your fleet will be more valuable to you even if they aren't better ships by themselves. Synergy is worth a lot. But of course then after you get the Finalizer, the FO SF TIE has synergy with your new FO fleet. Since you need 4 fleets by the time you hit the end game, and since that FO fleet is pretty wicked on offense, it will definitely be one that you're using in GAC on a regular basis.

Who knows, if the FO faction gets a tank, it might even be an Arena worthy fleet by the time you have Finalizer.

Just don't over invest in FO SF TIE right now based on my mistake.

• The older I get, the fewer people get the number reference

I actually did get the number reference, but hadn't commented on it. I don't remember how old I was when the song came out, pretty young, I know, but old enough that I was roller skating with my older sister while my mom took my younger sister shopping. They played that song a lot at the roller rink.

Also, I said this up above:

Just don't over invest in FO SF TIE right now based on my mistake.

That was definitely a skating rink song! The 80s had fun music.

I will continue harvesting SO SF TIE but will not over invest and will keep it a side project, thanks for the heads-up.
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Quick update. Both Geo soldier and spy now 5 stars, both of their ships are 3 stars. Vulture 3 stars, Executrix 3 stars, ETA-2 37/25 (still long farming Anakin), Sun Fac starship (20/25), Tie-advanced (15/80), slave 1 (8/80), FOSF tie 1 star (0/15).

Main focus still Bastilla 4 stars (56/65), but also refocusing on KRU 5 star/silencer 4 stars since I’m level 67. Sun Fac is now 5 stars (75/85), Vader now 5 stars, Kannan and Tano are both progressing, Nute 5 stars (9/85), Chopper 5 stars, Sabine 3 stars (14/30), Ezra 2 stars.

I got Poggle the Lesser too 4 stars (12/65). The geos seem to be coming together, can’t wait to get Sun Fac and his ship into my fleet! This is the way.

Thanks as always MasterSeedy!

• Quick update. Both Geo soldier and spy now 5 stars, both of their ships are 3 stars. Vulture 3 stars, Executrix 3 stars, ETA-2 37/25 (still long farming Anakin), Sun Fac starship (20/25), Tie-advanced (15/80), slave 1 (8/80), FOSF tie 1 star (0/15).

Main focus still Bastilla 4 stars (56/65), but also refocusing on KRU 5 star/silencer 4 stars since I’m level 67. Sun Fac is now 5 stars (75/85), Vader now 5 stars, Kannan and Tano are both progressing, Nute 5 stars (9/85), Chopper 5 stars, Sabine 3 stars (14/30), Ezra 2 stars.

I got Poggle the Lesser too 4 stars (12/65). The geos seem to be coming together, can’t wait to get Sun Fac and his ship into my fleet! This is the way.

Thanks as always MasterSeedy!

This reminds me of when I started!
    3v3 FTW
  • Gman8675309
    54 posts Member
    edited April 2021

Mod strategy will be another post, but sell anything that isn't a 5-dot mod UNLESS it's a gold mod, with 3 or 4 dots, and it has a speed secondary. (Even those you'll sell eventually, but in the early game those are still useful)

So level up all your gold mods that have speed, even the 3-dot & 4-dot ones. Otherwise, stick to the 5-dot mods.

On 5-dot mods, sell ALL of them that are white. For the rest, only upgrade them if they have a Speed secondary already showing, but don't sell them yet if they don't. I'll share some more complicated ways of thinking about which mods to sell & keep later, but for now, those ones that don't have speed secondaries, but aren't white either, you'll be saving those for a bit. It's not good to use money on them now, but they may turn out to be good later.

MasterSeedy,

I now have about 20 5-star mods that all have speed as a secondary ability, but am hesitant to upgrade them and unsure who I should equip them on first—I watched the video and it was helpful.

Sun Fac is 7 star but I’m working to get him to gear level 7, he is currently my 2nd most powerful toon. KRU is 7-star too and dominating for me. The fleet is really coming together, currently ranked 45 and still crushing. Bastilla finally in my top 5 with 5-stars (47/85).

I’ve been rereading your notes today to make sure I’m still on the path. I think I’m in good shape; however, I realized I’ve neglected to get Dengar (10/25). Should I farm him now since he is available in the stores or did I wait too long?

Thank you as always, I hope you’re enjoying the weekend!

• You are a scholar and a gentleman sir.

Now, Bastila needs Jedi, but Jedi are on your early list anyway. So this gives us a total list of short-term goals of:
    Toons:
    Geos
    • Sun Fac 74/ 7 star/ gear 8/ ability levels 7, 6, 6, 7/ power 10525
    • Geo Soldier 74/ 7 star/ gear 9/ ability levels 5, 5, 4/ power 9945
    • Geo Spy 74/ 7 star/ gear 8/ ability levels 7, 5, 4, 5/ power 9868
    • Nute (not Geo but use as leader of squad) 60/ 7 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 4, 3/ power 8077
    • Poggle the Lesser 53/ 6 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 4/ power 5476
    Jedi/Phoenix
    1. Bastilla Shan 74/ 7 star/ gear 8/ ability levels 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 1/ power 11698
    2. Jedi Consular 73/ 7 star/ gear 8/ ability levels 6, 7, 7/ power 10314
    3. Kanan Jarrus 60/ 7 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 4, 4, 6/ power 8119
    4. Master Yoda 51/ 7 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 4, 4, 5, 4, 4/ power 8022
    5. Ahsoka Tano 60/ 7 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 4, 4, 3 / power 7932
    6. Jedi Knight Anakin 60/ 7 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 4 / power 7750
    7. Sabine Wren 53/ 6 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 4, 4, 3/ power 5425
    8. Mace Windu 53/ 4 star (just need energy to level up to 5)/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 3, 4, 3/ power 3825
    9. Ezra Bridger 51/ 7\2 star/ gear 6/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 3/ power 2764
    10. Obi-Wan Kenobi 2/ 3 star/ gear 2/ ability levels 1/ power 807
    +Bastila
    +Nute Gunray
    +Vader 74/ 7 star/ gear 8/ ability levels 7, 7, 7, 7, 3, 3 / power 11199
    +KRU 74/ 7 star/ gear 8/ ability levels 7, 7, 7, 3, 6 / power 10680

Others (actively working on except Luke, Leia and Ackbar):
    • Talia 74/ 7 star/ gear 9/ ability levels 7, 7, 7, 5 / power 11376
    • Grand Moff Tarkin 75/ 7 star/ gear 8/ ability levels 6, 7, 6, 3, 5 / power 10381
    • CT-5555 65/ 4 star/ gear 8/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 / power 5250
    • Luke Skywalker (farmboy) 62/ 4 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 5, 5, 4, 3 / power 4753
    • Chopper 43/ 7 star/ gear 6/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 3 / power 4516
    • Ewok Elder 56/ 4 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 3, 3 / power 4066
    • Princess Leia 60/ 3 star/ gear 7/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 5/ power 3996
    • Admiral Ackbar 50/ 5 star/ gear 6/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 3/ power 3816
    • Dengar 32/ 4 star/ gear 4/ ability levels 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 1/ power 2256
    • Moff Gideon 25/ 3 star/ gear 4/ ability levels 3, 2, 2, 1, 2/ power 1596
    • Hoth Rebel Scout 2/ 3 star/ gear 2/ ability levels 1 / power 741

I'm not going to list all of my toons to bore you to death, but the ones listed above are the bulk of what I'm working on currently.

Ships:
    Geo Spy Starfighter 72/ 6 star (102/100)/ ability levels 4, 4, 4 / power 21500
    Geo Soldier Starfighter 72/ 6 star (44/100)/ ability levels 5, 4, 4 / power 21769
    Sun Fac's Starfighter 74/ 7 star/ ability levels 4, 5, 4 / power 25419
    TAX-1 6/ 4 star (4/65)/ ability levels 4, 1, 1/ power 19490
    TIE-Silencer 74/ 6 star (58/100)/ ability levels 4, 5, 4/ power 23365
    Vulture droid 57/ 4 star (30/65)/ ability levels 5, 5, 5 / power 8683
    Slave I 62/ 4 star (52/65)/ ability levels 4, 3, 3/ power 21329
    Jedi Consular Starfighter 57/ 1 star (0/15)/ ability levels 1, 2, 2 / power 16030
    Eta-2 33/ 4 star (42/65)/ ability levels 3, 1, 1/ power 8912
    Executrix 74/ 5 star (0/85)/ ability levels 4, 3, 3, 2, 2 / power 21042
    Phantom II 1/ 2 star (17/25)/ ability levels 3, 1, 1/ power 8103
    ARC-170 45/ 3 star (14/30)/ ability levels 2, 1, 1/ power 5976
    FO SF Tie 5/ 3 star (32/30)/ ability levels 2, 1, 1/ power 5897
    Imperial Tie 1/ 1 star (9/15)/ ability levels 2, 1, 1 / power 4053
    Resistance X-wing 1/ 1 star (1/15)/ ability levels 2, 1, 1/ power 3693
    FO Tie 1/ 2 star (0/25)/ ability levels 1/ power 3247
    IG-2000 1 (26/25) - need to farm IG-88 to activate

After you've defeated Stage 3 of Fleet-Hard, that list stays the same, but once you defeat Stage-4 you get access to a lot of interesting and powerful options. Then your priority list looks like this:
    1. Bastila Shan
    2. Anakin's ETA-2
    3. Greef Karga + Rebel Y-Wing - I need to focus here
    4. TIE Adv X-1
    5. Jolee Bindo - I have yet to get this toon
    6. Carth Onasi - I have yet to get this toon
    7. Clone Sergeant ARC-170

I apologize in advanced for the information overload, but I thought this would be the best way to show my overall progress. Any ideas on changing plans according to farming priorities? As you can see I've gone off the plan somewhat, and missed two toons entirely. Otherwise I think I'm relatively walking the path you laid out so perfectly. Thank you as always in advance for any input you have.

All the best!